[DE]Helen

(SWITCH) Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 Status: Live!

lol so instead of compensating people who are ready and waiting patiently for Empyrean, they instead try to push those who complained about Rising Tide credit cost to complete their Railjack?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 2020-01-09 at 5:47 AM, (NSW)BrandoStevo said:

Press the right stick this been in the game for ages and you can remap the button too, dont blame the devs for that 

The problem is the fact that any form of lag/fps drop causes the input to act like a hold instead of a series of inputs. THAT causes players to waste their counter. If they want multiple heavy attack activators then it should be separately controllable or mappable.

• Upvote 3

oooh, credit booster!

Either abuse that thing in Index for a week, or go and fly my spaceship...

Spaceship it is! I'll pick up a random credit along the way i guess anyway 

P.S. I still have the time to paint my Rhino blue and call his loadout slot Benny.

SPACESHIP!!

Edited by (NSW)IronElemental
forgot..
  • Upvote 1

ugh i just hope this has the recent hotfixes before they sent this into cert if it doesn't this is gonna be a nightmare load of bugs.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

lol so instead of compensating people who are ready and waiting patiently for Empyrean, they instead try to push those who complained about Rising Tide credit cost to complete their Railjack?

Yep that's exactly what they are doing

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Am 10.1.2020 um 22:57 schrieb (NSW)Stoked:

Credit booster? Why!! that doesn't help those who already did it!

Yeah... Im speechless. We got the most time between Rising Tide and Empyrean so everyone on Switch had more time to finished the Railjack before Empyrean as everyone else on all other platforms but kinda as a apology for the delay we will get a booster for those who are not already finished? 

Im so confused... I mean I am happy that we will get Empyrean soon and yes a Creditbooster is a nice thing but its somewhat strange that they give us with the longest prepare time a Creditbooster to build the Railjack. 

Maybe a Resource Booster would be a better choice. 

Im glad we will get something at all. Im Happy that we will soon follow up to the other Tennos on the other platforms. 

I know that whole delay thing is not DEs fault. 

I just want to be a Ninja Space Pirate as soon™ as possible 

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru
  • Upvote 7

On 2020-01-11 at 3:29 AM, (NSW)doomtor said:

The problem is the fact that any form of lag/fps drop causes the input to act like a hold instead of a series of inputs. THAT causes players to waste their counter. If they want multiple heavy attack activators then it should be separately controllable or mappable.

Oh my bad yes I definately agree you should be able to switch between hold to charge attack and hold to repeatedly attack that would make melee more fun 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (NSW)BrandoStevo:

Oh my bad yes I definately agree you should be able to switch between hold to charge attack and hold to repeatedly attack that would make melee more fun 

not sure if this was sarcasm but doesnt that mean you would always start with a heavy attack and then just hold to spam light attacks?
the heavy attack problem is a thing. Lags or FPS drops can cause such a a thing that you accidently use a heavy that you didnt wanted to.
For some build is this a real problem and would be easy fixed if you just could change in the option "Hold Melee attack to perform a Heavy  Yes/No"
everyone who want to use ist can, everyone who doesn´t want to can turn it off and for Heavy they use then instead the right stick.

so yes i guess a simple option to turn it off or on would be great for those who need it. its not a big thing

• Upvote 1

Well, guys, RIP to being able to play with our railjacks during winter break.

Back to the graduate school grind instead of the intrinsics and avionics grind.

• Like 1

I just hope there are a lot of active people around who have their spaceship already finished... I don't have one, but would like to farm all the weapons etc until mine is finally done. Also I'm curious if voice chat becomes a thing in railjack missions since apparently they require a bit of coordination

• Upvote 1

On 2020-01-11 at 1:44 AM, (NSW)Mbek said:

I have railjack. But this booster is more than welcomed, so many prime mods wait for level up. And it will be more credits to farm than railjack.

vor 52 Minuten schrieb (NSW)zook-pl:

I have railjack. But this booster is more than welcomed, so many prime mods wait for level up. And it will be more credits to farm than railjack.

Yeah sounds like Index week 🙂

vor 18 Minuten schrieb (NSW)H0rst:

Yeah sounds like Index week 🙂

If I can choose between a week index or a week where i can fly my railjack.... The Railjack wins. 

My Railjack was done a week after rising tide. I just waiting for the Update to be released. 

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru

vor 29 Minuten schrieb (NSW)RyuuSouru:

If I can choose between a week index or a week where i can fly my railjack.... The Railjack wins. 

My Railjack was done a week after rising tide. I just waiting for the Update to be released. 

And here am I, sitting on merely 2 mil creds and not even having started building Cephalon Cy...

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (NSW)H0rst:

And here am I, sitting on merely 2 mil creds and not even having started building Cephalon Cy...

To be fair you just starting late. We on switch got the longest prepare phase between Rising Tide and Empyrean then any other platform. So it feels wrong that they give us a Credit Booster aimed for the people who aren't done when this update is coming. 

P. S. I mean look at Playstation or Xbox... They didn't even had a week until they got from Rising Tide to Empyrean. They should got boosted back then to get faster ready and not we atleast not like this. If it would be a extra booster so we could make 4x Credits then yes this would be nice. But a regular credit booster? Damn... 

Edited by (NSW)RyuuSouru

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (NSW)RyuuSouru:

To be fair you just starting late. We on switch got the longest prepare phase between Rising Tide and Empyrean then any other platform. So it feels wrong that they give us a Credit Booster aimed for the people who aren't done when this update is coming. 

Sure thing. I just did not continue doing all the invasions because I wanted to get a few Kuva weapons first. My fear was that once Empyrean is out, no one would farm murmur/help me fighting rank 5 liches anymore. Now I am still missing Fieldron and Mutagen Masses...

vor 1 Minute schrieb (NSW)H0rst:

Sure thing. I just did not continue doing all the invasions because I wanted to get a few Kuva weapons first. My fear was that once Empyrean is out, no one would farm murmur/help me fighting rank 5 liches anymore. Now I am still missing Fieldron and Mutagen Masses...

Do Tier 4 Bountys on Orb Vallis. The reward cycles between Mutagen Masses, Fieldron and the Detonit ones. Is the fastest method to get these. So if there is at the moment Detonit you would have to wait for the next cycle etc. 

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (NSW)RyuuSouru:

Do Tier 4 Bountys on Orb Vallis. The reward cycles between Mutagen Masses, Fieldron and the Detonit ones. Is the fastest method to get these. So if there is at the moment Detonit you would have to wait for the next cycle etc. 

How did I not know this lol

I seriously thought that doing invasions or crafting it for too much resources was the only way of getting Mutagen Mass/Fieldron/Detonite 😄 Thx so much!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (NSW)H0rst:

How did I not know this lol

I seriously thought that doing invasions or crafting it for too much resources was the only way of getting Mutagen Mass/Fieldron/Detonite 😄 Thx so much!

No problem mate. We NinTennos help each other 😄

• Like 1

Hopefully the fixes they sent to PC this week don't need to get through the cert process, so we might not have to wait too long to get them.

Personnally, I think I will try railkjack when it releases, but I won't get too involved in it until we get those sweet fixes.

• Like 1