Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

It's actually a very good question. The only answer i can even think of is literally to slow us down and make the game slower (and more painful) to play through.

If i had it my way i would've changed the way loot works a long time ago. Resources and Mods would just be delivered straight towards the team's shared inventory on drop. And ammo/energy/health would be on the ground for pickup. No Vacuum. In space, same deal, except in space everything is resources or mods, so... nothing sitting out there in the vacuum.

Not sure what backwards thinker at DE feels like its necessary to make us walk around picking up loot. This isn't baldur's gate from the 2000 era. We're living in 2020 for god's sake, stop with the old BS paradigms. Streamline your game. If you need people looting to sustain your content, fix your content.

It is the only thing that comes to my mind also as the reason. To slow us down ... in a fast paced game.

And just in case DE actually reads my post...
NO DE I do not mean you do what your modus operandi seems to be which is to give us something we want but then nerfing something linked to that as a drawback.
And in this context I mean doing something like making all loot just get to our inventory or if 1 player picks it up we all get it, and then tug on the opposite end and nerfing the drop rates of stuff or giving a miserably small loot radius or anything like that. 

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Keep in mind charm + resource booster = 4x so 328/4 = 82 asterite with no extra effects.

This is a key point. Though even divided by four the numbers you are stating are much above my experience, especially when I'm not trying to pick each and every meteorite. Your drops are doubly boosted, and if you tell me that you have both the amount and chance boosters, I will tell you that your numbers sound reasonable. And that's the issue, you need all three ways of boosting resource drops to bring asterite farming requirements to the unboosted non-farming level of other resources for researchable gear.

Here's the case in point, I probably have 40+ hours of RJ, on average 2 hours a day since the launch. I've managed to build Sigma Mk3 engine, reactor, shields, and one Cryophone; I need 2k or so of Titanium to finish the repair of Zetki Mk3 engine, though I'm not sure I needed asterite for that.

2 minutes ago, Hetneo said:

and if you tell me that you have both the amount and chance boosters, I will tell you that your numbers sound reasonable

Nope, just double resource booster and charm. I'm fast in archwing and i don't mess around. Im usually opening a meteorite/red beacon/void tear every few seconds. I am 10/9/9/9 so i have improved move and blinkspeed.

Zetki parts do not need any asterite so they are trivial for me, I have too much titanium (like 250k? 300k now maybe)

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Nope, just double resource booster and charm. I'm fast in archwing and i don't mess around. Im usually opening a meteorite/red beacon/void tear every few seconds. I am 10/9/9/9 so i have improved move and blinkspeed.

Zetki parts do not need any asterite so they are trivial for me, I have too much titanium (like 250k? 300k now maybe)

I'm 6/6/7/7, thus I need 10-20 second of fight between meteorites, not including minute or so flying between groups of 2-3 meteorites, while constantly blinking. You'll see later.

On 2020-01-09 at 9:43 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback. 

Aww I wish I had the option to have the older prowl back. It really made her feel special. The new one at times is a lot harder to see and actually causes MORE eye strain for me trying to see Ivara. Actually when I logged in for the first time after the update I thought my game was bugged. Now I know that some people like the change and k cool good for them, I'm not asking to remove the new one just give us the option to have the older one or in general change invis effects kinda like exalted weapons. I think it would be cool to have options in the appearance tab for Warframes' invis options like change colors style and maybe a slider for the transparent warp effect from the recent change. That way it could be toned down or tweaked to each players preferences and to better match fashion frames. And in the future maybe be expanded on texture wise as I think having more customization for Warframes' invis would be a welcome addition I think others would agree. Overall I just want some options.

Love the game hoping for many more years to come thanks and good luck.

Well the cyrophons are now near useless, stupidly short range and still doing far less damage than they need even with the enemies reduced armour, need 2 - 3 shot unless practicallyy touching the enemy (and I'm not exagerating), even with reduced armour there doing about 2/3's the damage they were... there very underpowered now and rather frustrating to use. They need a range buff if this damage reduction is going to stay.

and personally can't stand the other weapon types, so guess I'll just be crewing now and ignoring the piloting and gun positions... yeah that's going to be enertaining...

9 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

give us the old prowl back again please, ivara prime looks bad now and i was loving her effect 

exactly, i don't like the new fade away effect, i can't even see her sometimes depending on the lighting of the tileset
also come with some bugs that make her full invisible

2 hours ago, NinjaKatana1st said:

Hi, yesterday i buy 10 railjack wreckage slots for reach capacity 40 and i still have 30 fix it please or give to me back 60pl. Thanks 😍

There's 2 types of slots, Wreckage slots, which are the things you need to repair, those are baseline 30, and you cannot buy more, and then there are Components and Armaments slots, which are for things you have repaired or built from the clan research. You can only buy more slots for the repaired ones.

Still no omnitool hotkey? Still no properly shared loot? Titanium costs still aren't fixed? Reactors stats RNG is still total nonsense? Still need to wait a few seconds for killed enemies to explode before they drop loot somewhere 100 meters away? Removing plat repair drones even though they were the only thing that allowed us to tolerate the grind because plat is easier to farm? BS wreckage limit still exists?

Well... I hope you guys at least enjoyed your vacation.

6 minutes ago, N7Arthur said:

Istnieją 2 rodzaje miejsc, miejsca na wraki, które są rzeczami, które musisz naprawić, są to 30, i nie możesz kupić więcej, a następnie są miejsca na Komponenty i Uzbrojenie, które są na rzeczy, które naprawiłeś lub zbudowałeś z klanu Badania. Możesz kupić tylko więcej miejsc dla naprawionych.

So I also lost platls for that mistake...

Honestly, i have been waiting for almost 3 weeks for tweaking the chances of getting a rare cache in the Anomaly...and yet nothing.

Spent hours, days trying to get the Tenebrous, while my clanmate just did some random runs with no intention of getting it, and he did get it. I just...remember something about Ephemeras were supposed to be "earned"....i love how its locked behind a 2% or less chance to get from a time-limited mission that occurs only once every several hours.

3 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

Honestly, i have been waiting for almost 3 weeks for tweaking the chances of getting a rare cache in the Anomaly...and yet nothing.

Spent hours, days trying to get the Tenebrous, while my clanmate just did some random runs with no intention of getting it, and he did get it. I just...remember something about Ephemeras were supposed to be "earned"....i love how its locked behind a 2% or less chance to get from a time-limited mission that occurs only once every several hours.

I did a spreadsheet, took me 273 runs to get a red cache.

6 minutes ago, Inquizitor said:

on the note of the ephemeras, i think instead of drops they need to be locked behind a muti chain quest or even nightwave last tier rewards, that in my definition is "earned".

running 2 million bullcrap missions hoping against RNG that i get it "this" time is literally insanity. i still haven't gotten the ephemera from the orbs because the one friggin run it did drop glitched out on the return to fortuna and 500 more later not one is yet to be seen.

Archived