Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

hace 1 hora, C486 dijo:

Rip veiljack speedruns.

Main gun is useless in veil even with the zekti forward artillery avionic.

At least the rush cost for parts was reduced from 50 to 20, so a nerf in our favor, for now.

As for drops, meh used to getting a lot of junk so whatever.

Overall, until I can find a decent space sim, this'll do.

Not really, now you pay 20 but you have to spend all those resources. So you can't rush anything if you don't have the required insane costs of repairing.

Maybe fix the problem with how much repairing wreckage costs before removing the only bearable way to deal with it, releasing all of the intrinsic trees before deciding people aren't allowed to gain more if they've maxed all of the currently existing ones, and fixing the problems with intrinsic gains before removing the only way to gain them within a half reasonable amount of time.

In short, try fixing actual problems with the game, before removing player's workarounds for them.

Many of the changes in this patch were heavily needed but you're not doing yourselves any favors making the slightly more bearable parts worse

The massive wall of getting a rank 7 intrinsic before going to the veil, the only part of railjack even worth doing, is ridicuous. The fact that it takes double digit hours of farming to craft a single mk3 part, you need 6, they have random stats, and a stupidly large time gate even moreso. I won't be bothering with railjack until these issues are fixed. I get that this game is pretty much all grind but the line of just how much needs to be drawn somewhere.

We all need to keep in mind that this is only a fraction of what railjack is intended to be. It's already too much. How is it gonna be when there's 3x more of it?

again, i need to stress this more i think, requirements for building items needs heavily reduced, and thats with keeping the drop rate the exact same as it is now, not "oOH! look we reduced the requirements, but now we have to reduce how many you get a mission" also with the removal of those drones we really need this addressed now more then ever.

i love this game DE, i really do, and its got marvelous potential, but really, lets see less mobile RNG game mechanics and shady stuff forcing us to play longer for less reward and more innovation. we all know you guys can do impressive stuff when you put your mind, body and heart into it.

a few suggestions, lets see missions that combine a number of the missions types we already have, such as an exterminate that randomly generates a room in it that you can trigger a defense of a data console or something and that could potentially lead into a spy mission to gather information crucial to stumbling across a hijack or something akin to that, all during one mission on one node.

you have tons of wonderful things currently in warframe that you can improvise with here, take my suggestion, put your spin on it and roll with it. we not only need new content but for you guys to revitalize the old stuff too. i think every one of our vets here can see that you guys tend to keep rolling forward, never really going back and revamping the content you already have and new content tends to gets shadowed by the next "big thing" such as kuva litches and how they kinda fell by the wayside with railjack

Ok.... I am confused.... Removing a Pay2win Item is good or bad.... because being crticised for resolving an error in judgement is not justified.... So as people criticising removal of Rush repair drone they should have left it in as it was to late????

Its a free to play game and we are getting contents more or less continuously through out the year.... our community opinion acts gives them the data that other company get from beta test that limited customer get as part of pre order in other games.

And some people are saying that Rushed drones has already been exploited by certain players..... just to assure you new content will come for railjacks in future such gears with better stats and at that time there wont be any rushd repair drone to give unjustified advantage....

Removal of Rushed drone is good for making it a fair game.... its better late than never.... 🙂

Cryophon seems to be doing a lot less damage than before. Anyone else getting the same? No changes to archwings getting instakilled.....unless Amesha?  And, the controls now feel buggy, tried adjusting sensitivity, but still takes moving my mouse a bunch of times to do anything.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon & Proc Adjustments:
The idea of ‘one damage type to rule them all’ is one we want to avoid in Railjack’s early days. We are rebalancing aspects of certain Damage types to ensure there’s balanced choices. The Armor changes in conjunction with this means this is a combined effort of finding the right place for all damage types, not just one leader. Please bear with us as we navigate this particular space - with your help, hopefully everyone will get to put their favourites from their Arsenal to use! 

Whats the point of having all these damage types if they all perform the same? This is your chance to finally make it so that choosing different damage type matters when fighting various factions. Otherwise spare yourself the headache and throw the whole system out, having other aspects like fire-rate, effective range, full auto vs, semi, beam vs. bolt/bullet are enough to make guns feel distinct.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Railjack name placement on all Skins to be better visible.

Making the font smaller when the name is long is excellent, but the crooked placement on the sungem skin looks terrible. Horizontal on the side was much, much better IMO.

3 minutes ago, DeakonLR said:

Cryophon seems to be doing a lot less damage than before. Anyone else getting the same? And, no changes to archwings getting instakilled.....unless Amesha?

They slashed its damage by 60% to make all railjack weapons suck equally.

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

for the love of eerything sacred, PLEASE add a 360 firing angle to the archwing slingshot. it feels AWFUL!!

Why would a giant, straight tube that is built into the ship's frame have a 360° fire angle? 🤨

Not halving materials costs for repairing railjack gear at the same time as removing the reality drone is a puzzling mistake.  While the drones might have been pay to win, farming up the 50p was immensely less painful than farming up the exorbitant requirements to repair manually.  I just considered 50p per drone some sort of plat sink and went upon my merry way.  As of now unless something is top% it’s not worth the risk spending all your resources on something you might replace, thus needing to farm the remainder after scrapping all over again.  

4 hours ago, Toran said:

Nice work on the Zetki Cryophons, suckers... They are pointless now...

Less damage, less crit, but still more heat? Dont do math on a hangover

I agreed! i use vidar cryophon with +40 or more weapon damage and it get so much nerf is sucks as hell now. Even the maxed hyperstrike, predator and section destiny zetki versions they cannot save it. In the RUSE WAR FIELD with fighters lvl 42-45 start to become a bit nightmare to kill them, without use void hole and throw missiles in all the time. And i speak only for the cryophon weapons that i believe are the strongest railjack guns. If we go in other weapons...... better do not speak about the other guns are useless as hell. So sad Im bored at the first week with this railjack..... im tired to use the same weapon and warframes, because you need mostly to play with rhino or wisp or stealth warframe to be alive from all this one shot deaths that you get xD

1 minute ago, Vejova said:

Why would a giant, straight tube that is built into the ship's frame have a 360° fire angle? 🤨

why would a turret on the RIGHT side of the ship would be able to fire Through said ship without any problems?

same logic. because it just feels way, way, way better to use. imagine if gunner didn't had the 360 angle view. same reason.

hace 1 minuto, OmegaDonut dijo:

Not halving materials costs for repairing railjack gear at the same time as removing the reality drone is a puzzling mistake.  While the drones might have been pay to win, farming up the 50p was immensely less painful than farming up the exorbitant requirements to repair manually.  I just considered 50p per drone some sort of plat sink and went upon my merry way.  As of now unless something is top% it’s not worth the risk spending all your resources on something you might replace, thus needing to farm the remainder after scrapping all over again.  

I'm not repairing anything else. Not gonna waste time farming insane amounts of resources to repair ONE single item. This is simply absurd, there's no two ways about it. 

Tried out the changes to railjack weapons, feels pretty terrible, status weapons much less effective.  Plan to just replace status with crit meta instead?  Cryophan nerfed badly.  Changes for the worse in my opinion. 

I like the removal of repair drones from market. 

How about the scrapping of broken drops giving raw materials?  Dirac is useless once grid is maxed.

hace 7 minutos, DeAthRaD2 dijo:

Ok.... I am confused.... Removing a Pay2win Item is good or bad.... because being crticised for resolving an error in judgement is not justified.... So as people criticising removal of Rush repair drone they should have left it in as it was to late????

Its a free to play game and we are getting contents more or less continuously through out the year.... our community opinion acts gives them the data that other company get from beta test that limited customer get as part of pre order in other games.

And some people are saying that Rushed drones has already been exploited by certain players..... just to assure you new content will come for railjacks in future such gears with better stats and at that time there wont be any rushd repair drone to give unjustified advantage....

Removal of Rushed drone is good for making it a fair game.... its better late than never.... 🙂

there is no pay2win in a pve game, people fail to understand that, if someone rush something with pl it does not affect you in anything, you dont make pvp with the railjack so i fail to see why people is crying so much about it, fairness is out of the table here, is just people who are jealous about it. Ask to low the resources for the ship parts if you dont have pl or just sell things to gain pl, i never spend real money on this, just earned my pl on farming, so why cant i rush things like i rush sometimes my wfs? jesus people.

6 minutes ago, LeaserResael said:

I'm not repairing anything else. Not gonna waste time farming insane amounts of resources to repair ONE single item. This is simply absurd, there's no two ways about it. 

I mean I feel lucky I dodged the cryo nerf (never ran them on my ship so no wasted materials or plat there) but spending all those materials on a weapon only to get a better role next game Is up there with low roll reactor drops on the suck factor.  

Some of us did Railkack without the Ivara farm and Rhino buff. (Although it was difficult to avoid the Rhino thing in pub matches.)

Speaking for myself, I avoided these because of the fear of being banned. The armor-nerf — in my opinion, makes the  Veil easier and trivializes the journey for those who participated without exploits.

Is it possible to add a tier system to Railjack? The first tier could be what you have now. The second tier could be the difficulty you had, and the third could maybe double the armor level of the second tier.

I know bullet sponges are not a difficulty, and I realize, DE, that you are working on ways to deal with that. But what you did have, to me, was a very challenging situation to overcome — especially trying to accomplish this solo.

It was hard as heck finding the right synergies between Warframe/Railjack/ArchWeapons/Primary/Secondary/Melee/Companions/Battle-Tactics to be able to earn enough intrinsic points to level up.

Hard but extremely satisfying to me.

Could you help me out here DE? Tenno are very resilient. I'll take bullet sponges until you figure out something better.

"This is who we are I am."

Still waiting for the fix to the heavy attack triggering all the time, making it impossible to build a combo counter. I'm sitting on a veiled melee riven that need to keep a combo counter of x12 for 30 seconds to open, which is impossible since i can't get past x3 or x4.

This is the most common complaint since two months now, and you have yet to even aknowledge the issue in these notes. 

Warframe is in a frustrating state right now, with bugs creeping all over the place, some of them ridiculous, since the last two major updates, which is shocking to me since most of my first year as a player was mostly positive about changes. Sure there was a couple of hiccups, but they were swiftly dealt with. Right now, i stopped recommending the game.

I have many more complaints that i already addressed in previous posts, but frankly i'm not even bothering anymore. That will tell you how my enthusiasm for the game has cooled down dramatically.

Archived