Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Plains of Eidlon fall through map

I keep falling through the map on the plains of eidlon whenever i hop onto my k-drive. It seems to always happen on rocks or near konzu's huts out on the plains. what happens is that you fall below the map and it doesn't seem to end, so ever time it happens i have to quit the mission and restart. The only times i have ever gotten out is when my squad goes to extraction. and once this happen to someone else in my squad and he got out but i am not sure how.

please fix it it kinda sucks losing all of your progress to this

• 2 weeks later...

This has happened to me a few times.

FYI - if you can activate your archwing while you're falling, you may be able to fly up and through the map again. Sometimes when you take off your archwing, you will fall again. BUT if you select your Kdrive, you will land correctly. It's a small consolation, but might help you in mission.

• 1 month later...

I submitted this a month ago to digital extremes and they sent me here. Hope they fix this bug soon.

"Im playing on the Nintendo switch and when I get on my k-drive hover board my frame falls through the map. I just start falling and falling and have no control of my frame's movements, but I can fire my weapons. The only way I know that is by hearing he sound effects as once I begin falling through the map, I lose sight of my frame. I can look up though and see the entire plains of Eidolon get smaller and smaller as I fall farther and farther. Sometimes I will die and when I revive myself Ill spawn back on the map. Other times I have to wait until my squad goes back to Cetus and wait for the extraction timer runs out. In the latter case, I spawn in Cetus. It doesn't happen all the time but it is fairly frequent. Yesterday I did about 4 different bounties (farming relics for Nekros Prime baby! I'm so glad hes out of the vault. I digress), and it happened during 3 out of 4 of those bounties. So I have just stopped using the K-drive and it sucks."