Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Omni Tool showing level ‘0’.

You consider this a problem? Ropalolyst appears as level 0 when mounting it. That lead me to wonder if Ropalolyst is a weapon/vehicle we might someday capture and rank. Would be cool to have our own sentient dragon that we can fly around on. Would probably put Railjack enemies to shame too!

Spoiler

Except scary sentient dragon thing ... with mods and forma!

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

That's not what i said at all. I said kill some golden meteors once in a while. I can casually shoot a few and end up with 75~100 asterite a the end of the mission, now that drop rats are doubled thats 150~300 for barely even doing anything extra other then watching for those meteors being in close proximity. You did read what you quoted off me, right?

Some? Once in a while? Also are those numbers with booster or without? And sure, I too pop them rocks when ever I happen to be close by. Still doesn't change the fact that the method of farming those resources is equivalent to farming ayatan stars from crates and lockers. Except the amounts required are proportionally much higher. 

5 minutes ago, King_Scarhead said:

Some? Once in a while? Also are those numbers with booster or without? And sure, I too pop them rocks when ever I happen to be close by. Still doesn't change the fact that the method of farming those resources is equivalent to farming ayatan stars from crates and lockers. Except the amounts required are proportionally much higher. 

Listen. I'm not saying asterite wasn't a pain in the ass to grind. I did it, i can prove it when i get home with a screenshot. It was rough. Doubling the drop rate, I think, will do the trick. Give it a try and see how it goes. Keep in mind once we have all this gear built its going to sit and build up in our inventory. I'm sure you have more orokin cells than you ever need. I used to have to farm ruk for orokin cells to build forma's back in the day. They are trying to curb resource inflation.

From your feedback, I'm guessing you want asterite added as an end of reward misson bonus, which i think is a fine idea.

Doubling the asterite drop rate was a step in the right direction at least. Did you see the rest of the patchnotes? It could've gone sideways pretty easily.

19 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

On average I repair maybe one wreckage per day if that much, if I find something useful. Ofc, that's more and more rare as I already have very good rolls on pretty much all weapon/house combinations.

Yeah this sums up my experience as well. I will soon be to the point where i am just stockpiling for the next thing that takes these resources.

Decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc but increased its Duration

• Reduced to 7.5% damage bonus per hit, still stacks, and lasts 20 seconds. The exponential growth and short duration meant this was far more beneficial to rapid-fire guns than anything else.

I like how this doesn't actually make it clear whether or not it's STILL exponential, or now an additive stacking damage bonus.

also like the... complete lack of mention of actually looking into adjusting the absurd RNG stat ranges on parts

45 minutes ago, Maganar said:

This is a half-truth.  Firstly, what you did was a LOT more than a tweak.  Secondly, it isn't just "while moving."  The Prowl visuals have been changed wholesale, and they fade EVEN MORE while moving.

I really shouldn't have to state what you obviously know (since you did it), but since you described the changes differently in the patch notes, I guess I have to...

Now, I have nothing against the fade-out while moving if that was (somehow, though I find it hard to believe) causing "eye strain."  But what you did isn't just "during movement," and the results are REALLY ugly.  I'd rather have Ivara's non-prime Prowl effects at this point just because the celestial galaxies and stars are so muted and blurred now that you can't even tell what they are and it just ends up looking like crinkly cellophane which is extremely unpleasant.

The Prowl visual effects where one of the things I got most excited about when using Ivara Prime for the first time and now it gets pulled out from under my feet... why?  Not because of eye strain, apparently, since that was happening while in motion and this overall change to the visuals affects her even when stationary.  So... why?

i was just about to post the samething... pls keep the fade-out while moving and revert back old crispy clean galaxy effect...! PLSSSS... the new one is messy...

hace 28 minutos, King_Scarhead dijo:

Looks like you've been very busy. Did you have boosters active at any point during your farming? Did you use any repair drones and then scrap the repaired components/armaments? Cause otherwise you just spent a lot and lot of time farming those resources. Far more time than most people are able. Or willing.

And they have just enough asterite to repair 7 parts, after all this time. Only 7 parts. The issue is the repair costs, they are insane. Doesn't matter if playing extremely long sessions (probably with boosters) nets you 8k asterite, it's beyond normal levels of grind.

So, in short:

• AW transitions still don't have invincibility periods after leaving the ships and bases, resulting in AW players getting killed during a blackout screen sequence
  • The insane EHP and damage of the Grineer ground forces in the Railjack mode wasn't addressed

A friend of mine got insta-killed right after boarding the platform, because an Exo Eviscerator simply happened to spawn right in front of the entrance. I got insta-killed because I dared not to spam Amesha's 1st during the sequence hoping you did fix it.

• Hijacked Crewships still fire protective blobs at their former Grineer fighters allies while being under our control (also, why the hell can't we do the same to protect our allies and the ship?)

Just witnessed how a crewship was firing the blobs at the fighters I was attacking while piloting the very same crewship. Outstanding.

• Instead of buffing other turrets to the previous level of the Cryophon series you went the easier way and nerfed it AND only then buffed the other turret

It wasn't even broken. Hell, it wasn't even the Catchmoon case. It was just good. It felt exactly how a powerful and (currently) high-grade weapon should perform. If anything this is the same case when you nerfed Vulklok (yes, it was too powerful, but instead of balancing your nerfed it) and then, years later, put the Orb Vallis Sentinel weapons that don't even come close to the Vulklok's stats in its current state. Because they are bad and almost no one uses them.

Maybe instead you should have upped the other turrets to the same old level? Maybe you should have also put other AW enemies: Dargyns, Dregs, Ogmas and Zeplens as well as increasing their number so the whole mode doesn't become a repetitive routine a week after its release? Incursions after missions completion? More activities?

And you didn't even fix the Winged avionics affecting the Railjack yet. Can't wait for 5k of armor becoming a 2k of papier mache layer glued to the ship's frame. Because having 5k of armor surprisingly feels exactly how a well-outfitted Railjack should be. It still takes damage, it's still easy to lose the ship if you get swarmed by fighters and the whole situations goes out of control. But at least it doesn't feel like you're piloting a ship made of papier mache that is about to blow apart at every Crewship's missile strike. Boy oh boy, those Orokin engineers certainly knew their ways around. A damn crewship (it's not even a combat-oriented ship!) tears the Railjack apart.

And doubling the components reward rates is addressing the elephant in the room? I keep getting Mk.III components that happen to be worse than the trophy ones I got in the beginning and still using. What kind of "reward" is that?

7 years. For 7 years you do the same mistakes over and over again... And while it worked in the beginning and was forgivable, now it's just unacceptable. Economy this, economy that. The Plains of Eidolon update was released 3 years ago. And you've fixed its economy issues after all. And now you suddenly have issues doing so for the Railjack?

That being said, I was looking forward the Railjack update. I was hoping you've learned from the past. I even stood neutral for the past week, even defending you and trying to keep other players positive after your screw up with the TGA announcement and barely working "hot" update. But seeing how everything is still the same, I simply don't have any faith in you anymore. If you refuse to learn from your mistakes, why should I keep giving you so many second chances?

Awesome. Thank you so much. 

So maybe a completely off topic, but slightly appropriate "with all the new content' revisit of a request that has been bounced a few times. Can you please increase the drop rate for mutagen samples. Especially for small clans, Hema research is becoming impossible to farm for whilst trying to keep up with all the new content xD

Dear DE,

Regarding Weapon & Proc Adjustments - Is warframe a game about killing enemies and feeling strong or about  tickling them till they die of old age? Instead of weakening the effect of only usable damage proc, maybe try increasing effectiveness of other damage types?

Regards,

Im really missing the ability to mod with RJ weapons, I wish I could just slap 2 of my Imperator Vandal in place of the turrets, glorius Dakkka! with how many bullets it screams at the enemy!

Phaedra needs some attention too, right now it feels like an inferior version of Imperator Vandal, because of the lesser accuracy and fire rate, how about giving it the quirk it has as a Heavy Weapon? Were its accuracy increases as you shoot.

We also need a increase in projectile speeds, for the game in general and the Apoc in particular.

Ok... tested railjack changes and how it effects veil proxima runs. well...... that added fighter health when combined with a healing bubble? Umm... ya... that makes them pretty much indestructable as they can heal faster than you can damage them, except maybe a Seeker lol.
Also, AW guns might as well be thrown in the trash even with the best rivens for them after these proc changes when it comes to veil runs.

So.. how the runs pretty much go now... is void hole  + seeker combo for taking out fighters, and AW just taking care of crewships because dome charges for the front guns are now a huge joke. IF you are lucky, might be able to kill stuff outside healing bubble with some high percent zekti weapons now that the heat isn't immensely bad as it was.

2 hours ago, Ayvuir said:

Vidar and Lavan Cryophon, reduced critical damage from 2.0x to 1.5x, not on notes.

that's pretty sneaky & shi++y.... if you're gonna nerf them, please don't leave things out DE... leaving things out just leaves a bad tone, for the rest of the patch notes/hotfix... "what else do I have to look out for, that they conveniently forgot to mention?"

Cryophon series

• Reduced damage and increased fall off range
    • Reducing the armor values of enemies made these capable of killing every enemy in a single hit, this brings them back in line with the intended time to kill. Please bear in mind we are actively watching player stats and collecting feedback, and are willing to iterate on balance. 

Cryo already did oneshot things before, when they crit. It was the only way (and still is the only way) to kill self-healing enemies. I feel like you guys just wanted to use this as an excuse to nerf the fact that they were able to oneshot enemies on crit. 

Cryo didn't need the increased falloff range, and I definitely don't want to subscribe to your "intended time to kill" BS. I like cryo for the oneshots--not because they're pretty--so I'd be fine if they were the "catchmoon" of railjack, with their old falloff range. I just need things to die when I shoot them... not play "tickle tag" with them. 

Oh and btw, their heat is now jacked up. Used to be able to get 8 shots with a Zetki Polar Coil. Now I only get 4 shots with them, despite having polar coil equipped. 

P.S. If you guys want us to take longer times with the mission, then just give us more enemies to shoot... or make the missions more interesting. Having to overheat just to take out one enemy, isn't fun at all. That's pretty dull. Having to shoot enemies over and over to kill them, also isn't fun.  If you want them to stay alive longer, make the enemies faster while also giving us more base speed. Make it a faster-paced fight, so that it actually feels like a real dogfight. 

So are you ever going to make zekti hyperstrike and bulkhead easier to get?

Or are we stuck with 0.15% drop rates for non-flawed vitality and serration that have to be farmed from planets that give you nothing else of value.

Archived