Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus lich weapons wishlist

Ferrox, convectrix, exergis, cycron, cestra, serro, ohma

Basically all the poor corpus weapons that are horribly underperforming and don't have a secondary version
(and hopefully a rebalance for some corpus weapons too, especially dera vandal)

• Like 1

Would be very surprised to not see Amprex. It has no variant, and it feels exactly like the kind of weapon a Lich would use. Anyway, proper list of my guesses:

Amprex.
Arca Plasmor.
Battacor. (Absolutely want an upgrade to my beauty)
Dual Cestra.
Convectrix (The AI one, rather than actually fixing the default, lol)
Falcor
Kreska
Lanka
Lenz (Have fun fighting that Lich)
Tetra

And then probably two or three unique Corups weps. (Maybe including that new radiation bar weapon that was teased a little while back. Pretty sure it'll come out first anyway.)

Edited by Jokie155
  • Like 1

They'd probably end up being Amalgam weapons, rather than Kuva weapons, I think Corpus will use that route for their liches.

Amalgam Amprex I'd like to see.

Maybe Amalgam Plasmor, I'd like to see those energy blasts bounce around the room like pinballs, I might use it if it's more interesting than basic Plasmor. 

Amalgam Battacor would be rad. 

Amalgam Prova, a replica of John Prodmans Prova, signed by John Prodman himself 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

If we ever get the Corpus equivalent of Liches, it certainly won't be kuva related.

It's the one thing that has bothered me is what will the story reason behind corpus liches be since corpus don't have access to kuva in the story of the game so the whole pseudo immortality is going to be weird for corpus, unless they all end up being robots

25 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

It's the one thing that has bothered me is what will the story reason behind corpus liches be since corpus don't have access to kuva in the story of the game so the whole pseudo immortality is going to be weird for corpus, unless they all end up being robots

I would guess that the Corpus equivalent would be Amalgam weapons - Corpus weapons enhanced with sentient technology.

Corpus would get a different material for their liches. No reason to use the kuva there too but who knows, Corpus are merchant guild so they can get kuva to make their own version of liches. What I think is their liches will be related to zanuka project or Alad V new creations. 

Snipetron, Lecta, Tetra, Dera, Supra, Cesta etc in my mind but probably all the corpus related weapons can be on the list. I am not fan anyway of the corpus weaponry.

Edited by Otaku_Hyen

probally amalgans/mara....not kuva.

there are few corpus weapons that I like ...

battacor, arca plasmor, lanka, snipetron ...

the grinner guns are outnumbered and the most pleasing in general.

Future corpus weapons need to be more interesting and beautiful ... they are ugly and boring to use.

Edited by Luciole77

4 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

So what corpus weapon do people want to see kuvafied? I want the plinx, exergis, and sonicor.

Primary:

Dera - it's not boring, honest!

Tetra - still needs love even after a Prisma version, Rivens and Ricochet Rounds mod.

Lanka - just to see how Eidolon Hunters respond.. hopefully it would have a faster charge speed.

Ferrox - Gunspears have potential, but nobody really uses them. give it more damage and a better Throwing effect.

Secondary:

Angstrum - again, Prisma version is good but another version, maybe full auto? what could possibly go wrong..

Dual Cestra - not everyone sides with Perrin Sequence, but their pistols are quite good. lets get another good version, maybe with higher projectile speed and more ammo!

Cycron - this recharging pistol has faded into the background since Pax Charge was introduced, a version with a bigger mag, faster recharge and more damage would hit the spot for me. the "Tron Pistol" as I call it looks great!

Melee:

Ohma: these are popular enough to warrant a variant, and they would be monstrously good.

Serro: I don't think it's explicitly stated as a Corpus weapon, but it looks like one, and I really want to see a new top-tier Polearm.

New Weapons ideas:

- an Archgun that basically acts like an Opticor on steroids. I know we have the Larkspur btu I'd love something that feels like a proper heavy laser cannon! DE did great with the Kuva Ayanga IMO, this would be just as good, maybe better!

- a Corpus Nikana. I know the cyber-Samurai thing is played out nowadays but if you can't have a futuristic katana in Warframe then where can you? some of us want to weeb out and wear neon at the same time!

- we could also get that one weapon they showed in one of the last Devstreams, a rifle which fires irradiated metallic shards at enemies. we might get ti even sooner than that, who knows.

plinx, bosted base damage and magsize

Exergis, more shards, and 45% status chance

Penta, more more crit chance, crit damage, and base damage

lenz, boosted draw speed and quiver count

an arch gun that is effectively a massive laser cannon (think even heavier version of the opticor vandal)

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Primary:

Dera - it's not boring, honest!

Tetra - still needs love even after a Prisma version, Rivens and Ricochet Rounds mod.

Lanka - just to see how Eidolon Hunters respond.. hopefully it would have a faster charge speed.

Ferrox - Gunspears have potential, but nobody really uses them. give it more damage and a better Throwing effect.

Secondary:

Angstrum - again, Prisma version is good but another version, maybe full auto? what could possibly go wrong..

Dual Cestra - not everyone sides with Perrin Sequence, but their pistols are quite good. lets get another good version, maybe with higher projectile speed and more ammo!

Cycron - this recharging pistol has faded into the background since Pax Charge was introduced, a version with a bigger mag, faster recharge and more damage would hit the spot for me. the "Tron Pistol" as I call it looks great!

Melee:

Ohma: these are popular enough to warrant a variant, and they would be monstrously good.

Serro: I don't think it's explicitly stated as a Corpus weapon, but it looks like one, and I really want to see a new top-tier Polearm.

New Weapons ideas:

- an Archgun that basically acts like an Opticor on steroids. I know we have the Larkspur btu I'd love something that feels like a proper heavy laser cannon! DE did great with the Kuva Ayanga IMO, this would be just as good, maybe better!

- a Corpus Nikana. I know the cyber-Samurai thing is played out nowadays but if you can't have a futuristic katana in Warframe then where can you? some of us want to weeb out and wear neon at the same time!

- we could also get that one weapon they showed in one of the last Devstreams, a rifle which fires irradiated metallic shards at enemies. we might get ti even sooner than that, who knows.

sindicate weapons can be traded.