Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

razorback+shedu -> possible bug

fr4gb4ll

there might be a bug that makes the consoles in the boss room (the ones to lower the laser-barriers for the bursas to 'fall' down).

i'm not sure if the shedu is at fault, but i had it in use for all 3 runs and used it again the razorback too, so also 'in hand' too. i could use each console exactly one time, after that the 'activate' option were missing from the console. other players had no issues using the console - none had a shedu in use. i was a client in all 3 runs, so that might also be a part of the problem. beside that, i used inaros as frame, a kitgun and the paracesis - switching weapons or swaping to operator mode doesn't changed the inability to use the console.

Can confirm - NOT SHEDU !!

This is a major bug in RAZORBACK.  This does nobody any good if they cannot complete the event. DE either needs to release a quick patch or stop the event and release it after thy've fixed it. I've gone into Razonback multiple times only to have the locks stop working after the initial release of the first wave of Bursas.  Then you stand around in the room w/ the Razorback, getting your a** handed to you because it's immune to everything and you cannot release any more bursas.  Have quit and restarted the mission several times at this point.  And only completed a single mission because another player managed to work the entire thing solo while the rest of the co-op team was dying.  Then magically the Razorback was just insta dead and the exit light showed up.

I have looked at the groups gear after each mission I've been ion and so far nobody was equipped with a Shedu during the runs I've attempted.

DE -- TIME TO FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME -- BEFORE RELASING ANY NEW CONTENT

Also - IF the OP sees this they might want to change the title to specify the Razorback mission only.

Edited by uberfu

ok, in my runs i saw (or read) no other of the team had this problem though. the missions went well even without me being able to hack the consoles. so maybe there is an other thing that causes this problem? holding the primary when hacking maybe? or it might have to do with the also new parazon? it's the first time we use it in razorback afterall... maybe it has to do with the mods in it - the normal ones, since i don't think the requiem mods could do this... but who knows ^^)