Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

Just now, Test-995 said:

Did you ever actually used melee? if so, how can you wrote something like that?

I one-shot every generic mob with my Dakra Prime very frequently. Never use heavy attacks with it either. Even in Veil the thing slices through those 200,000+ HP grineer like butter.

So if you're suggesting melee is unviable without heavy attacks I think two people just proved they need to work on their builds a bit today.

Just now, Saberfrost said:

I one-shot every generic mob with my Dakra Prime very frequently. Never use heavy attacks with it either. Even in Veil the thing slices through those 200,000+ HP grineer like butter.

So if you're suggesting melee is unviable without heavy attacks I think two people just proved they need to work on their builds a bit today.

Oh ok, you are clearly not playing melee i guess, you don't even know what you are talking about.

My feedback after returning to warframe from roughly being away half a year:

- The new Excalibur skin came out great, now its time for us to all pray that they follow the Khora rose skin to the letter. 

-The Quellor should have been a sniper rifle, who's primary fire is a 3 - round burst and the alt fire stays the same as is. The reason I say this -- sniper rifle shot combo multipliers = scaling when aiming.

-Quellor's ammunition cost for the alt fire is too high. I feel like the total ammunition pool should be increased slightly to maybe 1120-1200 to compensate.

-The new pistol skin should have been a new weapon. I was expecting it to be the tenno's version of the stubba or quarts.

-When building the railjack you SHOULD be allowed to rush it with plat like anything else in the dojo. No one has EVER enjoyed having to wait longer than 5 minutes tops for something to finish building.

-The changes to archwings are garbage. I had ONLY used the itzal waay before POE was first released. And now Itzal is garbage and its literally my only archwing besides the starter one that you get. To put this into perspective, The one ability NO ONE uses when playing Valkyr is her rip line. Why in god's name would you replace Itzal's blink with her rip line? Fun? It's not fun is it's garbage and not being used. It's a useless machenic, especially for the itzal. Nerf the itzal because people use blink to get around faster? So, make those people suffer and not want to play the game over one ability.

-Everything that has to deal with railjack needs a detailed description IN-GAME. Such as where to get materials needed for the railjack's construction as well as their location AND what enemies drop them. At the very least, have them in the codex automatically fully scanned so that information is already there -- that and because you can't really scan them.

-Spin to win mods still havn't been fixed. ALL of the mods you get from acolytes that are melee related are still nerfed. That means, melee is nerfed. And anyone that wants to argue with me on this -- I will ask you the same question that 3 other people before you couldn't answer. If melee isn't nerfed then where are my red crits? Cuuuuz they're not here anymore even with a 10x combo counter. And yes the color actually matters due to the amount of damage you're putting out. Its an indicator. And with that 10x combo counter I'm still not doing as much damage as I use to. I can't even switch to status because those mods are nerfed to hell and back as well.

5 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Oh ok, you are clearly not playing melee i guess, you don't even know what you are talking about.

I understand I don't need to rely on Heavy attacks sooo.... I dunno. I guess it's like there's more than one way to use things. 

Players: Please increase the wreckage limit, 30 is not enough. 

Me: There are 3 components in the Railjack and 3 weapons, but the side guns and main guns can equip the same weapon type and ordnance is not RNG drop nor in the droptable. So 5 parts total, this means that you can have 6 wreckage for each RNG part, HOW is that not enough?

The 3 components have extra stats in their MK3 which means that Shield array has 7 possible effects and engines and reactors have 6 each. Weapons, on the other hand, will always have a specific bonus depending on the house (Vidar Cryo MK3 will always have +damage, never fire rate). So there are 5 weapons with 3 houses each for a total of 15 for weapons. HOWEVER, you will mostly likely keep only 2  (one for fire rate and another for damage or to use on the sides  and front), which would be 10 weapons.

This means that a collector may have 19 components( 7 shield, 6 engine and 6 reactors) and 11 weapons (2 for each type+1 for whatever reason). This assuming that you WANT to collect everything. Yes, I know you can't have all of the possible equipment (excluding RNG differences in stats) but there's also the issue of these being like rivens and therefore unique stances on DE's servers. 

But what about a normal player? They will mostly likely have 3 shield array, 3 engine and 3 reactors. As for weapons they will most likely have 2 for 3 types (let's be honest, who actively use all the weapon types?) , using 15 wreckage space in total. There's still plently of space left.

3 minutes ago, HolySeraphin said:

Players: Please increase the wreckage limit, 30 is not enough. 

Me: There are 3 components in the Railjack and 3 weapons, but the side guns and main guns can equip the same weapon type and ordnance is not RNG drop nor in the droptable. So 5 parts total, this means that you can have 6 wreckage for each RNG part, HOW is that not enough?

The 3 components have extra stats in their MK3 which means that Shield array has 7 possible effects and engines and reactors have 6 each. Weapons, on the other hand, will always have a specific bonus depending on the house (Vidar Cryo MK3 will always have +damage, never fire rate). So there are 5 weapons with 3 houses each for a total of 15 for weapons. HOWEVER, you will mostly likely keep only 2  (one for fire rate and another for damage or to use on the sides  and front), which would be 10 weapons.

This means that a collector may have 19 components( 7 shield, 6 engine and 6 reactors) and 11 weapons (2 for each type+1 for whatever reason). This assuming that you WANT to collect everything. Yes, I know you can't have all of the possible equipment (excluding RNG differences in stats) but there's also the issue of these being like rivens and therefore unique stances on DE's servers. 

But what about a normal player? They will mostly likely have 3 shield array, 3 engine and 3 reactors. As for weapons they will most likely have 2 for 3 types (let's be honest, who actively use all the weapon types?) , using 15 wreckage space in total. There's still plently of space left.

Because we have to back to dojo after every missions and manually check and remove every one of wreckage?

It'll be different if they automatically replace it once we get better gear, but they didn't.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback. 

Can we please revert this change or make it some sort of toggle?  I loved the Ivara Prime prowl effect and now it just feels nerfed

Just now, SolarDwagon said:

If you do missions in sequence rather than Drydock every time, easily. I've come back from longer runs with 20+

What if instead of increasing the limit they make it like the Samurai Warrior series? After every mission is completed you're presented with a screen of the rewards, and you choose what to scrap or keep. Of course, there would be a time limit to choose before it is sent to your inventory. Players that want the best stats already know the static values, and only need to look at the bonuses which are the extra effects or increased stats. Newer player willl probably get everything and sort out later, but they will probably need to return anyway to upgrade their ships or fill their payload. What do you think?

2 minutes ago, CoffeeElemental said:

You guys did well creating assets for Railjack levels - they look nice. Now you need to fill levels with some side objectives maybe because all these big and fancy levels look pretty much useless

They do have objectives.

It would be nice if DE could explain their thought process in great detail as to why they decide these changes ought to be the way they are...

From what I get from all of the posts thus far, are the following (Note: this is my take on it, from my perspective, some of it might not resonate with others opinions on the matter):

• DE is stretching out this small sample of Railjack content too much, through needless grinding and time sinks.
  • The rewards for doing the mission aren't really as... well, rewarding as they should be for the work the players put in. Some would rather have well enough to move on, even if it's at least the second or third revisit.
  • The crafting/wreckage repair recipes require too much titanium, and the sources that dole out titanium provide too little.
  • The amount of Wreckage a player can have at a time is small. This update is nice that it increases the drop rate of salvageable wreckage, but players likely will might be filling up their Wreckage capacity quickly if they don't take an intermittent Drydock Visit between runs.
  • The nerf to weaponry, from what I gather, wasn't exactly the smartest choice. While the armor values were dropped but the health values increased (slightly, respectively), I suspect that enemies aren't that all effected.

There might be more later if I feel like taking a revisit this thread, and while I do hope people understand that - while the complaints are justifiable and I agree with a handful of whats been shared with people, I hope people can propose changes, fixes and/or additives that would give DE an idea how to rectify any problems regarding the sample Railjack we have right now.

Again, I appreciate the work you do DE, and thanks for taking the time to do some fixing and tuning for the game. But people are getting upset and uneasy regarding these changes. It'd be nice to listen to the criticism given and understand that the recent changes and/or fixes were probably not a smart decision long term (what do I know though, since I haven't run a business), I'd like to know what your insights are as to why these changes are the way they are.

11 hours ago, kyori said:

So now you mean that a max rank Zekti Forward Artillery can one shot a Crewship in Veil Proxima without Rhino's Roar, right? Else it is quite sad that the avionics take up so much capacity but cannot one shot a Crewship.

Talking about Crewship, why hitting the engines portions have reduced damage from the Forward Artillery cannon? It's like saying there will be reduced damage if we hit the arms or legs of enemies in normal missions. Instead, hitting the head portion of the Crewship should have increased damage as align with headshot bonus in normal missions.

Also, the pilot/cannon gunner need to know which Crewship has Tenno inside else a shot will be wasted. As of now we can only see the blue circle of a Tenno archwing when it is outside a Crewship... but Tenno in archwing is able to see the blue circle of a Tenno inside a Crewship, just that Tenno in Railjack cannot see it. 

Can we have a list of that accompanied by the respective icons? Else we are supposed to trial n error and guess which is which? thanks.

Forward artillery could already do that without a Rhino buff, the buff just let you miss the weak spot (the front of the ship). As for the rest, I agree.

thx for hotfix, but still some bugs exist (all below bug happens to me in Solo game mode)

1. if you exit Railjack while crouching or slide, you losing option to use sprint in Archwing

2. sometimes if you start Railjack mission from Dry Dock, you may lose option to perform "normal" stealth kills (via using "X" button) on enemies on crewships and all kind of additional missions targets, "points of interesting". (there is just no option on mobs to perform action via "X" button)

BUG_cant_perform_normal_stealth_kill_via

also this bug may appear if you doing 2 or more Raijack missions in row without returning to Dry Dock (and on Orbiter to avoid starting mission from Dry Dock), also this bug mostly appear (for me atleast) on Earth proxima, less on Saturn proxima.

3. (potential bug) crew ships cant collect resources and avionics even if Player piloting them

4. (potential bug) ships outside of crew ship stay in place until Player take pilot seat

5. (cosmetic bug) Railjack dont have a name on hull while in space, while using default skin (but glyph appear without problems)

BUG_railjack_have_no_name_in_space.png

6. (cosmetic bug) Milati and Seeker Missile (and maybe Galvarc too) have default colors even if all ship colors is custom

BUG_milati_have_default_colors_on_defaul

7. Tactical Intrinsic, perk 6 "Tactical Efficiency" should reduce consumption of flux energy by 25%, yet my Seeker Volley avionic still take 100 energy per use.

(someone correct me if im wrong in understanding how it suppose works)

Really ? So we still got most of our railjack's power locked behind a 4% drop chance of the vidar reactor , that might be worse than the sigma one , we still have zetki mk3 reactors with 17 capacity , we still dont have vacuum ,resource costs are still absurd , weapons still feel weak , railjack is even more bugged now somehow , and why in the name of all that's holy did you put relics on the drop tables ? Why wont you listen to what the comunity ACTUALLY wants ?

I played just one game in Railjack mode after the patch. And you know what? This is a... *khm* bad experience.
I spent 20 minutes on a solo mission. And here is what infuriates me ...

1) Rewards. I would say "The lack of rewards".
I spent 20 minutes and received 400 Dirak, 1000 Copernics and 750 Pustrels as a reward. Are you kidding me? I play this mode not so much, but I already have 17k Dirak, 83k Copernics and 94k Pustrels (And 126k Diodes, HA! Sure! Gimme more! MORE!). Where can I put all of this? This is useless trash that is not needed in such quantities. I don’t need it at all now!

Give me at the end of the mission something that won't be useless outside the forge of the damned ship! Remove the goddamn relics from the list of awards! Take away the Dirak! I will get more dirak from 2 parts of the weapon and I have a loooooot of usless guns, you know? Give me what I play for. Weapons, Arcane Enhancement (Oh, yes, it would be nice not to grind the teralysts), relic sets maybe?, Umbra Formas (We need a lot of them, and not single piece a year when “Warframe grind is my second job”), repair drones, I don't know. But not such useless things that we cannot use somewhere. Figure out how to connect the railjack and the rest of the game. I do not know how! But so far, the rewards from this mode are only useful in it (Here an asterisk the size of Jupiter because of time/chances/etc). I don’t want to grind a lot to grind a lot, but a little faster later.
Do something with rewards! And remove the random characteristics or make it... Balanced?! - this is the poison that kills me (I can’t get rid of lichees that come with duplicate weapons with 25% bonus over it, and now I still need to grind the veil again and again. Nice! Warframe is second job? Warframe is my full time only one job now! Oh ... But they pay me ... Nothing ...).

2) Archwing vacuum radius. Increase. And this I am silent about the fact that for a month now we have only one archwing relevant. STILL! We are waiting, yes yes! And we feel bad here!

3) Tunguska cannon. Why did you even add it? Confident of myself and my ship, I go on the easiest mission of the veil. With new "weak" enemies, I want to note. Balanced! AND! I see transport ships. One, two...Six ships! And I have only four charges in the gun. I won’t say how stupid tenno is that they can’t tape two more ammo shells to this cannon with blue electrical tape, because most often they see six ships, and not four, no, I won’t.
I will say the following. Why do I need this extremely uber-duper powerful gun that charges so cool and badass if it cannot destroy the damned transport ship with one accurate shot from the ship with (Attention !!) Frontal Artillery lvl max installed inside? 

Yes, I understand why sentients won the war, where such ships were the best in their class. (ha!)

4) Weapons. Do not make good damage types as useless as the rest. Make useless types good instead. Please?

5) Levels of soldiers on the veil. Do you think that if you write an honest (Well, I don’t know ... 200?) Level over them, then we will be scared of them? Why do you write a level over them that does not correspond to them at all. This breaks the entire level system in the game! Fix it! It looks awful.

That's enough for now. (Keep in mind bugs, they are still there, on the battlefield)

So...

1) Do you want me to stupidly grind again and again without the pleasure of a mission for 6-10 minutes until I get the best equipment to calmly leave the game and never return to it ever again before a new major update?
2) Or do you want me to sidestep the new content all Christmas holidays, because it is in a terrible state and completely unfriendly to the player? Oh...This happened... Well...
3) Or do you want me to not kill anyone on a mission because it's bad? So you need to nerf all of the weapons? Add the possibility of diplomatic conflict resolution and completion of missions to start, please.
4) Or do you want me to play and have fun?

The choice is yours.

Thats a heck of a list of fixes!  Kudos for putting such a comprehensive list out so close after coming back into the office.

However the bad taste that railjack and the lich system have left in my mouth I have not hardly even played the game.  The RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG is just too darn much.  Weapons, mods, etc all with variable stats is incredibly frustrating and has killed what should be fun and exciting additions to the game.  Instead I find myself playing other games instead with no desire for warframe.  Mostly came back today to see if DE was going to right the ship but alas they are staying the course. 

Had a good run with thousands of hours playing this game but im out until this BS is fixed.  Ill check back in a month and see how it goes, otherwise ill move on.

Still no fix for the NIkana Zaw sheath bug. It's been more than a year and if you search the keywords "Nikana Zaw' in the forum, you'll find a lot of people reporting the bug. And yet after all this time, DE has chosen to ignore this. 

Archived