Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choosing between Twin Grakatas and AK Stiletto Primes

Grayscaled

I'm staring at two akimbo SMGs trying to decide which is best - my Twin Grakatas or my AKStiletto Primes. I've been using both for quite a while now.

These are not the same. Grakatas are Crit guns and Stilettos are Status guns. Grakatas have big mags and slow reload while Stilettos have the smaller mag and quick reload. Both are comfortable and deadly - the Stilettos may be a little more versitle because I can silence them - something I would never do to the Grakatas - it would just be wrong.

At the moment I tend to favor the Grakatas ("Clem!"), but I've used the Stilettos a lot longer, so there's still some newness-factor there.

Let me know what you guys think! :redveil:

I've never found a way to use the Twin Grakatas that I felt was genuinely sufficient. I personally want them to have Steady hands, Ammo mutation, increased ammo capacity, a fair critical build, and enough damage to kill level 60s.. but that just ain't gonna happen.

The Akstiletto Prime is a solid weapon. If you're fond of the twin graks, by all means, do it up!
Picking based on aesthetic and personal preference is totally viable for (at least the majority of) star chart missions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-09 at 12:43 PM, Grayscaled said:

I'm staring at two akimbo SMGs trying to decide which is best - my Twin Grakatas or my AKStiletto Primes. I've been using both for quite a while now.

These are not the same. Grakatas are Crit guns and Stilettos are Status guns. Grakatas have big mags and slow reload while Stilettos have the smaller mag and quick reload. Both are comfortable and deadly - the Stilettos may be a little more versitle because I can silence them - something I would never do to the Grakatas - it would just be wrong.

At the moment I tend to favor the Grakatas ("Clem!"), but I've used the Stilettos a lot longer, so there's still some newness-factor there.

Let me know what you guys think! :redveil:

If you have to wonder what to choose, then you aren't worthy of the glory that is T W O   G R A K A T A