Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Video: Empyrean, transference frozen camera, ability in use, can't respawn, invisible menu

sam686

I used transference as a client (not host). Lots of problems happened.

Camera frozen and won't move.
"Ability in use", can't use transference as workaround to unstuck camera.
While bleeding out, "respawn" button only makes me dead faster but does not respawn.
Menu is invisible and upside down, I eventually found the abort mission, near the top of invisible menu.

Railjack Empyrean transference is randomly broken for clients.

Edited by sam686

• 2 weeks later...

I can also verify this bug occurred for me thirty minutes ago on PlayStation 4, (PS4) along with a sudden, unexplained teleport  in the mission H-2 in the Veil Proxima if a player is too far from their teammates in a Crewship hangar; teleported back to the ship, just outside it. If the craft is entered, the camera becomes unhinged; exiting the Railjack fixes the issue temporarily. If the player attempts to return to the hangar, its model is broken and transparent on top, but its door remains functional. Upon entry, the screen is completely "blacked-out", but the overview mini-map is visible while the standard mini-map is not. Switching to Operator mode was a workaround and resumed normal camera view, but I felt it was essential to report this additional detail. (PC thread, but the topic was already present; thank you for posting due to my minuscule upload-speed allotment)