[DE]Helen

(SWITCH) Empyrean: Update 27.0.5 Status: Live!

hi, could you increase the damage of rubico prime because level trio eidolon, we don’t do as much damage as before

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)Faerwald said:

Hopefully the fixes they sent to PC this week don't need to get through the cert process, so we might not have to wait too long to get them.

Personnally, I think I will try railkjack when it releases, but I won't get too involved in it until we get those sweet fixes.

Honestly a lot of the issues brought on by the recent pc patch are something I could do without. Perhaps the skip they most recent and wait until the next one hits for us to receive a patch. I'm more curious to see how Railjack will run in general let alone with any fixes made, but I'll happily play it upon release.

Edited by (NSW)PhilOsyfee
spelling error

13 hours ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

not sure if this was sarcasm but doesnt that mean you would always start with a heavy attack and then just hold to spam light attacks?
the heavy attack problem is a thing. Lags or FPS drops can cause such a a thing that you accidently use a heavy that you didnt wanted to.
For some build is this a real problem and would be easy fixed if you just could change in the option "Hold Melee attack to perform a Heavy  Yes/No"
everyone who want to use ist can, everyone who doesn´t want to can turn it off and for Heavy they use then instead the right stick.

so yes i guess a simple option to turn it off or on would be great for those who need it. its not a big thing

This isn't sarcasm and there's a separate button for heavy attack it's just the same as turning heavy attack holding on and off but it also gets rid of mashing the button I don't see how you got confused just use the heavy button when you want a heavy. I'm literally saying the same thing but with an added convenience

7 minutes ago, (NSW)BrandoStevo said:

This isn't sarcasm and there's a separate button for heavy attack it's just the same as turning heavy attack holding on and off but it also gets rid of mashing the button I don't see how you got confused just use the heavy button when you want a heavy. I'm literally saying the same thing but with an added convenience

It seems you're mistaken. I believe they're saying they *don't* want the heavy attacks.

In this case, while pressing the button, should your Joy-Cons become disconnected for an instant because of say, a glass of water between them and the switch (yes, this is a documented thing, from Nintendo's own service team) then the series of inputs will have a single hold in there that was unintended - causing a heavy that clears the combo

Ryuu is making a cogent point about a problem i can also say i suffer from plenty often, and has offered a (admittedly, seemingly) simple fix.

• Upvote 2

Question: Will we finally get the predictive text for Switch? We were told it would be with Old Blood and just never got it. 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae said:

It seems you're mistaken. I believe they're saying they *don't* want the heavy attacks.

In this case, while pressing the button, should your Joy-Cons become disconnected for an instant because of say, a glass of water between them and the switch (yes, this is a documented thing, from Nintendo's own service team) then the series of inputs will have a single hold in there that was unintended - causing a heavy that clears the combo

Ryuu is making a cogent point about a problem i can also say i suffer from plenty often, and has offered a (admittedly, seemingly) simple fix.

No what I'm saying is that I want the option to remove the heavy attack from the button we have a button for that now and instead I want to hold it to rapidly attack and also mashing it rapidly attacks I want the same thing and I understand everyone else I'm just saying adding rapid to holding would be a good convenience 

vor 1 Minute schrieb (NSW)BrandoStevo:

No what I'm saying is that I want the option to remove the heavy attack from the button we have a button for that now and instead I want to hold it to rapidly attack and also mashing it rapidly attacks I want the same thing and I understand everyone else I'm just saying adding rapid to holding would be a good convenience 

but holding now would not let you do heavy attacks over and over again... you do only one. you want a gameplay change to just hold for melee attacks. We just want to turn on and of the hold function for doing a Heavy attack. that is something completely different. you aren´t able to auto fire a rubico with just holding the trigger. why should you perform auto attacks with holding the melee button?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)BrandoStevo said:

Ah, I understand now, I still agree with being able to turn off heavy for holds, but a literal "hold this button to combo" is too far in my opinion, the combo system is already limited enough in its scope, and with the power of melee weapons that'd basically just be bringing back old Mesa - tape down the button and go afk while your *insert weapon here* goes and does all the work on any infested mission

Edit- Incedentally, the idea of some "hold to keep attacking" weapons does actually have some nifty merit if done right... *looks at Ripkas and has fond memories of Bayonetta's chainsaws* - how much of my soul would it cost to make a Ripkas-exclusive melee stance for this...

Edited by (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

the teaser tweet is out the hype is real, empyrean on switch tomorrow soon™ intensifies

Where does the teaser say tomorrow?

• Upvote 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (NSW)SharkGnosis:

Where does the teaser say tomorrow?

i didn´t but most of the time with just a few exceptions the consoles got updates on Tuesday. so it is more likely that it will indeed come tomorrow but it is not guaranteed.

i really hope it will be tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

i didn´t but most of the time with just a few exceptions the consoles got updates on Tuesday. so it is more likely that it will indeed come tomorrow but it is not guaranteed.

I'm just wondering if I should stay up til 4am over here in the UK to see if they'll drop it xd

Edited by (NSW)Evil_X

1 minute ago, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

Its already tomorrow in Nintendo's part of the world *hopes*

I still want to see DE do better with their community, but dang if I'm not excited to actually be engaging in the current game discussion again soon.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae said:

Its already tomorrow in Nintendo's part of the world *hopes*

I still want to see DE do better with their community, but dang if I'm not excited to actually be engaging in the current game discussion again soon.

Do they send the cert copy to Nintendo Japan or America though?

Tbh if they implement cross save I'll probably move to PC and only play switch when I want to be on the couch or in bed and play.

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, (NSW)Evil_X a dit :

I'm just wondering if I should stay up til 4am over here in the UK to see if they'll drop it xd

In France we usually get the updates around 7 or 8pm. So 6 or 7pm in the UK. 

Edited by (NSW)Faerwald
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Faerwald said:

In France we usually get the updates around 7 or 8pm. So 6 or 7pm in the UK. 

in the past according to the forum posts for previous switch updates with one exception they've always dropped at 4am/4pm

16 minutes ago, (NSW)blue-destroyer said:

Is it supposed to come today or no? Haven’t seen any updates on it

They never specified when it would drop, only that it is in cert.

Edited by (NSW)PhilOsyfee

If you all download the warframe app and log in with nintendo, then you will be notified the second it is ready to download.

• Upvote 1

Was anyone else just given an alert for a new version of Warframe and forced to restart, but there was nothing to update? Was this a mistaken alert or was it a quick hotfix or something?

• Upvote 3

Gerade eben schrieb (NSW)Cephalon_Carinae:

Was anyone else just given an alert for a new version of Warframe and forced to restart, but there was nothing to update? Was this a mistaken alert or was it a quick hotfix or something?

I guess a mistake. Got this a month ago or so but nothing happened no Hotfix no update just nothing. 

Just now, (NSW)RyuuSouru said:

I guess a mistake. Got this a month ago or so but nothing happened no Hotfix no update just nothing. 

Sweet, just another mistaken teaser from a company that cant seem to communicate in linear time

Seriously, DE, talking to you is like having a conversation in a Tarantino film.

Just now, (NSW)Katsuro said:

where the heck is the update I thought red text said it was out 

Did you see red text? I didn't have any of that, just the popup on the side of the screen, and the alert after mission saying YOU WILL BE LOGGED OUT IN 15MINS