Jump to content
[DE]Helen

(SWITCH) Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 Status: Live!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, (NSW)SharkGnosis said:

Hopefully we don't have a repeat of The Old Blood cert length.

The length of the cert for that update was only due to the fact that the update made the game too big for a base switch, meaning it had to be on an SD card, and they had to account for such. Thanks to the remaster during rising tide, this update will still be below 20GB, so we shouldn’t have to worry about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (NSW)DenzelTheMaker said:

what does "cert" mean?

 

Certification. It’s the process of DE sending the update to Nintendo(and other console creators) so they can ensure having Warframe on your switch won’t kill its systems. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae said:

"Let us compensate the wonderful community who supports us and waited for our content longer than other folks had to"

See, its really easy to put your own spin on something.

Flawless Victory 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TechnoGuy14 said:

The length of the cert for that update was only due to the fact that the update made the game too big for a base switch, meaning it had to be on an SD card, and they had to account for such. Thanks to the remaster during rising tide, this update will still be below 20GB, so we shouldn’t have to worry about that.

That doesn't explain why Xbox and PS4 have had the update for a month.

But screw the Switch players as always I guess.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (NSW)SharkGnosis said:

That doesn't explain why Xbox and PS4 have had the update for a month.

But screw the Switch players as always I guess.

You didn't read the topic where they announced they didn't make it in time to send the update before Nintendo closed their cert for holiday didn't you?

  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... so no word on hold melee to heavy attack toggle. Well here go another month or so of combo counter being worthless.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Una domanda a voi ragazzi, ma quanti giocatori sono riusciti a costruire railjack, io sono Mr 14 e ho circa 700 ore di gioco e non ho assolutamente le risorse necessarie per farlo e sinceramente appena ho  visto quanta roba ci vuole ho anche lasciato perdere per ora, credo che il railjack sia solo per i veterani e non accessibile a tutti. 

Edited by (NSW)bubbolazzi123
Errore scrittura
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, (NSW)bubbolazzi123 said:

Una domanda a voi ragazzi, ma quanti giocatori sono riusciti a costruire railjack, io sono Mr 14 e ho circa 700 ore di gioco e non ho assolutamente le risorse necessarie per farlo e sinceramente appena ho  visto quanta roba ci vuole ho anche lasciato perdere per ora, credo che il railjack sia solo per i veterani e non accessibile a tutti. 

I have.  MR 20 also 700ish hours.  Only Argon (loot build - Nekros, Hydroid, or Korra) and credits (Index build - Rino, Revanant, or Wukong) needed farming for me.  It’s annoying, but not impossible for non-vets.

Edited by (NSW)BubbaJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

Can you please clarify this? Do you mean no motion controls for piloting / gunning or it has been totally disabled even when we're using our warframes? If it's the latter that would be a huge issue so I really hope that's not the case

"For Railjack Missions"

The rest will work fine.

5 hours ago, (NSW)Kaynak said:

Damn, no tennogen catch-up bundles. This is the second update we've gone without recieving the cosmetics PS4 and XB1 already have. When will there be more??? Any updates on how that's going?

Maybe when the update is already right to be released on the Switch. If not, just in the next update anyway... (Maybe they were more concerned with releasing Empyrean content soon than letting the Nintennos wait longer for a "full" release)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (NSW)KentInkOVanheim said:

WOOOOH!! I am not ready for this at all!

Like, literally, for me. I don't want to farm 6 million credits, sniff. Even when I get credit boosters I can do index at most once a day. I don't want to farm like a zombie 😧

Thanks for the update Helen 🙂

 

Quote

 

"For Railjack Missions"

The rest will work fine.

 

Don't Railjack Missions consist of multiple parts (like walking around in the ship, flying into enemy base, archwing, etc.)? I think the question was whether motion controls are only not implemented for controlling the Railjack and everything else works as it does now for normal missions, or whether the entirety of motion controls is inactive the moment you start a Railjack mission.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (NSW)ShinNL said:

Like, literally, for me. I don't want to farm 6 million credits, sniff. Even when I get credit boosters I can do index at most once a day. I don't want to farm like a zombie 😧

Thanks for the update Helen 🙂

The only tip I can give you is that you can use Khora with a good range / duration of Strangledome to help, and equip (Primed) Animal Instinct and Fetch, this way Venari will track enemies on the map and collect the stones that give you points more easily. You can try to do a Medium one a day or two Low.

 

6 minutes ago, (NSW)ShinNL said:

Don't Railjack Missions consist of multiple parts (like walking around in the ship, flying into enemy base, archwing, etc.)? I think the question was whether motion controls are only not implemented for controlling the Railjack and everything else works as it does now for normal missions, or whether the entirety of motion controls is inactive the moment you start a Railjack mission.

Yes. Presumably from what Helen said, this should be the moment when you are controlling Railjack, as it would be a different setup than using Motion Controls on Warframes.But the way is to wait for more news, maybe this Friday or Saturday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do people think they should get free stuff when waiting for an update. It's a game you're still able to play. They shouldn't have to give you boosters as a sorry. Especially this time it was Christmas break

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you mean no motion controls ? Only to control the railjack or none at all ? I almost don't use the right stick at all when fying as an archwing and aiming while being a warframe... If there is no motion controls i would melee only xD But without the homing of arch melee even that would be quite impossible xP

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I know that this isn't in the notes, but will we be seeing any fixes to the current targeting issue with Archmelee? While prepping for Railjack I started to finally expand my arsenal of Archmelee weapons, but once I switched from the Prisma Veritux to the Knux, every single one of my Archmelee weapons lost that auto-targeting. I don't know if this is a bug or an intentional change, but just curious when we could see this fixed. Thank you for any info and can't wait to finally be able to board my Railjack 🙂

Edited by (NSW)PhilOsyfee
spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (NSW)OmegaMael said:

"For Railjack Missions"

The rest will work fine.

I mean, the way it's written seems to imply that the option is disabled completely for the whole mission. That would mean warframe guns / archwing guns etc. This is why I'm asking for clarification because it's not clear right now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (NSW)KvotheKingKiller said:

Certification process is pretty much a thing on every system ever. Just sayin. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, i know, i just mention nintendo since we're talking about Switch....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (NSW)doomtor said:

... so no word on hold melee to heavy attack toggle. Well here go another month or so of combo counter being worthless.

Press the right stick this been in the game for ages and you can remap the button too, dont blame the devs for that 

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

EXCALIBUR ZATO COLLECTION: Wander the world, beholden to none. The Excalibur Zato bundle includes the Excalibur Zato Skin, Zato Sugatra and the Oku Nikana Skin.

My platnuim is ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (NSW)ohgodzilla said:

Can you please clarify this? Do you mean no motion controls for piloting / gunning or it has been totally disabled even when we're using our warframes? If it's the latter that would be a huge issue so I really hope that's not the case

Happy to clarify! Motion controls you're already familiar with like aiming with handheld weapons won't be affected. When Empyrean launches, there will be no motion controls enabled for controlling your Railjack specifically. So, motion controls that already exist aren't being removed, and you can expect us to add motion control capabilities to your Railjack in a future update!

  • Like 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Happy to clarify! Motion controls you're already familiar with like aiming with handheld weapons won't be affected. When Empyrean launches, there will be no motion controls enabled for controlling your Railjack specifically. So, motion controls that already exist aren't being removed, and you can expect us to add motion control capabilities to your Railjack in a future update!

Gotcha, thanks very much for clarifying. Hope we get them added for the Railjack soon, but very relieved that existing controls will not be affected!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (NSW)BrandoStevo said:

Why do people think they should get free stuff when waiting for an update. It's a game you're still able to play. They shouldn't have to give you boosters as a sorry. Especially this time it was Christmas break

Why should we even get an update at all! Yeah! Its not like we *need* empyrean!

 

It was never about they should *have* to give us anything. We **ARE** a month behind. We have gotten not even an apology as a community, all i ever wanted was a real apology for the community, you know, to be treated as *humans* who support DE, instead of cattle that need to just keep logging in for our corporate overlords

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...