Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

[DE]Megan

Nice update. Would have also wanted to halve the cost of rebuilding weapons/parts as we got the rush repair drones, the mk III weapons/parts are REALLY annoying to build. But maybe the plan is to make railjack last longer by having these steep material requirements in which case the resource requirements would need to be bigger but imo at the moment they are highly overpriced.

still no lich changes. waiting DE. this wasnt what you promised us and it feels like you dont care about anything that isnt railjack. some of us dont like the concept and were keeping out of it. kinda unfair that you ignore us. 

thanks de, glad wisp animations interacts with melee now but you guys missed the animations while Ninkondi(nunchuks in general I think) is equipped. The animation for walking/running while its equipped is messed up

So Rush Drones are removed from the market but the absolutely high resource costs needed to build JUST 1 MKIII wreckage are not addressed? That is among the main reason why people went to buy the drones in the 1st place.

🤦‍♂️

As always, the early adopters always get the cream while the casuals gets the screwed.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market:
We are removing the option to buy the Rush Repair Drone and leaving it only as a reward earned at the  end of mission (no longer an in-world drop due to security concerns). We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage. While it technically abides by our rule of ‘Pay for Time’, it bypasses a huge segment of the Railjack resource value. You can still pay to rush Repairs once you’ve contributed resources, but you can no longer outright bypass the entire experience by purchasing the item from the market. We will continue to use Rush Repair Drones as a reward - just not as a Market item. 

This would be fine, if you had also increased resource drops across the board or reduced resource costs. Now all you've done is ensure that we can't use the majority of what we get. I have farmed enough titanium since Railjack launched to be able to build 1 (one) salvaged MK3 part. One of them. Out of the 5 slots on the ship.

To quote Vem Tabook, "Unacceptable!"

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Changes:

• Added long requested Wisp Walk, Run, and Sprint movement to Melee weapons, and fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu.

The most important fix in this patch XD 

Seriously though, I'm impressed you magnificent people found a way to make this possible. I'd written this off as "never going to happen" as I assumed it would've required making new versions of all the melee animations...

Are they returning the plat that was blown to rush S#&$ now that they're literally removing it from the market? I wouldn't mind them halving or making it cheaper or buildable, but removing it after a lot of people spent hundreds if not thousands to buy the drones so they don't get stuck with the bad drop rate grind is kinda off putting imo.

Also why are you guys stopping people from hoarding intrinsic points? I waited for you guys to fixed RJ before I did anything and instead of letting us hoard points, you punished people that stopped doing the alpha test and reward people that abused the Ivara stealth quit farm by letting them keep their points.

Archived