Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best railjack component/weapon you got so far

DarthIronclad

The best railjack whoozles I have gotten so far are some MKIII guns that overheat in under a second even with the max (and overcharged) Zekti cooling whoozle...... I've stopped caring..... 

Edited by Oreades

9 minutes ago, Oreades said:

The best railjack whoozles I have gotten so far are some MKIII guns that overheat in under a second even with the max (and overcharged) Zekti cooling whoozle...... I've stopped caring..... 

So much damage for half a second though....

Just now, Skaleek said:

So much damage for half a second though....

It's not even really impressive damage when you land all your hits but either way you get the sheer joy of *BEEP BEEP BEEP* and waiting for your guns to un-hecc themselves..... 

Conversely my friend has similar guns and a similar mod loadout and they can fire them like forever...... 

I have some very good drops,

have weapons (one of each) with atleast 50% fire rate bonus or 25% damage (50% for cryophon) wherever applicable only have the cryophon and carcinnox Vidar ones repaired though. 

Vidar reactor with 82 cap (repaired) , Zetki with 50 and Lavan with 69, hoping the stats get changed. 

Current Zetki engine has 36 speed and 0.11 boost (have a Vidar one with 58 speed and 0.05 boost which I will repair once the resource cost is changed) 

And shields which give 1.8 second delay and 6.6 % recharge (+440 shields), also have a Lavan and Vidar one but they seem pointless. 

17 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Vidar reactor with 82 cap (repaired) , Zetki with 50 and Lavan with 69, hoping the stats get changed. 

Same, I have 2 perfect lavan reactors (each with a different passive) and 2 perfect zetki reactors (each with a different passive). I've gotten like 7 vidar reactors though, all below 50 capacity :(.

Are the vidar mk3 apoc turrets better then zekti simply because of heat management?

Atm i have a  solid mk 3 vidar reactor, shields, engines, mk3 sigma tyo seeker, the mk3 zekti apoc and emp turrets, and most of my avionics are almost maxed zekti.

My ship has the defenses to survive viel missions.  But my turrets lack the damage needed for the veil.  And i don't yet have zekti frontal artillary or hyperstrike.  And well i have the other zekti mk3 turrets i can repair i really hate the other turret types.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Are the vidar mk3 apoc turrets better then zekti simply because of heat management?

Atm i have solid mk 3 reacters, shields, engines, mk3 sigma tyo seeker, the mk3 zekti apoc and emp turrets, and most of my avionics are almost maxed zekti.

My ship has the defenses to survive viel missions.  But my turrets lack the damage needed for the veil.  And i don't yet gave zekti frontal artillary or hyperstrike.  And well i have the other zekti mk3 turrets i can repair i really hate the other turret types.

Most Vidar variants are better than Zetki purely cause of the heat management, if you have good burst control it might work for you, but considering the high number of missed shots I can get (from apoc/carcinnox/pulsar) I prefer Vidar with decent bonus damage as a missed shot is not that damming on the DPS. 

I dont know about overall best, but in terms of best stat roll (for that house):

• One weapon with a perfect +60% fire rate.
  • A Zetki engine with perfect +0.3 boost, and almost perfect +39.7 speed.
Edited by schilds

engines:
vidar 57.7km/h, lavan 29.5 km/h, zetki 40 km/h
reactor:
vidar 80 avionic, lavan 57 avionic, zetki 50 avionic

armaments:

vidar apoc 26.2%dmg
zetki apoc 59.8%fr

vidar carcinox 23.6%dmg
zetki carcinox 59.9%fr

vidar cryophon 59.5%dmg
zetki cryophon 59.5%fr

vidar pulsar 28.8%dmg
zetki pulsar 58.7%fr

vidar photor 26.4%dmg
zetki photor 28.9%dmg

zetki shield 289 +25%dmg when no shields, crafted this over the vidar or lavan that have over 700 shields because shield seem to be irrelevant and i wanted the bonus dmg

Edited by enemystand

off the top of my head:

-  Zetki Mk3 shield array with + 415 shield capacity. I'm aware Zetki focuses more on recharge, so to see one with such a bonus is quite something.

- Zetki Mk3 Cryophons with +56% Fire rate. along with my mk3 Carcinnox, those are gonna be the guns for my railjack (once I get the Titanium anyway...fml)

- Zetki Bulkhead dropped on Earth, so while my guns are worthless, my hull is at the max. just need to buff the Armour with the best Hull Weave and my defenses will be fine.

there's probably more, but I'd need to be staring at my Configuration Menu to know exactly what else there is.

I got a Vidar reactor with +99 avionics, which is great and yet disappointing at the same time. Just 1 off from max.

+58% dmg Cryophon and a +56% dmg Carcinnox

A Shield array with junk stats but the +25% dmg when shields are down bonus, which I think is the way to go with shields atm.

Pretty much all the essential AVs (ZBulkhead, Void Hole, PRam, etc.) along with a few rarer ones like Squad Renew, Intruder Stasis, and Countermeasures, which I think is underappreciated in Veil since every godforsaken projectile is homing there it seems.