Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime weapon combo

(PSN)snoopy42106

Question

11 answers to this question

Since Mesa has an insane amount of DPS output all by herself, you just need a weapon that can deal with Nullifier bubbles and/or another to deal with enemies that Peacemaker can't target. Personally I bring a Rattleguts as a bubble popper and general damage dealer, and any primary I feel like using. (right now it's Zenith/Shedu/Opticor Vandal) For much higher level enemies that take too long for Peacemaker to kill, there's always melee.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)snoopy42106 said:

a primary and secondary to go with Mesa

With Peacemaker giving you full-auto hitscan pwnage, I like some AoE funzies to complement that, e.g.

Acceltra
Ignis Wraith
Kuva Chakkhurr
(Kuva) Ogris
Zarr

Akarius
Catchmoon
Kulstar
Staticor

I'm using my Supra with the syndicate mod Entropy Burst
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Entropy_Burst

The high firerate lets me use the weapon when ever i need it without beeing forced to reload and the mod (progs when you get enoth XP holing the weapon from your kills or kills of your teammates) refills 25% of your base engery and the magnetic prog that comes with it also lowers the enemy shields by 75%.

As an occasional Mesa who doesn't bring any melee, I tend to use the Hema or Sancti Tigris, as well as the Furis with the Winds of purity mod. Since those three weapons can heal. If you don't mind not having a secondary, bring the Furis, just because it's got lifesteal

The idea is to have hunter adrenaline, adaptation and abilities keep her alive and energy fed. The weapons keep her healed up.

4 hours ago, Sunai_Moonswing said:

The idea is to have hunter adrenaline, adaptation and abilities keep her alive and energy fed.

Doesn't Shatter Shield + Adaptation (also Shooting Gallery CC / Peacemaker deletion)
make it so that only very little (if any) damage actually reaches Mesa's Health?

Pyrana Prime, Lex Prime or any good one-handed pistol can work we with Mesa because of reload buff for them.

It is fine if you pick twin pistols like Akstiletto Prime for Fire Rate buff but if your aim is bad, the buff may cause you DPS loss.

For primary gun you can pick anything, does not matter to Mesa, as long as you find one that suits you. Try Fulmin and Arca Plasmor.

I advise you should try all weapons, level up them all to find out best gun for you, otherwise our comments just confuse you.

I carry around my Vectis Prime, Pyrana Prime and Orthos Prime Although I rarely use them. the Pyrana is for bubbles while my Orthos is in case I some how hit 0 with mana or get swarmed so it helps in a pinch and I just love Vectis so it's on most of my loadouts.