Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

pleaaassseee increase performance on low end pc

i can't get in plains of eidolon or fortuna after 32bit stopped

i know i have potato pc but previously i could play well

cpu : i7-2620m

gpu : nvs 4200m

ram: 4GB

Please have Steve play again. last time he sat down and played for a decent amount of time he actually saw the issues players were talking about and DID something about it. We all know he is about the "big picture" and the graphics and atmosphere. but the gameplay and balance is just as, or even more important. Pablo is one of the devs that actually play the game consistently and implements changes and reworks to frames that are almost universally loved due to him experiencing the issues that players do and Addresses them.

If any of you actually played the update you would all know that the railjack should be buffed, that the Amesha is only used so much because ITS the ONLY Archwing that can survive more than 30 seconds in the higher and mid levels without getting one-shotted. in fact the other archwings should be BUFFED. Flytron should deal actual damage that scales with enemy level. Amesha should remain the tank it is, Itzal should have the CRAP replacement for blink reverted, and Ordanata should be a balanced option.

30 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

That's the point of railjack, keep people playing. But as usual DE forgets that the same mission type over and over gets people bored. 

DE's goal is to keep players playing as long as possible, as often as possible. Everything else is secondary. 

Speaking for myself, the RNG stats just made me give up on railjack entirely. So... mission successfully failed?

I think a great company policy (it would be fun too) is that one day a week they should have a play warframe day. Make them play/grind the same thing we do. Bet we'd see changes fast and a lot more down to earth and inline with what we, as a community, have been suggesting.

47 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I think a great company policy (it would be fun too) is that one day a week is play warframe day. Make them play/grind the same thing we do. Bet we'd see changes fast and a lot more down to earth and inline with what we, as a community, have been suggesting.

I think they would need to get stripped of their development accounts they have everythign unlocked on  for this to work

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 

...Really? REALLY?! So far enjoyed RJ alot and assisting new players to the game mode has been an enjoyable task for me. However, not getting even intrinsics as reward now is just a HUGE waste of time for me now and this will literally end my RJ gaming. If I'd be running missions now, I'd have to do them all again after command is released.

Also please revisit intrinsic ranks 9 and 10 for all fields (except engi anastamosis, that now works), they are either very bad and not worth the investment or they work inconsistently eg. pilot ramming not doing dmg or gunnery aim lock not keeping the lock.

Ps. Thanks for bug fixes.

DE, now you need to nerf grineer footsoldiers' armor on railjack missions. I know they suppose to be a challenge, but it is not challenging, it is anoying, right now I prefer to ignore enemy crew completely: they can take so much damage in their faces, that it just take too much of my time as a player, and time is valueble resourse on railjack missions. If you do not want grineer footsoldiers to be dead in a seconds after player appear before them, you need to overhaul all damage and leveling systems completely, with modding of warframes and weapons also.

So double chance of getting wreckages at end mission is that 2% became 4%?

Make it 10% and call it a day and remove relics, we're sick and tired of relics in every goddamn reward in every game mode ( save for eidolons thank God )

Stop with those ridiculous drop chances and how about instead you set a min cap for vidar mk3 and remove that troll RNG because getting vidars mk3 at 34 capacity or 50 seems about right...

49 minutes ago, Noctis_The_Buckethead said:

-snip-

Indeed.

Dear DE,

please do more testing (without dev stuff, just as a player) or if you can‘t do more testing then please let a group of players help with it. I‘m 100% sure they can tell you many problems before it even gets released. Obviously they are not dumb and put a lot of effort into the game (I mean they tell the problems after each update anyways, so why not ask in advance). This would really avoid such a mess. A mess is indeed the right word for it. Empyrean was launched as a blueprint. I mean the design and so on is great, just those bugs and numbers and stuff destroys it. I hope you get it fixed... but obviously the better approach is to fix it before it is released.

We can wait a bit longer for an update and get a good one. No problem. That way it is frustrating for both sides I guess. I mean almost all of the complaints are reasonable. You gave us a broken thing and now in the process of fixing you take away or nerf some of those things that made it playable. That inevitably leads to frustration. 

Soo my suggestion is let some Players help you with testing. (You still don‘t need to do everything what they say but usually they say the right things so it makes sense to listen at least 🙂)

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.

Intrinsics are just focus and this has been a feature of the game since focus has been in the game- so 3 years.

Instead of addressing the issue of Intrinstic,of farming being awful you just disabled a core quality of life feature and kept the farm just as awful- sure you prevented people from blowing though content faster then you liked but as someone who did this farm up to rank 9 in everything- the problem was every other method being boring and slow. So now the farm is worse because if you lets say- get dced, a computer crash, or fail the mission people who do the normal farm get unfairly punished now.

The Mighty Vidar Reactor everybody want (just to play decent)

Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards 
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.

2% to 4% drop chance for the mighty Vidar Reactor ? And you think i'll get more pieces ?? Realy ?? Come on, play your game ! We need that capacity to put a decent build on our RJ dont you know ? Why dont you do the same for weapons and warframes so ? Lets go to RNG reactors and catalyst, dont be afraid !! It's gonna be fun and all !! no ?

Team rewards

We play as a team, we lose as a team, we win as a team...

Not in railjack : i looted a Vidar Reactor with a friend after 30 min game in veil. He got 88 avionics capacity and i got 52 ! Seems fair and rewarding ??

Economy Management

Asterite Resource pickups now reward 2x as much Asterite. 

• Asterite costs for Wreckage were going a bit too slowly, so now you will earn it at twice the rate.

Have you ever heard of Titanium ? Was it hard to do the same for Titanium if you dont intend to lower the repair cost ? Again, do you play your game ?

Wreckage Management

Added Wreckage count to equip screen.

Finaly ! But we cannot increase this ? Why ? So lets go back to DryDock every now and then !! 

Trading them not yet possible ?? Very nice ! Cannot afford to repair them, nice, so lets make dirac w them. Oh no more avionics to up, or slot to grid ... i guess i'll keep that ton of Dirac for ... for what ? IDK.

Thank for the patch. 

Please note that since Rhino buff is nerf, the artillery has no interest for crewship anymore (in Veil level).

The forward artillery gun that require lot of thing :

-very limited munition and resource need for forge.

-A crew posted to this gun and only this gun.

-A long charge time

-A level 5 gunnery.

-A very limited angle of aiming.

-A must synchronization between the artillery and the pilote.

-An avionic mod of 13 in cost for max ( and still not enough )

Such inconveniences and still not able to one shot Crewship  ? Especially when you showed us a big ship being destroy by this laser during Fortuna games com. 

All that just to say I'm very disappointed to see a nerf before even fixing problem that lie behind the need of Rhino. Cause the principal need of Rhino wasn't pure extra damage for gunnery. But essentially the use of forward artillery. I would have appreciate a nerf with a fix together.

Now we all back to this old meta to have boarder crew. And there is problem with that :

-Not everybody has a decent internet and so very frequently people get stuck in bug due to transfer in and out of Railjack.

-Amesha become quite compulsory since other Archwing die way to fast. " And please no talk about slingshot this is not always an option depending on pilote gameplay"

And please try it yourself but there is nothing fun in boarding 6 crewship a game every game, away from the group. Its way more enjoyable to stay next to the group as a true team inside the Railjack. 

So please DE think about those point. 

I have many time hit an enemy with a missile that is flying next to another enemy ship "danger close" and hit one of them with a missile but the other ship that's is flying next to the does not get affected or damage, a hit that should have resolved to a "2 birds one stone" situations.

Archived