Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Razorback Bug

Diedact

Each console to release bursa into the arena only works once and cannot be used again under seemingly any circumstances. Failure for the bursa to put the razorback in a stunned state to deliver actual damage immediately renders the mission impossible to win and must be aborted. The only workaround I can come up with is using Loki's Switch Teleport to release the bursa.

I can only imagine this is caused by the addition of the Parazon and/or the presence of Auto Breach, but this is just an opinion.

Edit: On top of that the bursa's are sometimes advancing so far forward that they run into the lasers and committing themselves to the fire before you can get even get to them.

Edited by Diedact
  • Like 2

Adding a +1 to this. Amazingly annoying bugged fight.

Also, the Razorback will walk under one of the Bursa ledges and just sit there. With Ivara in Prowl, nothing will move him and shooting his legs will make him momentarily pick 1 or 2 up. The only way to get it to move while in Prowl is to dodge through him. He'll then treat Ivara as if she isn't cloaked until she runs out of its sight line. It isn't just that she's invisible and he doesn't move until he detects her - the Razorback always gravitates to those 4 spots and just bugs out.

I've tried pulling him across the arena, going invisible, hiding, and then waiting. In my last game, only 2 consoles became unhackable (on the same platform), so even dropping the Bursa into the arena, hacking it, and engaging the Razorback did nothing. Tried both with Razorback in stuck mode and as it chased me across the arena. Tried every variety of Bursa, too.

Somehow I was able to complete it twice (solo), but there were brief spans of the stuck behavior during those fights. On a team, the terminals will become unhackable as well, but the stuck behavior didn't happen. Last game, which sent me here, I had to abort after ~20 minutes of trying every combo I can think of. I initially got him down to 1/4 health, but then the bug hit.

Please remove the hitbox existence RNG mechanic. Not everything needs RNG.

It can be finished, but it is indeed annoying. You have to get behind lasers and hack nursas behind, hoping they can get a clear shot at the Razorback from up there. Also team mates that know how to deal with that are required, wich is (sadly) not guaranteed in public matchmaking.

Hope this is fixed soon.