[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #274: Tonight at 7pm ET!

13132b9441728eaceac55927c741bc5d.jpg

Happy New Year, Tenno! 

Rebecca and Megan are starting the 2020 year off with their continued Railjack progression! Shedunt give up!

As many of you are aware, Australia has suffered an unthinkable tragedy during the last few weeks, as wildfires have affected much of the country. We are reaching out to all of our generous Tenno to support the efforts of those fighting to rebuild, heal and treat both the animals and the people of this beautiful land - one that houses many of our own Tenno.

We are asking for donations during Prime Time and beyond to both the Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund and the Bendigo Bank Bushfire Appeal. We are working on more ways to help support the people and land of Australia - stay tuned. Use !donate in chat during streams for more information!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (for the absolute last time). 

See you here tonight, January 9th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 14
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I remember that Steve once said that he doesn't really like Helminth room in the orbiter, and that he was thinking of changing it, I expected a change to ship with The Rising Tide since the orbiter was redesigned, are you still looking into this? Because I'm not removing any cysts from my warframes in case new mechanics are added, and the cysts are shattering my fashion frame.

Pets 2.0? Swapping pets whenever I switch loadouts is tedieous, and it requires me to go the orbiter if I'm not there, and I go without a companion if I get lazy enough to not get them out of stasis. Are you looking into this? (Also I challange Steve to giveaway the next plat prize.)

Edited by Fizzlefury
I misread, thought it was a Devstream, I wish to delete the post now :/
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, Fizzlefury said:

I remember that Steve once said that he doesn't really like Helminth room in the orbiter, and that he was thinking of changing it, I expected a change to ship with The Rising Tide since the orbiter was redesigned, are you still looking into this? Because I'm not removing any cysts from my warframes in case new mechanics are added, and the cysts are shattering my fashion frame.

Pets 2.0? Swapping pets whenever I switch loadouts is tedieous, and it requires me to go the orbiter if I'm not there, and I go without a companion if I get lazy enough to not get them out of stasis. Are you looking into this? (Also I challange Steve to giveaway the next plat prize.)

Helminth is now part of the main lore so i believe can it remain there.

• Upvote 2

Glad to hear you are starting an effort to help out the people affected in Australia. [DE] continues to show its generosity, with the tennobaum event last year, and now this. Y'all are a great company. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

What about the Cephalon Cy Glyph? too many times the Simaris one =(! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Talk about the vidar reactor mk3 stats and if we will be able to upgrade it.

It's not rewarding getting a low roll.

Tell me about it.  I've got nothing but useless vidar mk3 reactors so far. 😞

The fact that it did not make it into the recent PC fix bodes badly for this ask. 4% drop doesn't address the senseless RNG stat.  DE, wake up and listen to your most ardent players before it is too late.

• Like 5

I'm somehow missing the glyph so hopefully I'll get it this time lol

Would love to see the Cephalon Cy glyph in the future though

• Upvote 1

I am a bit peeved how the PrimeTime is always in the middle of the night where I live.

19:00 EST is 02:00 am CET. And it's always on a thursday, so a lot of us EU folks cannot even stay up to watch it, on account of work or school on Friday.

Announcing the stream 3h before it starts, after the holiday break, is just the cherry on top 😛

1 minute ago, LongnameMatt said:

I am a bit peeved how the PrimeTime is always in the middle of the night where I live.

19:00 EST is 02:00 am CET. And it's always on a thursday, so a lot of us EU folks cannot even stay up to watch it, on account of work or school on Friday.

Announcing the stream 3h before it starts, after the holiday break, is just the cherry on top 😛

You realise the time of the stream is never gonna change right?

You don't need an announcement to know when the stream is.

• Like 1

When will get the ability to stop repairing railjack wreckages in progress and refund what ever progress we put into one without having to actually fully fund and repair it before immediately scrapping it.

• Upvote 4

Yo forrealz can yall fix index and let me have my helminth charger back? 

Playing railjack is torture enough. Nevermind watching someone else play it....Christ. 

Can hardly wait.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dragonwarriorbdb said:

When is railjack going to get to be so solo players can play? Havent been able to play waiting for that to happen!

Same here! Its getting old!

• Applause 3

Any chance of a decent 2 handed nikana stance as 'wise razor' is just horrible to use,stops me from using the tatsu and pennant.

Enjoying railjack and looking forward to finding out whats next. 

• Applause 1