Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

There is a concern to be raised about the schedule for anomaly (and several other mechanics like day/night cycles,) restricting players from being able to access parts of the game. While I feel that the scheduled nature of the anomaly Does help to get parties to coordinate their interests before hand, in order to passively prevent conflicts of interest in grind. That part is pretty smooth, and I like where your head's at.

Though I think I have a suggestion that will help all players entirely restricted by schedule, while still playing to the prep and organization it encourages..

Duviri Paradox will involve time travel. When that launches, along with it should come, "Time Beacons."
Much in the same way specific enemy Beacons work. (Think Sun's Song from Ocarina of Time, or something similar.)

Here's the thread concerning the conflict where this idea came from. Hope it gets considered! Best of luck, guys.

DE, do you want diversity on those Railjacks? Do you want people trying different things? Do you want us to maybe plan a little ahead and use different gear for different RJ missions? (not that this matters too much at the moment as all missions are more or less the same)

Then why on earth are those resource costs so astronomical high? It´s COMPLETELY exaggerated. Even with a 100% resource buff, most players would still need to farm for DAYS to finish ONE component.

Is this the new endgame? Grinding titanium and asterite?

A big MEH for that. MEH!

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Zetki House

• Reduced Heat Accretion for all Zetki weapon variants apart from Cryophon
    • This house trades more heat for more damage, but it felt like they were TOO hot for the amount of extra damage you got.  Compared to the baseline weapons, Zetki now offers 50% more damage for double heat instead of quadruple heat.

So you still lose an effective 50% damage output... Still useless. Change it to a 1-1 trade off and people might use it if they have the accuracy to guarantee shots. It should be an elite high risk, high reward style house, not a gimped one.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards 

so instead of 2% we get 4%... Then the RNG of getting the right type, then the RNG of getting a good roll.

We actually wanted: a massive reduction in RNG and a baseline for all house wreckage that actually makes sense.

Now it took me TWICE the time to finish a mission, all my ressources invested for mk3 cryophon for NOTHING, and i already burned all my ressources for it.

You expect what from me ? Farming again for hours and hours to craft a single new gun ? Also i have to pray rng gods to get at least a good gun that is worth building...

37 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

While this may not be satisfying to play, the intent is that.. you're restoring a space yacht in wartimes.. That would be astronomically expensive.

Strangely, fabricating from nothing is much more cheaper than BPs.

New "better" Battle Avionics drop? Where?
6-7 hours on missions in Veil Proxima. Only one battle avionic (I have 5 this same before fix).
Ah, I still have active Mod Boosters from Baro (3 days left) :)

Progress of Intrinsics? 2 Intrinsics per mission without Exp Booster. Hmmmm.... I should buy Exp Booster for 2-3 years? No, that don't change a lot.

Railjack? In solo mode on Veil Proxima still all what I can to do with Railjack that - fast hide him and left him in deep space.
1. Usless trash.
2. If I will try to use Railjack then he will be only "Flying, burning barrel of dynamite".

My Archwings and Archguns? Only one Archwing and only one Archgun can be used in Proximas. The rest is useless.
If DE changes it even 0.1% worse then I quit this game after over 3 years.

Weapons, Reactors etc. drop? I don't saw other than Zetka Reactor, they exist?

And more, but enough. I weste too much time in game, now I waste time on forum :)

6 hours ago, Haseo457 said:

thx for hotfix, but still some bugs exist (all below bug happens to me in Solo game mode)

1. if you exit Railjack while crouching or slide, you losing option to use sprint in Archwing

2. sometimes if you start Railjack mission from Dry Dock, you may lose option to perform "normal" stealth kills (via using "X" button) on enemies on crewships and all kind of additional missions targets, "points of interesting". (there is just no option on mobs to perform action via "X" button)

BUG_cant_perform_normal_stealth_kill_via

also this bug may appear if you doing 2 or more Raijack missions in row without returning to Dry Dock (and on Orbiter to avoid starting mission from Dry Dock), also this bug mostly appear (for me atleast) on Earth proxima, less on Saturn proxima.

3. (potential bug) crew ships cant collect resources and avionics even if Player piloting them

4. (potential bug) ships outside of crew ship stay in place until Player take pilot seat

5. (cosmetic bug) Railjack dont have a name on hull while in space, while using default skin (but glyph appear without problems)

BUG_railjack_have_no_name_in_space.png

6. (cosmetic bug) Milati and Seeker Missile (and maybe Galvarc too) have default colors even if all ship colors is custom

BUG_milati_have_default_colors_on_defaul

7. Tactical Intrinsic, perk 6 "Tactical Efficiency" should reduce consumption of flux energy by 25%, yet my Seeker Volley avionic still take 100 energy per use.

(someone correct me if im wrong in understanding how it suppose works)

Seeker Volley is a Battle avionic. Tacticle avionics are Battleforge etc, the ones you open with the tactical menu.

• Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 

Why would you even do this? You warned us that there would be another Intrinsics tree later, so people prepared for it and farmed. Why blocking this progress now? It makes no sense. I understand doing this AFTER the new Intrinsics tree is released, not BEFORE.
It looks like you forgot you'll release a new one later? This is just weird.

People, if you didn't maxed your trees already, leave one tree at lv9. Then you can farm for more.
I guess that fixes that...

I sincerely must suggest something for these troublesome drop tables people are so upset about:

think bill nye GIF

Every time you, "roll," these drop tables for a drop,
each item that does not drop should gain a +0.5% chance to drop, additive each time.
Once they drop, they reset to normal.

This means, all items that have dropped are less likely to drop again by comparison, and all that have not, will very slightly and incrementally, improve in drop chance Only through successful attempts. (A 4% drop chance could take no more than 192 attempts, while instilling a feeling of certainty that each roll brings them genuinely closer.)

The trick to making gambling successful is that the player may rationalize each attempt as getting closer to their goal, effectively making a long shot feel like a 50/50.
Since this ain't real money, and people are more Disgruntled than Encouraged with these mechanics presently, this is a perfectly reasonable adaptation to consider.

This at least solves the offensive feeling of futility that's causing so much conflict, as through brute force, the drop will inevitably capitulate, while still keeping them rare and requiring effort to earn. This is a change I feel could benefit as many drop tables as can possibly benefit from it. ...No joking here, we legitimately hate and resent you when either we run 100 times for the same thing with no promise that it will drop, or even perceive that can be our fate. It is exactly the same experience mentally. If we Assume we're able to wind up in that position, we front load that assumption.. and the very first attempt that fails feels like the 100th. Even the Slightest amount of agency and hope cures this, converting it into a goal, rather than an oppressive cosmic joke at our expense.

Something to consider: a person feeling that their opportunity is restrictive of their ambitions, is why nearly all Crime happens. (Excluding mental disorders.)
Seriously consider that. Having no sure way to prevent this, statistically promises that you're asking for this to happen to someone. We all worry it will be us.

You can still strike a balance between the proper leveraging of cognitive dissonance, scarcity/time gating, and a safety net for players to never lose a sense of agency.

Please, for the satisfaction of users of this title, consider that the present mechanics make players feel helpless.
It would take so very Very little to fix this perception, without throwing the reasoning behind it out of balance.

I don't want players to hate you guys.. I think you're swell. Genuinely, always have. Many many years now.. but this has always been a legitimate concern, and despite my lenience and understand, I've also been the guy feeling like you made a system to create resentment by accident. You work too hard for this much hate and bad press... and I think this may be the lynch pin in why there's such sour response to EVERYTHING, even when it's legit decent. ...there's a perception that it will go wrong, and that feels personal, regardless of intent. The dissent is a bi-product of people perceiving personal insult, and thus returning fire.

i played a couple of missions of 27.0.9 Railjack. I guess I’ll be putting it to the side until we see what 27.0.10 brings.

With the removal of the rhino buff and the rush drones an already slow enough mode even with those buffs just became significantly more tedious without them.

I do appreciate not having to be rhino but everything should have been balanced to where a rhino buffed ship was at for damage output not nerfed into oblivion (as was the actual practical effect of this update)

There was IMO nothing wrong with the properly built Railjack with the right crew being able to one shot fighters and crew ships. That felt somewhat fun.

And a fast method to repair wreckage needs to come back either through muchly reduced repair costs or drones that drop frequently enough so that if you play any reasonable amount then you always have what you need to upgrade wreckage on hand.

Also i hate ivara stealth farming, I didn’t do it. But now with the various nerfs you have taken away the fast Railjack only farming method.  That now makes the only viable route to leveling up intrinsics be to stealth farm while some poor saps keep the ship running and complete the actual mission. At least give everyone the away team’s drops and affinity if they are actively doing that or buff intrinsics from Railjack based activities to the stealth level.

10 hours ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

Oh okay. Let's nerf heavy gunners next. I can't be bothered to spend a few extra seconds killing them while I race towards the finish line and get my juicy reward, which will satisfy me for about 5 minutes before I move on to the next thing.

*5 seconds!

Now seriously, i can't even find myself a single reason for this huge f*cking out of nowhere RJ nerf no matter how hard i try! What kind of drug did you smoke during new year holidays? Because i surely need some of those to feel remotely satisfied when playing RJ now! 

1 hour ago, NoMoreFAIL said:

Seeker Volley is a Battle avionic. Tacticle avionics are Battleforge etc, the ones you open with the tactical menu.

Tactic avionics does not cost any Flux Energy to use (instead they have cooldowns), only Battle avionics and using Warframe abillities on Railjack (via tactical menu) cost Flux Energy. And i notice that Warframe abillities cost is reduced but Seeker Volley still take 100 energy, that why im curios is it may be a bug or just description not fully show on what that reduction works on.

19 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

I got 35-40k of everthing and 12k of titanium and all MK3 parts require 15k titanium. 

It is outrageous. I don't want to just roam in an empty  map trying to collect resources hour after hour.

The mining after killing all grineer ships brings 2000-3000 Titanium per run in Veil Proxima. Which is 5-8 times for boring collection part but is still vialable. Of course, you still have to look for needle in haystick when searching for gloving pixels in deep space. But that is another unfinished part with new content which hopefully will be addressed at some point...

Цитата

Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market:

Pfff ahaha, it was like the only way this broken garbo was even remotely playable, no one is gonna bother loading a mission knowing that you'll need about 10 hours of grind to be able to repair approx 1 ship detail.

And all that with no vacuum. Ahaha.

I'm so done, glad I have a backlog of other games to play.

Archived