Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Player Experience and Account Transferring (Please don't just ignore this like other threads with this topic hear me out)

(PSN)itzzVyrus

I have recently thought about playing Warframe on PC but the game is so huge now and there is so much content that I don't have the time to go from nothing to something without spending another 600 hours on this game.  Many people want this feature and I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my PS4 account to PC if it is possible by any chance.  I also have friends new to PS4 that are way behind due to so much content and it makes them behind on all content and doing things with me.  Leveling whenever you start out is also really slow and getting needed mods is hard making it even harder to get by in this game, if you could either improve the new player or implement account transferring it could greatly help the new player community and people who want to switch platforms.  Please leave other suggestions or things you have to say below and try to get a member of DE to see this so we can get a response on it.

> "Please don't ignore"
> Posts in General Discussion

Well, you face planted at the first hurdle, I see.

Also, they can't implement account transferring at will because Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo won't allow it. They are however working on implementing cross-saves, but who knows how long that'll take (and if Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo won't step in and say "stop that").

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MandlorPrime said:

Are you saying DE ignores General Discussion as feedback?

Well, there's a reason they have a feedback section, you know? Of course GD is ignored, cause it's not to be used for this purpose. If the feedback section wouldn't exist, I might have believed you, but as it stands, allow me to use my favorite gif in response:
You-Serious.gif

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Well, there's a reason they have a feedback section, you know? Of course GD is ignored, cause it's not to be used for this purpose. If the feedback section wouldn't exist, I might have believed you, but as it stands, allow me to use my favorite gif in response:
You-Serious.gif

You know DE have replied to GD right? It's less likely they'll look through GD for feedback but saying DE ignores GD is outright false.
You-Serious.gif

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, (PS4)bloodlust_ttv said:

I was wondering if there was a way to transfer my PS4 account to PC if it is possible by any chance.

You-Serious.gif

spend more than 0 seconds looking and you will get all the answers you need

Edited by Clats01

13 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

You-Serious.gif

7 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

You know DE have replied to GD right? It's less likely they'll look through GD for feedback but saying DE ignores GD is outright false.
You-Serious.gif

To piggy back on this @[DE]Rebecca has stated on numerous occasions her team reads the entirety of these forums daily and use all of it as potential feedback on how to make the game better. 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime
  • Like 2

Trading mods and helping new players farm higher level materials is a good way to get them started early. As well as getting them into your clan so they have access to weapons and some Warframes that they can either use or just grind out for mastery rank. New player experience in this game is made a lot easier by having experienced players around.