Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EHP Values of RJ enemies before vs after

DarthIronclad

11 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

That sounds like a serious nerf on Elites. What is it now, 2-seconds kill time with any randomly modded archgun ?

that was kind of the point though.. they wanted to make Veil enemies a little easier, probably to offset the Cryophon Nerf a little. I.E. the idea that you don't need a one-shot gun if enemies die fast to everything else anyway.

8 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

particle ram should feel stronger too 

WOO! I've fallen in love with Particle Ram, having Ramsleds hit my Ram like bugs on a windshield makes me laugh. it also looks awesome.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that was kind of the point though.. they wanted to make Veil enemies a little easier, probably to offset the Cryophon Nerf a little. I.E. the idea that you don't need a one-shot gun if enemies die fast to everything else anyway.

Honestly I have no idea about Railjack's weapons. I spent my time Archwinging around and my Archguns, excepting a few which universally suck, already shred through enemies HP with the correct elements combination and if you aim correctly.

I feel like I'll have the feeling of cutting butter ships as I slay Grineer on Earth with min-maxed weapons with this nerf if that's that harsh.

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Yes, but isn't the particle ram default radiation or something? 

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

I have no idea, wiki doesn't have damage stats listed. 

It is. I completed the NW Challange of killing enemies with Radiation damage with it.

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Honestly I have no idea about Railjack's weapons. I spent my time Archwinging around and my Archguns, excepting a few which universally suck, already shred through enemies HP with the correct elements combination and if you aim correctly.

I feel like I'll have the feeling of cutting butter ships as I slay Grineer on Earth with min-maxed weapons with this nerf if that's that harsh.

Particle proc got nerfed, did you tested it after the hotfix?

8 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

It is. I completed the NW Challange of killing enemies with Radiation damage with it.

Sounds like an oversight, as it doesn't jive with the rest of Railjack's damage sources.

Far as I can tell with this update, nothing really resists or takes extra damage from RJ damage types, the types are literally just a thing for status procs.

And I suspect they're humoring the idea of bringing that damage type approach to Warframe's core game play.  Gonna be interesting if nearly every gun comes with armor stripping and stacking damage increase procs.

11 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Particle proc got nerfed, did you tested it after the hotfix?

I didn't have the opportunity, I'm using the Cyngas mainly which is Slash by a small margin so I guess it was not necessarily the biggest damage source anyway, but I'll try to have a look.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I didn't have the opportunity, I'm using the Cyngas mainly which is Slash by a small margin so I guess it was not necessarily the biggest damage source anyway, but I'll try to have a look.

Slash is particle in railjack. Which has been nerfed, it was the effect of the proc that was causing that much damage buildup.