军备槽位依旧没有实装

Fxxk-u-D3

嗨,我正在为此使用google翻译器,所以对不起XD。 所以我想你在谈论航空电子。为了获得更大的容量,您需要升级您的反应堆。您可以通过在dojo中购买新产品(带有railjack资源)或打捞旧货来获得。

hi, i'm using google translator for this, so sorry XD.
So i guess your talking about avionics. To get more capacity you need to upgrade your reactor. You can get a new one by purchasing it in your dojo (with railjack resources), or by salvaging reckeges.

2020/1/10 AM8点35分 , tobiparty 说:

嗨,我正在为此使用google翻译器,所以对不起XD。 所以我想你在谈论航空电子。为了获得更大的容量,您需要升级您的反应堆。您可以通过在dojo中购买新产品(带有railjack资源)或打捞旧货来获得。

hi, i'm using google translator for this, so sorry XD.
So i guess your talking about avionics. To get more capacity you need to upgrade your reactor. You can get a new one by purchasing it in your dojo (with railjack resources), or by salvaging reckeges.

Hello, what the master wants to say is, located in the arms capacity of the Railjack, the maximum is 30, while the increase in the arms capacity purchased in the store is invalid.

These are also from the translator, I hope you can understand. Better yet, offer a solution.

你好,我想楼主说的是,位于航道星舰中的武器容量,最大为30.而从商店中购买的武器容量增加无效。

这些也是从翻译器中而来,希望你能看懂。

最好提供一些解决方案。

Edited by VChina

5 hours ago, VChina said:

Hello, what the master wants to say is, located in the arms capacity of the Railjack, the maximum is 30, while the increase in the arms capacity purchased in the store is invalid.

These are also from the translator, I hope you can understand. Better yet, offer a solution.

你好,我想楼主说的是,位于航道星舰中的武器容量,最大为30.而从商店中购买的武器容量增加无效。

这些也是从翻译器中而来,希望你能看懂。

最好提供一些解决方案。

Strange, this looks like a bug. Maybe the op should try to contact support for help.

奇怪,这看起来像个错误。也许操作人员应尝试与支持人员联系以寻求帮助。