Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I bet DE is trying real hard to make us react like this to a 100 avionics vidar reactor

Toppien

9 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

I don't even know what DE is trying to do anymore. I was going to log in today to see if I got an affinity booster from login, and if I did I was going to farm some intrinsics. But they nerfed that, so I guess I'm not going to play the game at all...? I might do the sortie later, but that's basically just an excuse to chat with friends for fifteen minutes.

Title of thread: I bet DE is trying real hard to make us react like this to a 100 avionics vidar reactor

Title of video: Destiny Flashback! Gjallarhorn Reactions!

You: "There's no explanation of what the video is, hurr durr."

What DE is trying to do is give you reasons to play the game. Same as any looter. You give the players wants. You make them rare and you make it More then 1 thing. Players then have a reason to play a mode to try and get that perfect thing.

DE has had to make a choice have players *@##$ and whine about nothing to do, or have those players *@##$ and whine about RNG stats.

Well one keeps players playing even if you don’t.

Though I would personally prefer a stream of never ending content I understand this is not doable. So at lest looking for perfect Railjack Kuva Lich guns and Rivens keeps me busy.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)robotwars7:

well, I will probably go "holy S#&$", followed by "we better pass this mission", and me typing in chat "dry dock plz" after mission is complete.

more than anything, I'm laughing at the terrible drop rates right now. Avionics capacity should never have been tied to RNG. EVER.

I agree. Either have a mission with an 100% dropchance and random rolls or small dropchance with fixed stats.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BDMblue said:

at lest looking for perfect Railjack Kuva Lich guns and Rivens keeps me busy

If you're happy with that, good for your, knock yourself out. Personally I expect games to do a bit more than just keep me busy. If I just wanted busywork, I'd get a second job. I expect an entertainment product to deliver entertainment.

2 hours ago, BDMblue said:

What DE is trying to do is give you reasons to play the game. Same as any looter. You give the players wants. You make them rare and you make it More then 1 thing. Players then have a reason to play a mode to try and get that perfect thing.

It's not really working then, huh. Cause I looked at how all of that railjack stuff works, got myself sigmas mk3 from research, did the Erra quest and said "Cool, I'm done with Railjack".

3 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

If you're happy with that, good for your, knock yourself out. Personally I expect games to do a bit more than just keep me busy. If I just wanted busywork, I'd get a second job. I expect an entertainment product to deliver entertainment.

Drop chances won’t make it fun.... so maybe not the game for you?

i like Warframe and I’m not a fool. I know what happens when you get everything you want in a game. You don’t play it. 

Got one with 83 100 in my early runs on Veil, i feel lucky in a way, but it's still far from a very good stat.

And the increased drop rate at 4% is just a joke in the current state since we still can have a very bad avionic stat.

With avionics that couldn't go lower than 75 i could have handle it.

Edited by Alpha56

5 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

It's not really working then, huh. Cause I looked at how all of that railjack stuff works, got myself sigmas mk3 from research, did the Erra quest and said "Cool, I'm done with Railjack".

What does that mean? I don’t care about you, or you not playing? Your not me or the majority of people.....

8 hours ago, ChaosSabre said:

I got two with 40 rolls and one with 72. Glad I was able to rush that one before they removed drones from market.

You know why they make things so grindy? Because people pay money to skip that grind. People complain about grind but then give DE money for putting grind in. Which of these conflicting messages do you think DE pays more attention to?

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 1

On 2020-01-10 at 9:26 AM, SordidDreams said:

Chewing through 90 fighters and 6 crew ships was a slog even before, it's even more so now that they've nerfed arch guns (via the status effect changes).

I suggest you to use void hole, you can easily clean the map in 5 mins max.

On 2020-01-10 at 3:29 AM, Mr.Fluffins said:

Huh, odd for you to say that considering all people that I personally know have been having fun with RJ (despite the bugs), and have been leveling intrinsics the usual way just fine. In fact one of my friends came back to Warframe just for RJ and won't play any other missions.

Maybe we are from different realities?

Well, your name DOES suggest you might be a fan of visiting different realities quite often 😆.

45 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

They said this was a bit too much content skipping which reads to me oh so this is how far we can push it before everyone starts calling it pay 2 skip.

And of course they didn't touch the repair costs at all.

Pretty much, yeah. But I don't think they're going to stop there, they keep pushing and prodding to see what they can get away with in each update. Remember when PoE came out how we all b*tched and moaned about having to level zaws twice to get the mastery out of them? Yeah........ We didn't know how good we had it back them.

More to the point, I'm pretty sure using a Warframe-related "controversy" as a thinly-veiled excuse to advertise a Youtube channel that makes money off getting people to react about something that isn't Warframe is against the rules. And even if it isn't, it most definitely is what in bird culture we'd call a d*ck move.