Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

3 минуты назад, chopshop212 сказал:

Some of us did Railkack without the Ivara farm and Rhino buff. (Although it was difficult to avoid the Rhino thing in pub matches.)

Speaking for myself, I avoided these because of the fear of being banned. The armor-nerf — in my opinion, makes the  Veil easier and trivializes the journey for those who participated without exploits.

There is a question for you, sir.

The armor-nerf came with an even bigger tenno-side-damage-nerf, sooo how is it suppose to make the Veil easier?

22 minutes ago, OmegaDonut said:

I mean I feel lucky I dodged the cryo nerf (never ran them on my ship so no wasted materials or plat there) but spending all those materials on a weapon only to get a better role next game Is up there with low roll reactor drops on the suck factor.  

Absolutely, but Warframe is quickly becoming a game where any time/money you spent on something is wasted because it will get nerfed in the next hotfix. There's no stability, they're constantly nerfing stuff left and right.

With the insane costs, repairing stuff isn't worth the time (It wasn't before either, but now that's the only way to repair something if you're not lucky enough to win the lottery and get one repair drone from a mission reward.......).

I just don't want to touch this game anymore. I've been through content droughts, bugfests and rampart nerfs. This takes the cake: gutted AW weapons, gutted AWs (rather, only one is useful, not for long if I had to guess, the rest just exist), RJ is all over the place:

-random stats on gear (shall we go back to randomly generated mods?);

-OP enemies with spammy attacks (combined with how AWs perform, slingshot and omnitool recall are must);

-boarded having bloated stats compared to the same enemies at the same level;

Liches being nothing but a nuisance - it just goes on and on and on with a wet fart for reward at the end. This was supposed to be big, but it just boils down to relics and non stop extermination missions. And all for what? Some mastery and a chance for cosmetic.

Another letdown to add to the evergrowing list of disappointments that is "Warframe". This one is quite big, probably the biggest yet.

Of course I'll come back a month later and get disappointed again. What can I say, I paid money for it, I'll have to enjoy it.

We still have infinitely healing ships that can now out heal 6 shots of the Cryo ship weapon at point blank range in rapid succession. The only way to kill these ships are back to back crits to kill with the new damage nerf or the inconsistent railjack forehead ramming their face. 

The time to kill in in the veil has become much longer now even when a full team targeting crew ships first and before anything else. Because they can fire healing fields the instant they jump in and those are still BUGGED to high hell.

The point of this is to say fix the healing fields being bugged and make the veil less frustrating with ships that can only be killed by fishing for crits back to back. This problem is devastating in public runs with people who don't know exactly what they are doing.

Whatever you done toward the 'bubble' problem, it's now even worse than before the fix - just change the whole mechanic of this space nullifying heal-orbs into something insubstantial that won't block every damn projectile. and change the crewships while at it - they spam stuff left and right... even those you have captured and cleaned of all grineer!

16 minutes ago, GateCrasherSupernova said:

Still waiting for the fix to the heavy attack triggering all the time, making it impossible to build a combo counter. I'm sitting on a veiled melee riven that need to keep a combo counter of x12 for 30 seconds to open, which is impossible since i can't get past x3 or x4.

This is the most common complaint since two months now, and you have yet to even aknowledge the issue in these notes. 

Warframe is in a frustrating state right now, with bugs creeping all over the place, some of them ridiculous, since the last two major updates, which is shocking to me since most of my first year as a player was mostly positive about changes. Sure there was a couple of hiccups, but they were swiftly dealt with. Right now, i stopped recommending the game.

I have many more complaints that i already addressed in previous posts, but frankly i'm not even bothering anymore. That will tell you how my enthusiasm for the game has cooled down dramatically.

Invincible turrets in the kuva fortress

cannot gain any intrisic, despite not being maxed and not aborting at all. what the hell DE.

Second, gutted cryophon. Again, what? these are SHOTGUNS. shotguns!! you know the point is to be strong at close range, and terrible at long range? cause it dpesn't seems like you do.

removal of repair drones? Why don’t you actually buff the materials and other stuff so we don’t need to rely on them?

Well I just jumped in to Veil Proxima.. I usually run through as AW smashing fighters and taking out Crewships in Amesha with my Phaedra, with Puncture, cold and rad.. wtf just happened!!  WAY Less damage .. so I just tried Grattler - still useless, Larkspur - still useless, Corvas - still useless, Imperator Vandel - was ok now not so useful, Phaedra - was great now it’s terrible....

4 minutes ago, ByElooY said:

now the intrinsics farm is more boring than before

Technically, the current rate is ~1 point per minute, give or take the cat buff. 

Starting from zero, you'd need ~68 hours (85 if you count stockpiling another thousand for that Command tree) to max out. At 1 hour a day, that's just under three months of Railjack to max out. More or less like Focus was before Tridolons, so not too bad, but still pretty ugly. And when everyone caps out, they'll introduce a mode to earn them quicker, probably. Because literally NOBODY at DE saw the grind in its current form as bad. *sigh* 

Take care to avoid overheating when shooting off so many hotfixes at once 😮

I thought fighter strength was in a good place for mk3 guns vs veil enemies before the change, but I was pretty lucky on my drops and rolls. Getting a reactor with a good bonus was the key to that though and not everyone will have the same experience I did, being fortunate enough to get a +87 reactor on my first veil mission (and access to a repair drone to progress at lightspeed) definitely skews my perspective from the norm.

3 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Technically, the current rate is ~1 point per minute, give or take the cat buff. 

Starting from zero, you'd need ~68 hours (85 if you count stockpiling another thousand for that Command tree) to max out. At 1 hour a day, that's just under three months of Railjack to max out. More or less like Focus was before Tridolons, so not too bad, but still pretty ugly. And when everyone caps out, they'll introduce a mode to earn them quicker, probably. Because literally NOBODY at DE saw the grind in its current form as bad. *sigh* 

Also not a single one of the Rank 10 abilities is worth it and nobody can convince me otherwise.

R10 Tactical lets you warp to squaddies. ...why?
R10 Piloting is 2000 Particle dmg on ram. Useless past Saturn when you account for armor+hp, and to actually ram something that's moving is annoying.
R10 Gunnery is literally pointless. It only locks on for 0.5s
R10 Engineering is definitely the "best" but it costs too much and if there's an R10 Engineer then they wouldn't be leaving the ship in the first place unless it was already safe.

1 minute ago, Gravemind93 said:

Also not a single one of the Rank 10 abilities is worth it and nobody can convince me otherwise.

R10 Tactical lets you warp to squaddies. ...why?
R10 Piloting is 2000 Particle dmg on ram. Useless past Saturn when you account for armor+hp, and to actually ram something that's moving is annoying.
R10 Gunnery is literally pointless. It only locks on for 0.5s
R10 Engineering is definitely the "best" but it costs too much and if there's an R10 Engineer then they wouldn't be leaving the ship in the first place unless it was already safe.

R10 Piloting is actually good since it works in tandem with one of the Railjack abilities. If you were a good pilot you'd know how easy it is to bump into stuff to.

Removing the repair drone was a great idea nerfing the armor as well but slaming weapons Im not so sure about still havent tested all of them and twise as much wrecks isnt the problem the COST to repair them is come on that still isnt reduced and can we just auto get everything that drops from the map when we finish the mission no one wants to run around for 20 minutes when you finished the mission in 5.

There are still some issues with controller bindings on PC.  Vector maneuvers only go downwards.  At a guess, this would be because it shares its binding with the "move down" command on the left bumper (Xbox controller).  Incidentally, that button still cannot be rebound to anything else due to an error about it being related to melee stance actions.  I suggest either separating the two actions so they can be bound independently, or gating the downward movement action such that it only triggers on hold rather than tap.

il y a 3 minutes, Saberfrost a dit :

R10 Piloting is actually good since it works in tandem with one of the Railjack abilities. If you were a good pilot you'd know how easy it is to bump into stuff to.

If you had rhino buff. Idk how it works now with the new armor value, but before, without buff, even with r10 pilot, it barely did anything and need 2-3 pass to kill a fighter or you just plain couldn't with a heal bubble. 

Ugh. Nerfing Cryophon into the ground was uncalled when killing one fighter in Veil is already slow. But after Itzal I am not surprised anymore.

You should think over what you want with Railjack. A fast paced shooter, closer to a shoot-em-up or a slow paced, almost space sim or RTS like space game, which is the exact opposite what the original Warframe groundplay is and wont resonate well with the playerbase. Make the fighters super easy to kill with good guns, but double the spawn. Let the bigger, fewer ships be the bulletsponges only.

Archived