Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condition:"Bow ONLY" makes no sense

hip-hop_tatar

Condition:"Bow ONLY" makes no sense because you always can take mesa, titania, exc even shoot with amp or smth else...Is this OK? In my humble opinion challenge disappears. Sure i can run mission solo and do this with bow(fair), but not because of condition...I mean ""Weapon name" only"" should be removed or fixed.

Edited by hip-hop_tatar
i wrote condition too many times

3 minutes ago, ssxtriki said:

*Caugh*Caugh*

EU9ouBs.jpg

Oh god this man taking razorwing + attack speed augment to the next lvl.

I've only thought about this in theory but the speed at which you swing is probably unbearably fast.

Edited by Midas

3 minutes ago, Midas said:

Oh god this man taking razorwing + attack speed augment to the next lvl.

I've only thought about this in theory but the speed at which you swing is probably unbearably fast.

i shooted not swinged 😄 there was wisp in the group so that helped, the ammo was draining fast though 😄 

1 hour ago, ssxtriki said:

i shooted not swinged 😄 there was wisp in the group so that helped, the ammo was draining fast though 😄 

Dex Pixia are the only weapons I bother using primed slip mag on. With razorwing blitz running it's a nice quality of life mod. 

it's to try and make you think more about your loadout. Warframe abilities still cost energy, so it's balanced. the one thing that doesn't make sense is how Auto Crossbows are allowed, but if they're gonna expect people to fight Vay Hek with a Dread or Paris Prime, trying to land an arrow on his tiny weak-spot.. yeah, I'm not surprised people use Exalted weapons or bring Zhuge/Attica instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hip-hop_tatar said:

Condition:"Bow ONLY" makes no sense because you always can take mesa, titania, exc even shoot with amp or smth else...Is this OK? In my humble opinion challenge disappears. Sure i can run mission solo and do this with bow(fair), but not because of condition...I mean ""Weapon name" only"" should be removed or fixed.

Only complain coming when you must kill 100 level infested boss. That 3 arm dude. 30 min is hard limit. Never beat that boss. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Santonik 15 said:

Only complain coming when you must kill 100 level infested boss. That 3 arm dude. 30 min is hard limit. Never beat that boss. 

Its todays sortie for pc. Bow only Lepanties. Still easy mind you with Nova or Zenurik to slow him down and auto crossbow if you want to be faithful to the "bow only" part.

Because as meaningless as Bow Only is when people bring Mesa, Excal, etc., it can tremendous fun being plopped down with three randoms who've ignored bows all trying frantically to take down Tyl Regor with their unforma'd Paris Primes.

It probably sounds like I'm being sarcastic, but you don't know how much I can love chaos.  Seriously, some of those sorties have been among the funnest things I've done in game.

8 hours ago, hip-hop_tatar said:

If every boring challenge is removed then all Warframe would be is a fashion game.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Jacobivan said:

Nah, it's chance for me to dust of my Nagantaka or Zhuge. Sure, the condition can by bypassed by taking a less popular frame. Or using amp mostly. But it requires you to change the way you play. And change is good:-)

11 hours ago, Aldain said:

Of all complaints I've seen...this one is just....why?

11 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

OP, it’s just a game mode with a conditional challenge to reward players that play and acquire content.

It’s really just that simple.

10 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's to try and make you think more about your loadout. Warframe abilities still cost energy, so it's balanced. the one thing that doesn't make sense is how Auto Crossbows are allowed, but if they're gonna expect people to fight Vay Hek with a Dread or Paris Prime, trying to land an arrow on his tiny weak-spot.. yeah, I'm not surprised people use Exalted weapons or bring Zhuge/Attica instead.

I agree with all those I quoted above.