[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.9

First mission on this patch and i still got relic as a end of mission drop thx DE

Zekti guns still broken heatpigs totally unusable, unless cryo or photor vairants possible fix:

reduced cooling time on them by half or equalize it with other guns, then remove them completely form being most common type of guns we can pick up on mission and replace it rarity with vidar or lavan school like it should be f.e.: given how rare Zekti avionics are.

Thanks for finally nerfing the Rhino roar in the Railjacks.😂

That was just way too fun, and when I come to Warframe, I'm here to grind.🤣

GrindGrindGrind all day.🙃

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonfallen said:

First mission on this patch and i still got relic as a end of mission drop thx DE

Zekti guns still broken heatpigs totally unusable, unless cryo or photor vairants possible fix:

Broken Heatpigs is the name of my Tool tribute band.

Hi,

First of all, thanks for all the fixes and improvements.
Before update a normal outrider with CS buff was almost inmortal (the elite one no, just curious), but now even the elite exo cutter with buff are inmortal...... Talking about CS, It's ok that you remove the Warframe's skill that helps with railkjack weapons but as someone said, could you increase the number of dome charges from 4 to 12 pls? Because now is just too hard when you are who pilot, who replenish in forge and also who shoot with forward artillery (THe other 3 guys as usual are fighting to be the ones that repair or just in the AFK zone (Lateral Turrets)), the work just have increased the double when you can't kill a CS with rhino's help even when you have the best avaliable avionics.

Ty again, have a nice day

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Weapon & Proc Adjustments:
The idea of ‘one damage type to rule them all’ is one we want to avoid in Railjack’s early days. We are rebalancing aspects of certain Damage types to ensure there’s balanced choices. The Armor changes in conjunction with this means this is a combined effort of finding the right place for all damage types, not just one leader. Please bear with us as we navigate this particular space - with your help, hopefully everyone will get to put their favourites from their Arsenal to use! 

• Decreased the effectiveness of the Particle proc but increased its Duration
    • Reduced to 7.5% damage bonus per hit, still stacks, and lasts 20 seconds. The exponential growth and short duration meant this was far more beneficial to rapid-fire guns than anything else.

I'm glad to see my mk3 railjack guns deal more (but still not on par with arch-gun), but am appalled that by such a simple 'decrease in effectiveness' doubled the time it takes my archgun to take down fighters and halt crewships.

• Like 1

Confirming that the new Shedu animations for Wisp didn't take. She still runs around on her peg-legs when I've got the Shedu out.

As someone who was very excited for railjack stuff pre-release, thank you for making some small tweaks to Empyrean. None of them are sufficient to make me come back to the mode, but it is good to see that you're committed to working on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a false John Prodman icon showing up in Baro’s wares…

lol

1小时前 , [DE]Megan 说:

fixed her movement when equipped with the Shedu

Oooops, seems like the fix is not complete. The sprinting animation is good now, but the walking animation is still the default general walking animation. 

Please fix using the Cargo console counting as a failed hack

Also, Asterite in the resource bonuses please

The one CONSISTENT method of farming intrinsics; the Ivara Galleon farm, which still needed effort+good melee(due to the insanely tanky enemies{thanks for that btw :D}), and you go ahead and remove it. How else am I supposed to obtain almost one thousand intrinsic points where there is no consistent method of obtaining said items?

On a good day the average intrinsic per VEIL mission is about 10 points. Are we required to hypothetically run the same mission, over and over again, for more than 100 times to be able to rank up in one segment?

Please either reduce the scaling costs, or introduce a steady/consistent way of farming intrinsics. The players that 'abused' the ivara trick can now get away with it considering it was a bug not a fEATuRE.

RNG isn't healthy. RNG isn't the solution to player retention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sapphirya said:

Confirming that the new Shedu animations for Wisp didn't take. She still runs around on her peg-legs when I've got the Shedu out.

Same for garvimaged heavy weapons.

2 minutes ago, Altair_Flame said:

I'm glad to see my mk3 railjack guns deal more (but still not on par with arch-gun), but am appalled that by such a simple 'decrease in effectiveness' doubled the time it takes my archgun to take down fighters and halt crewships.

Oh, no way. They literally nerfed the slash procs just to force everyone to use turrets more?

I imagine veil crewships' healing balls still haven't been nerfed. Great, because if that's the case all healing ships might as well be immortal now.

How about you just reduce the stupid crafting costs for Railjack parts?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We are removing the option to buy the Rush Repair Drone and leaving it only as a reward earned at the  end of mission (no longer an in-world drop due to security concerns). We are doing this based on feedback that as a purchasing option it feels too unfair of an advantage.

Great, now its going to only take me about 2 weeks to grind the resourses I need for anything. (Mostly because everything uses Titanium, but its the resourse that drops the least for some reason).

I didnt mind paying for this as it was cheap, and i dont get alot of time to play.

Also, why has this been removed, but you can still buy forma, or endo. Not that im championing thier removal, I buy so much forma, but the idea that its removed because 'purchasing is too unfair an advantage' seems to fly in the face of this. (also what advantage? Its co-op).

Cant help but feel that if it was seen as too much of a big problem, the correct fix would be to lower the cost of building railjack equipment so its not such a big advantage.

Edited by chaotea
  • Like 1

So my zekti cryophons now overheat before they kill a basic fighter even tho i have a max zekti polar coil.........NICE(sarcastic)

• Like 3

Thank you DE for the update, been waiting for it but the one I'm concerning more is the Archwings and weapons. Before railjack I remember the arch-melee have a blink-lock-on feature that can close the gap for melee attack, now I have noticed (because of Razorback cryo-wachamacallit-alu farm) that arch-melee feature is not gone completely, when I thought it just doesn't work in Railjack mission. So kind hard working of Digital Extreme please do something with Archwing and weapons. Just make the damage type of all Archweapon universal both in Railjack and normal star-chart archwing missions and also the Arch-melee please make it usable even in Railjack.

PS: if you guys could maybe make a new Archwing model or a new archwing prime, that would be awesome too.

Much appreciated if you guys can read this comment xD

Pleasy fix wreckage capacity. Before hotfix i bought slots (twice. 10 slots and 20 slots) but they are not working. Now it's showing me only 30 max capacity.

6 minutes ago, Hellsing said:

So what about us that didn't have the time to farm 1023 excess points for Commander class? That's kind of unfair here.

So you noticed the Ivara Intrinsics farming. How about you add an enjoyable way to farm them then? Having to spam Gian Point on Veil Proxima for a sweet amount of 6 Intrinsics is not really fun.

The Pennent got Raided. So instead of adjusting it it's just getting removed from Conclave.

Why fix it when you can just revert it :^)

Alright, at least you tried

How'd you equip weapons in the orbiter?

Can we get a permanent Omni item to slot in the gear wheel please?

Thanks for the changes DE. Since enemies will die faster, RJ missions should be a lot more efficient in time vs. reward investment now.

Also, thanks for removing the option to buy the repair drone. It felt very P2W and icky.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

HP and Armour scale differently.

oh and if you mean scaling with levels then we get this: 

at lower level new stats give more EHP up until lvl 26 where they would be ~equal,  at higher level in Veil lvl35  it's ~13300 new vs ~14000 before (for Tactis and Cutter)

Edited by Monolake

Just now, KaizergidorahXi said:

How'd you equip weapons in the orbiter?

Make a keybind for the Scanner, press it 3 times, hold F to equip melee, profit.