Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is actively pushing players away

Gravitus123

Seriously the whole railjack economy and weapons are so awful at this point its feels like its detrimental to even build anything unless somebody puts out a guide especially with upcoming changes.Railjack weapons not only cost a fortune in resources they have an insanely high variety of rng rolls that people have no clue what even works at all.

Imagine when you started warframe you were too afraid to build a single weapon because you would either lose all the resources you had acquired and could potentially get a useless dud.At this point people just look at the loot they have aquired in all their time playing and just think to themselves "I have no idea if any of this stuff is even gonna do damage and if i want to test it myself im gonna have to waste all the resources i spent days farming".

The reason people were only using cryphon is because most people agreed that it works even the dojo variant could do ok in the veil i mean maybe the carcinnox is the most powerful weapon the game has ever seen but nobody is gonna risk everything to test the stupid thing.

Seriously either lower all the resource costs to a resonable amount or give us a system like the lich weapons where we can just transfer the bonus rolls to our existing ones.

Oh yeah the rng variables are also too much if you want people to farm for a long time even those out and making all railjack weapons great would be a good start too.

• Like 1

Using carcinox and really happy about it ..did use cryophon and it was utter crap ..4 shots then 5 seconds cooldown 

Simply cannot understand all this malarkey about resources being rare or hard to obtain and so on..plenty of them left after battle but you don't want to collect

WTS 200 000 + of each resource ...PMO ..lets hope DE lets us sell them 

Whats actively pushing me away are the bugs. Lots and lots of bugs.

The resource requirements does look steep if you look at all the zeros but after the recent patches on resource drops you can farm the resources and get a part cooking after 3 hours or so, and thats without boosters.

Pre-Christmas it was 6 hours to farm if you get lucky.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

2 hours ago, Gravitus123 said:

Seriously the whole railjack economy and weapons are so awful at this point its feels like its detrimental to even build anything unless somebody puts out a guide especially with upcoming changes.

How do you think those people (the ones that write guides) do it?

If you don't know how stuff works or fits together, maybe you should spend some resources learning. Having someone else tell you "what the best" is doesn't really help if you don't understand why.

Cant wait when they introduce T4 equipment for railjack (or something similar) and all this farm for perfect rolls gonna be useless (or they just flat out nerf stuff).

Im sick of WASTING my time on this rushed **** when you keep changing stuff around that was supposted to be READY AND TESTED ON RELEASE. Im sick of being betatester without getting paid, im SICK of doing someones else work for free (and actually giving DE money by buying tennogen and sometimes plat). Same for liches, just one big FLOP. I would expect more from game studio that is making tenths of milions of $$ each year, not this amateurism. I would be ASHAMED for such bad work - outcome if i was one of the employee (i would be literally beating my head against wall). If i did similar thing in my job (in my job everything has to be perfect since its research institute and there is literally 0 room for error) i would be fired so fast i couldnt even count to 3 in that time i would be DONE, FIRED, GONZO, RIPPERINO.

Also flash news: They dont care about the game anymore, they just want your wallet. You think how good this "surprise RJ release" was on some video games convention (that nobody cared about in first place), yeah it wasnt, you just made your company look like complete amateurs with its release. The ppl stupid enough to install WF and try it out was actually shocked how buggy and bad this gamemode (or game as whole) actually is. It made more HARM than anything you did in past. Did anyone of your employee actually watch any stream, cause it was one huge sheetshow full of bugs/crashes and there were thousands of ppl watching it (not like this matter for you as company since its small numbers for you anyway).

Also this whole "amazing" RJ concept is just worse version of other games or even mobile games i played in past. Just LAME concept with like 5 (at most) somehow original ideas. I grinded my butt for all the new stuff and took me one week to max out my RJ completely and have like 8/9 in intrinsics (which are pretty much useless when all you do is just board CS while RJ pilot is onebanging group of fighters as soon as they spawn).

I just login, build forma, do kuva flood and log off. My interest in this game is right now 0,00000000001 im not hyped for new content or warframes or actually anything, cause guess what, its gonna be just same **** shoveled down my throat and im FULL right now, cant eat anymore of that dookie you presenting me as content.

/rant over

It's hard to write a guide for something that is so broken you know it's gonna change next patch.

But so many stuff is broken they don't know how they will fix it or if at all.

Whats the point on wasting hours/Days making a guide that may be useless within a week?

1 hour ago, Benour said:

Cant wait when they introduce T4 equipment for railjack (or something similar) and all this farm for perfect rolls gonna be useless (or they just flat out nerf stuff).

Im sick of WASTING my time on this rushed **** when you keep changing stuff around that was supposted to be READY AND TESTED ON RELEASE. Im sick of being betatester without getting paid, im SICK of doing someones else work for free (and actually giving DE money by buying tennogen and sometimes plat). Same for liches, just one big FLOP. I would expect more from game studio that is making tenths of milions of $$ each year, not this amateurism. I would be ASHAMED for such bad work - outcome if i was one of the employee (i would be literally beating my head against wall). If i did similar thing in my job (in my job everything has to be perfect since its research institute and there is literally 0 room for error) i would be fired so fast i couldnt even count to 3 in that time i would be DONE, FIRED, GONZO, RIPPERINO.

Also flash news: They dont care about the game anymore, they just want your wallet. You think how good this "surprise RJ release" was on some video games convention (that nobody cared about in first place), yeah it wasnt, you just made your company look like complete amateurs with its release. The ppl stupid enough to install WF and try it out was actually shocked how buggy and bad this gamemode (or game as whole) actually is. It made more HARM than anything you did in past. Did anyone of your employee actually watch any stream, cause it was one huge sheetshow full of bugs/crashes and there were thousands of ppl watching it (not like this matter for you as company since its small numbers for you anyway).

Also this whole "amazing" RJ concept is just worse version of other games or even mobile games i played in past. Just LAME concept with like 5 (at most) somehow original ideas. I grinded my butt for all the new stuff and took me one week to max out my RJ completely and have like 8/9 in intrinsics (which are pretty much useless when all you do is just board CS while RJ pilot is onebanging group of fighters as soon as they spawn).

I just login, build forma, do kuva flood and log off. My interest in this game is right now 0,00000000001 im not hyped for new content or warframes or actually anything, cause guess what, its gonna be just same **** shoveled down my throat and im FULL right now, cant eat anymore of that dookie you presenting me as content.

/rant over

I agree

I fully agree. Liches and RJ were rushed out to still have some content in 2019. From a marketing perspective, the buggy mess that RJ is, did more harm to Warframe than anything else in the past. They surely made a ton of money with their aggressive monetization (Lich weapons being Forma sinks, Exilus Adapters, too, with their constantly subpar innate polarity, expensive ship skins, that offer less than a Deluxe Skin package for the same price and of course the dreadful repair drones...), but hurt their reputation drastically at the same time. It has to be monitored carefully, whether DE will continue to spiral downwards the slippery slope that they stepped on or not, only time will tell. I personally have a lot less fun in playing the game than I had before the latest two updates due to the excessive RNG factors shoved down my throat, it more and more simply feels like an unrewarding waste of time...

Edited by (XB1)Kuhl MC