Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zekti Maxima, Predator, Section density

(PSN)RimuruTempest377

Question

Has anyone gotten a Rank 7 Avionics of any lf these? I only seem to get vidar and lavan for Maxima and jus the lv 1 Section Density and lv 0 Predator. Any confirmation on these would be much appreciated. I am starting to feel like they are unattainable with how many I have gotten and them never being max rank. Thank you for your time.

Edited by (PS4)RimuruTempest377

7 answers to this question

Yes, they are low drop rates in the veil. Zetki warhead is still eluding me because it is not in the veil.

I think predator is the cutters, and maxima is the flak. Cant remember specifically which one has section density. DE needs to update their drop tables with house names specifically.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, (PS4)RimuruTempest377 said:

Thanks for the responses guys I appreciate it. Back to grinding I guess

If these avionics that you want drop from non-elite units like was said above then you should wait to farm them until we get the changes that happened in 27.0.8 on PC.  Consoles are on 27.0.5.

Specifically in 27.0.8 DE made it so non-elite units actually spawn in the Veil.  This was the PC patch note...

Fixed Non-Elite Exo Fighters unable to spawn in Veil Proxima.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-09 at 5:03 AM, (PS4)RimuruTempest377 said:

Has anyone gotten a Rank 7 Avionics of any lf these? I only seem to get vidar and lavan for Maxima and jus the lv 1 Section Density and lv 0 Predator. Any confirmation on these would be much appreciated. I am starting to feel like they are unattainable with how many I have gotten and them never being max rank. Thank you for your time.

Just making sure that you aren't cofussed about the rank 7. You don't get the avionic to drop at "rank 7". It reaches rank 7 only after you have invested some Dirac into it.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.