Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Arbitration bug

(PSN)Nightninja2413

As you may know there is a problem with arbitration infested survivals where you get instantly killed even at full health its almost happened every time. A frame with a thousand health or above can die without taking a single hit from an enemy. Even though you lot have known about this bug since arbitrations came to warframe you still haven't fixed it. Seriously you can Google it and its almost embarrassing how many results turn up on the subject. So please try and fix it. As it kinda mad you haven't even attempted a fix yet. 

Its toxic ancient "breath"attack for sure, I have been melted by that nasty attack few times, just gotta look out for those green tentacled noodle infested, especially if you use melee on infested. Its a hard to see animation when they do it too, especially when infested start to crowd the screen, which they tend to do a lot.

It's not for sure then,  but in my experience high level of infested toxic ancients will melt you away with their hard to see  attack, that OP mentioned happened specifically with infested arbitration survival, (last time i went there for 2 hours with a random group, with enemies reaching level 400 so they can reach high damage, depending on how long they went for) other than that i remember getting instantly killed  by a nullifier  sometime last year in arbitration, was using atlas with  a lot of armor passive, but still it oneshot me. So it might be a random lucky shot form an enemy or a bug (which its warframe so its quite likely too)