Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get intrinsics after all trees are maxed

Zoero

Intrinsic points can no longer be gained once all available Intrinsics are maxed out. If you are already above the maximum, your additional points have not been lost. 

So, those of us that already have 10101010 what are we now supposed to do railjack for? There's already lack of people doing railjack. Most of my clan is not even bothering with it. With this, fewer people are going to be flying.

I see people in the original hotfix thread commenting pro and against this change. It would only be fair if we allowed to get more intrinsics, but to reach a middle ground - i would be okay with only getting 50% intrinsics once all trees are maxed (until command is released)

Edited by Zoero

You can farm for the 100/100 Vidar Reactor, they were generous enough to double the chances : )

I don't like the change either, I already got enough points to max out 5 skill trees, but future proofing for a 6th or Rank 11 would've been nice.

The 10 remaining days I got on my 30 day booster also feel pretty useless now.

1 minute ago, 16Bitman said:

You can farm for the 100/100 Vidar Reactor, they were generous enough to double the chances : )

I don't like the change either, I already got enough points to max out 5 skill trees, but future proofing for a 6th or Rank 11 would've been nice.

The 10 remaining days I got on my 30 day booster also feel pretty useless now.

Double chance just means 4% which is still horrendous for a 10-30 minute mission. I won't farm for it either way as I have a 93 reactor and spending that much effort for just 7 more is silly...

2 часа назад, Zoero сказал:

what are we now supposed to do railjack for?

You rushed through the content and now can wait for devs to make the next major update :)

Or really go for best of the best equipment. Those percenages can't be rushed so you will have to put some effort into farming.

1 minute ago, Sivialus said:

You rushed through the content and now can wait for devs to make the next major update 🙂

Or really go for best of the best equipment. Those percenages can't be rushed so you will have to put some effort into farming.

I have the best equipment at the moment, only missing 2 battle avionics. I was content farming intrinsics for when command was released but now that's not an option anymore. I don't see myself even touching RJ until then. Hell not even for sentient ship as the chance of getting the ephemera is so stupid low.

1 минуту назад, ZeroMR сказал:

Or maybe the biggest update of the year should last longer than 1 week?

It last longer than 1 week for people who actually play RJ. Not for tryhards who grind intrinsics with Ivara (as it was just exploit). 

2 минуты назад, ZeroMR сказал:

In warframe exp progress is saved if you abbort a mission, just like it was in railjack.

They said it was not intended to do so. And if you chose to exploit the worst of it - you have no one but yourself to blame.

7 минут назад, ZeroMR сказал:

And don't brawl with me, your white armor will get dirty.

It's not brawling, it's just a try to change your "devs are bad, can't do anything right!" vision.