Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Excalibur Prime

ShootDownezPlanez

Never.  

The people who took the risk to support DE when warframe was new deserve to keep this as their item.  They took a gamble the game would last, this is their proof of doing that investment.  

Plus we got Umbra which is equal to the prime in terms of stats and has that bonus passive. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ShootDownezPlanez said:

Excalibur prime should be brought back to the community, as it is unobtainable completely. It should be open to everyone IMO. Equality ? 450?cb=20180628213418

No, it was a founders exclusive. I believe there is even a legal clause that prevents them from re-releasing it. Plus we got Excalibur Umbra which is better in every way.

Next up, why do you just want the frame? You never mentioned the weapons so I can only assume you just want the frame which leads me to believe you just want the frame for Fashion Frame which is a silly reason.

Come back to us when you can make an actual argument.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ShootDownezPlanez said:

Excalibur prime should be brought back to the community, as it is unobtainable completely. It should be open to everyone IMO. Equality ? 

Here we go again

As someone who joined after the game got bigger, I respect that excal, lato and alana prime getting locked forever. Let the founders have it. Its them who supported DE in the beginning.

If you say it's for equality, where were you when warframe first launched?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ShootDownezPlanez said:

Excalibur prime should be brought back to the community, as it is unobtainable completely. It should be open to everyone IMO. Equality ? 

Hello, and welcome to the forums! You must be new here.

Please be aware that Excalibur Prime will never be coming back. Ever. DE have made this very clear

Have a nice day!