[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #274: Tonight at 7pm ET!

I genuinely would have no problem hearing about the next Unvault. I mean, it's almost been 2 months since Vauban and Ash have been unvaulted. I legit hope that Nekros and His Accessories are unvaulted, or just his Accessories. However, I also hope that aside from just Railjack, there is talk of the Veil. 

15 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

You realise the time of the stream is never gonna change right?

You don't need an announcement to know when the stream is.

And you do realise that their last Prime Time was on 20.12.2019, almost three weeks ago?

Some info ahead of time that they're resuming streams would be nice, is all.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Both good points above, wr is good heavy stance, clumsy slash.Erra left me wanting story engagement, yet very intrigued.

Thank you for announcements not all of us keep track.

Edited by (XB1)UnweariestGlint

25 minutes ago, dragonwarriorbdb said:

When is railjack going to get to be so solo players can play? Havent been able to play waiting for that to happen!

Search for forums. People are already able to do it solo (not sure to what extent though)

16 minutes ago, LongnameMatt said:

And you do realise that their last Prime Time was on 20.12.2019, almost three weeks ago?

Some info ahead of time that they're resuming streams would be nice, is all.

Yes, what difference does it make too you if it's too late for you?

Suggestions to the agenda:

Play Veiljack with the railjack weapons and especially with Cryophon MK3 seeing as it got a substantial nerf.

Play around in archwing-Jack as well. Use as many weapons as you can and especially check up on archmelee.

Record any observations on power output, feel, and viability for all of them.

If you so happen to get reactors or anything of the such, check on the stats.

I honestly want to see an honest reaction to how railjack feels right now and see that the staff are playing their game and sending feedback up to the dev team.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Yes, what difference does it make too you if it's too late for you?

As it happens, I am on holiday this week. I might have planned tomorrow differently if I knew there was going to be a stream tonight.

Is there anything else about why the stream announcement and start times might be inconvenient for me, that you would like to pick apart?

6 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

Search for forums. People are already able to do it solo (not sure to what extent though)

it's easy solo.  It's just slow.  You could even do it AW-only (park your RJ out of aggro range) pretty effectively if your RJ is under powered and you've got a decent AW build.  I unlocked every node solo, and I do all my resource farming solo.  I'm terrified they'll break solo play when they add the command tree.  I keep seeing human pilots do dumb things, I can't imagine bots would do any better.  Hoping I get my build as maxed out as possible before they add the command tree so when things break, I won't be in too much trouble.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

Imagine if you could use those million diracs to upgrade your vidar reactor capacity

Imagine if you could keep on grinding after the initial couple of weeks to fine tune your setup and equipment but get the base set pretty fast, Wouldn't it be a crazy world if people didn't want to just get everything thrown at them at once?

• Applause 2

When are we gonna see Liches in space? Judging from what was showcased and what we have, I say we got like 15%. I say 15% because what was in the showcase actually *worked*. Anyway, I'll have to watch the stream to find out what's planned.

Posted (edited)

So...

Repair Drone x3 bundle twitch drop as a way to say goodbye to them, anyone? 😄

Edited by Reifnir
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, gasblade said:

Other than this being something of a false equivalence, they not only can do both, but should. The world needs both fire fighting Warframes and relatively better corporate ethics IRL; I think DE's track record indicates they're striving for both. Nobody is perfect and each and every person is a special snowflake [and in this time line we even have corporate personhood], but checking most of the boxes is normally all we can expect. You're heart seems like it's in the right place... just don't write [fallible] people [like you and me] off too quickly!

Excelsior!

I'm sorry, I'm really sick of for-profit companies poking and prodding their customers to donate to good causes. It's just virtue signalling and posturing. If they want to help a good cause, they can sacrifice some of their profits. Apparently they don't like being called out on it, though, since they deleted the comment despite the fact that it doesn't break any rules. As if I needed more incentive to dislike this for-profit company after the Empyrean debacle.

Edited by SordidDreams

As an Aussie Tenno I'd like to thank DE for their efforts on helping with the bush fires here in Australia

While i'm not affected by the fires and to my knowledge nobody I know in the effected areas plays its great to see the help coming from all over the world

Posted (edited)
vor 17 Minuten schrieb SordidDreams:

I'm sorry, I'm really sick of for-profit companies poking and prodding their customers to donate to good causes. It's just virtue signalling and posturing. If they want to help a good cause, they can sacrifice some of their profits. Apparently they don't like being called out on it, though, since they deleted the comment despite the fact that it doesn't break any rules. As if I needed more incentive to dislike this for-profit company after the Empyrean debacle.

Hey, Hey they were already so generous to up the Reactor Drop Chance. Dont be so greedy. (sorry sarcasm) Yeah they just should have said they spent some money to X,Y. Maybe you want to join, heres the link to it.

Edited by ValinorAtani
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

Apparently they don't like being called out on it, though, since they deleted the comment despite the fact that it doesn't break any rules. As if I needed more incentive to dislike this for-profit company after the Empyrean debacle.

Yeah they’re doing this for several hours in that new post about the update. Seems like if don’t agree you don’t deserve have an opinion.

btw hope this update take months until reach console. I saw a guy who lost his things (paid with plat) and not get refunded.

PS: I quote your post to not “disappear”as usual... and screenshot this just to post in another place when they delete 😂

Edited by (PS4)f0l1v31r4

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (for the absolute last time)

Ugh, this drop again? 🙄 No, thank you. I already have two of them and I don't wish for a third one. So, I think I'll just skip this Prime Time.
Why not re-release the Star-Child Diadam as a drop or maybe the Orokin Tea set? Or literally any other past Twitch drop that isn't that Simaris glyph. No one wants that again.
I missed out on a  lot of past Twich drops that I would love to have. (And, I know I'm not the only one.) I know the Tea set wasn't a drop, but I wasn't into Warframe at the time of the Sacrifice's original release and it's one item I would love to currently have.

Stop giving us these trash drops. It makes it not worth watching Prime Time. Honestly I would prefer a fully built Forma as a drop, over that glyph again. That glyph is not worth my time. No one wants it again.

Kindly reconsider giving out past Twitch drops.

Edited by QueenofYandxre

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of the TennoCon 2019 Simaris Glyph (for the absolute last time). 

Please give us another chance at Cephalon Cy Glyph! It's the one that most people missed, because of how suddenly 8 hours stream was announced. Some people are at work longer than 8 hours, or sleep longer than 8 hours... Stream was too short, sudden (obviously, because of the surprise update) and poorly announced. So please give us the chance again!

Edited by Sebith

33 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Yeah they just should have said they spent some money to X,Y. Maybe you want to join, heres the link to it.

Agreed 100%. Or they could pledge to match people's donations. For every dollar donated by our fans, we'll donate a dollar of our own. That would've been awesome. But a very successful and profitable company with money to throw around on frivolities telling me that "we're very concerned about X, you should pay to help fix it"? That really makes my blood boil.

How long will the fundraiser for Australia last? I might give a small donation after I check out what’s actually happened. This is news to me.

Also, I was wondering which week TennoCon would be this year so I can get the time off from my job to visit. If it won’t be announced until later, no worries.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by (XB1)Sentinel of Sol