[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 

Well. now I have no reason to do RJ 😕

At this point I honestly kind of feel messed up by the rush repair drones, by their initial introduction and their removal.We're a few weeks in now and everyone I know who could afford to drop IRL money into the game has already paid to max out their railjack and will never need their benefit ever again, on the other hand as someone who trades for my plat I've only used one so far and now I'm losing out on an advantage that others have already fully benefited from because I can't buy repair drones.

Also they're apparently a drop from containers on boarding now so I guess PEOPLE WHO STAY ON THE SHIP who won't be getting them because I'm the dedicated stay on the ship and fix holes and kill boarders person in my squad who never gets to enter any structures.

All in all some other people got a huge advantage that I can now literally never get. Feels terrible.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 

Oh God, why?! Why is it a problem for you to allow us to do some preparings for the upcoming command stage? Please fix lots of bugs, not this. It just makes afwul intrinsic points farming more awful. So sad.

1 hour ago, Zoero said:

Well. now I have no reason to do RJ 😕

Edited by Ulvinde
typo
  • Like 2

Wreckage repair costs are still the same. Only doubled on Asterite is not enough, some missions in viel there is zero found by the end so now its double zero. Should be in mission completed rewards in 200 packs at least.

• Like 1

I hope getting teleported to squadmates' location while not being inside Railjack is fixed, this has been the cause of so many other issues including black screen.

Glaive (and Wolf Sledge) explosions are still not fixed. Completely butchers the weapons for their intended gimmick. It's been this way for about two months now. Really?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Doubled the chance of obtaining Wreckage from End of Mission Rewards 
This increase will help you acquire more pieces so you can pick and choose which you want to keep. However, we needed to reduce the chance of obtaining Relics to accommodate the Wreckage increase.

This doesnt actually solve anything because the variance on the good reactors is still mindblowingly terrible. Every vidar reactor drop needs to be worth it (it can still be RNG if you want to stick to that garbage).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimized Host-Migration speeds for Clients to be significantly faster

Thanks for the hotfix.

How about focus orb like things get introduced for intrinsic?

Like 2x intrinsic for 30s 

Rush Repair Drone Removed from Market

can we get a reduction in some of the resource costs to build stuff then? 'cus even after hours and hours of farming I still can't fully repair one gun, and the requirements are pretty high. 

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed bug where Intrinsics could be kept on mission abort, which was never intended.

I get the why behind this, everyone does. But theres 2 big problems with this

-People that get host migrated, instead of just losing loot but keeping their points at least, now they get nothing
-You mean to tell us that, 7mins for 4-5 points is fair ? (w/o a booster) at least increase this, i know that the intrisics lvls are meant to be a long goal, but tieing to mr just defeats that.

Spoiler

7hk3P75.png

Getting some funky distortion when firing the Shedu at certain snowy areas.

Spoiler

RwD4xcw.png

Might actually be a range issue, the same areas are fine with being shot when I'm standing next to them.

MAXED?! What do you mean MAXED? Does this include 1024 more points extra for command? If not... WHAT THE HEK ARE YOU DOING DE?!

• Like 1

The only worthwhile update here is Wisp's animation. 

DE, YOU NEED TO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME.

• Like 3

I dont think this is a good change. When we max Intrinsics we should be able to continue to earn more for the future Command insintric but with this change we no longer can

Can you adjust Ivara's Artemis Bow so that it doesn't block the view when aiming while standing? It's right in the center...

First RJ mission after patch. Repairs, switching to operator mode inside a crewship and crewship reactor hacks were broken. 

Markers for loot are a good idea, but can we have permanent mission objective markers?
It's really annoying flying back and forth trying to find the entrance for 'Disable Missile Platform' by visuals alone.
I understand the missile platform is a smoother brown blob among the jagged brown blobs, but still.

Posted (edited)

Just tossing my 2 cents into the hat here...

• Wreckage needs to either not require repairing or be able to be upgraded. That means either it needs to already be built or it needs to be able to be improved easily when you obtain something better. Why? Because right now anything not close to a perfect roll is garbage and people generally only build mark 3 stuff. So, basically anything not a near god roll is garbage that people are throwing away.
  • Not only that, but wreckage forces us back to dry dock to get rid of all this garbage every couple missions because of the cap of 30 that cannot be increased and a system that encourages saving decent wreckage "until you get something better". Perhaps after returning to dry dock you should be prompted about what wreckage you want to keep, this way we can have as much as we want and sort through it when we get back. Permanent storage can stay 30, but allow infinite temporary storage. 
  • Basically, the entire wreckage system as it is now contradicts itself. It needs reworked. Seriously, why are you having a hard time with this? Just look at what other games do and pick one that does it how you like. Right now you've combined the worst aspects of all of them in some sort of effort to add artificial difficulty and time sink.
  • And finally, as others have said many times, 2% or 4%, it doesn't matter when the items can be worse than the dojo items. Make them at least as good or slightly better. The problem here is to make lower than dojo acceptable it'd have to be a drop rate of like 20%, but then we'd get them so often that once we got a good one they'd be annoying to get. So 4% is perfectly acceptable if you also bump the stat floor to the same as or better than dojo. 
  • With that said, good job on the other updates and balancing. I haven't tried them yet but they look good on paper.

Edited by AncykerX
  • Like 3

So DE you gonna refund us all of our platinum after letting us buy Pay2Win Rush Drones for several weeks before going "we're sorry" about it? I mean... you know... you only removed them from the market so...

• Like 5

I saw on the notes that the Particle Ram drops from Exos, which is the Veil, does that mean it no longer drops on Earth?

28 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Tweaked Ivara Prime prowl effect to be less prominent while moving to reduce eye-strain based on feedback. 

Oh thanks! I hope this makes the new Ivara Prime as beloved as the regular Ivara