Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards 
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.

so its 4% now?
thats still pretty low for such highly random stats

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

Listen. I'm not saying asterite wasn't a pain in the ass to grind. I did it, i can prove it when i get home with a screenshot. It was rough. Doubling the drop rate, I think, will do the trick. Give it a try and see how it goes. Keep in mind once we have all this gear built its going to sit and build up in our inventory. I'm sure you have more orokin cells than you ever need. I used to have to farm ruk for orokin cells to build forma's back in the day. They are trying to curb resource inflation.

From your feedback, I'm guessing you want asterite added as an end of reward misson bonus, which i think is a fine idea.

Doubling the asterite drop rate was a step in the right direction at least. Did you see the rest of the patchnotes? It could've gone sideways pretty easily.

Yes an alternative way of getting all the resources would be a good idea I think. And yes of course resources keep building up as you continue playing and not using. The problem currently is the initial time investment vs gains. I remember needing orokin cells and such very well. When ever I needed some for forma or a new weapon or frame I would go and get it/them but those numbers were always between 1-15 or something like that. Farm like that only took maybe 30 min. Getting enough asterite to repair a single component/armament takes literal hours. Add to that the fact that due to the random stat rolls what ever you repair could be rendered obsolete before you even get a chance to use it. The grind is disproportionately slanted in railjack compered to rest of the game.

Ok so solved some balancing problems but what about problems that are still goign to ruin Railjack for many ppl aka random stats on wreckage or fact that the amount of Intrinsics points to get even one branch to max is just ridiculous compared to the intrinsic point gain ? seriously there are some good changes but not enough to get a break form Railjack

4 minutes ago, AVSManfred said:

Ok so solved some balancing problems but what about problems that are still goign to ruin Railjack for many ppl aka random stats on wreckage or fact that the amount of Intrinsics points to get even one branch to max is just ridiculous compared to the intrinsic point gain ? seriously there are some good changes but not enough to get a break form Railjack

That's the point of railjack, keep people playing. But as usual DE forgets that the same mission type over and over gets people bored. 

DE's goal is to keep players playing as long as possible, as often as possible. Everything else is secondary. 

thanks for the update the in game marker for the loot, bps, and mods is really great on the railjack missions

when this change will go live?

This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.

still getting drowned with neo relics

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Armor value changes:

• Flak: 300 to 150
  • Elite Flak: 350 to 175
  • Taktis: 250 to 125
  • Elite Taktis: 350 to 175
  • Cutter: 250 to 125
  • Elite Cutter: 300 to 150
  • Outrider: 800 to 300
  • Elite Outrider: 800 to 400

Health value changes:

• Flak health: 250 to 375
  • Taktis health: 200 to 300
  • Cutter health: 200 to 300

Slight issue with the armor changes:

Wasnt the whole point of the armor change because the artillery cannon did jack diddly squat? Where’s the point of using that if the cannon can’t 1 shot consistently?That was the largest reason why Rhino was used anyway. Might want to consider buffing the artillery, lowering crew ship armor or fixing crew ship hitboxes instead, since that’s the main reason here.

And for an RNG component, 4% drop chance is still pitiful for ~10 minute missions. Just remove the 400 dirac reward (because that stuff drops way too often from wreckage) and buff those rates even more.

Why does the 400 Dirac reward exist anyway? You earn enough wreckage in a mission to get that amount in a single mission, guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Duskztar said:

-snip-

I love what you say in this. This is just degrading at this point.

I'm currently MR28 myself as well, I'm playing less and less every day because of the latest decisions and I just can't help but wonder what kind of feedback is being taken into account here... Are partners who complain even being listened to?

It's always more grind, less fun with DE these days. Why not just massively reduce the build costs and leave the repair kits in? Now you got a furious player base that could have used them and couldn't get an opportunity to and a laughing player base with 200-400 piled on their inventory (or more, honestly who knows how many people stockpiled these past few weeks).

Every piece of content is the same lately, right since Fortuna released: it's all padding to hide the shallowness, more and more.

It doesn't matter if it's profitable for either end, that doesn't seem to be the priority lately. The priority seems to literally be about keeping the player inside the game on an endless grind that will take weeks.

I remember a Warframe game that I could play in the middle of my study sessions from college, had an exam soon, needed a 30mins break (sometimes a bit more), I would go crack a few relics and see what I got and THAT was the worst RNG we had at the time. Now, as a worker, how the heck am I gonna make my time worth it? Farming any standing in Fortuna or Cetus takes time that I can't skip. Killing a Lich takes hours cuz of all the Murmur farm, I could always try and go for the kill but I got a FRIGGIN' "MasterMind" game barring me from sticking a shiv on my Lich's head! Why the heck is a boss that's supposedly to be about testing a player's skill suddenly all about guessing a mod combination?! Who the heck thought this was a good idea?

People are straight up abandoning this game! Of course, new players will always come, sure. They come, they play, they spend, they leave. But the older players? The ones that have been here since the beginning are still waiting on issues like "armor scaling", scalable rewards, RECYCLABLE content and not just the stuff that's been releasing that's basically all like:
Play Content > Check Rewards > Get Rewards > Got everything? > Yes > Never Play This Content Again 

^ Quite sincerely this is the biggest problem in the whole game. For an MMO it's pretty bad at recycling its own content.

There's literally a player base focused on long runs complaining about how longer time should equal better rewards, making it so that it would only affect the 1 hour mark at least wouldn't damage the community. How hard would it be to add veiled rivens, fully built forma, orokin reactors or catalysts (only to name a few examples) at the 30 min mark for example? Would it be so damaging? Instead of that I end up farming plat by running relics and selling the products so at least that way I'd be running the actual game content. It would improve on recycling the game's content for one and it would keep players inside the game with just a small change like that. But what do I know, I've just been playing the game for 5 years.

We're all here screaming into the void for you to actually look at these major problems for YEARS. But no, we get more unfinished systems, more skins, more grind but we have to make sure we don't grind fast enough cuz DE will nerf our fast methods cuz we can't grind too fast... it's maddening for both sides.

There’s a glitch where, when in operator mode, if you try to pilot your Railjack, and then exit, your character’s skin tone either absorbs the colors of the ship, or become the darkest skin tone it can with white-ish lips. And it remains that way for the duration of the mission. 

plz fix

ahh, there it is, was waiting for it. rush repair drone rip. just in time for all the people that play lots to use them all and be finished with it while the more casual players get screwed and end up having to farm the resources.

5 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Slight issue with the armor changes:

Wasnt the whole point of the armor change because the artillery cannon did jack diddly squat? Where’s the point of using that if the cannon can’t 1 shot consistently?That was the largest reason why Rhino was used anyway. Might want to consider buffing the artillery, lowering crew ship armor or fixing crew ship hitboxes instead, since that’s the main reason here.

And for an RNG component, 4% drop chance is still pitiful for ~10 minute missions. Just remove the 400 dirac reward (because that stuff drops way too often from wreckage) and buff those rates even more.

never quote the entire main post. nobody wants to scroll through 5 pages every time somebody does it

1 hour ago, _Kiro said:

-snip-

This really resonated with me. My brother recently quit Warframe after playing it for 7 years. This was the exact reason he quit. He feels that DE no longer respects us as players or respects our time.

My brother quitting was the biggest nerf to Warframe i could've ever imagined. Sadness.

Asterite costs for Wreckage were going a bit too slowly, so now you will earn it at twice the rate. 

And you forget, asterite drop amount starts from 1 , not 10 or even 15.
I still get trachons 3x more than asterite with new double rate.

My previous run, I got 117 and then I realized I were using Resource Booster.

No, no no no just no. Ignore all the people who blindly say "thanks" every update no matter if its good or bad. the hard work is appreciated but the actual execution of these updates has been, well getting worse and worse over time. Railjacks are TOO WEAK not TOO STRONG and you guys Nerfed something that was already extremely weak. RNG stats on extremely low drop rate weapons and parts that also have to be built was a Stupid idea. no sugar coating it. spending hours and hours to grind to get the highest tier part only for it to have a chance of having worse stats than the starter parts is Poor design. the whole system is flawed and should not just be tweaked but overhauled completely. Repair times are too long and cost too much resources,

Please get any and all members of the team making the balancing decisions to play the actual mode in the public build, From earth proxima to the void proxima. let them experience the same frustration as the players so they can make the decisions needed for actually fix it instead of these current patches and nerfs that just make it even worse. It will be better for everyone involved to play it so they know the effects of their changes, so they can be corrected as needed.

Somehow you broke Railjack even more with this.

Infinite loading screens when punching in and out RJ missions happen now 50% of the time.

Oh on top of that secondary weapon breaks and i am not able to equipp it after using Omnitool teleport to Railjack option.

Archived