Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long can I wait for a technical support response?

AJpegasus

December 25 received a spontaneous lock when entering the game. The ticket was written immediately in those support.
Since then there has been no action from technical support.
It makes me nervous. how could this be, then they will answer me. Much time has passed since your lock, we will not do anything?

I didn’t break any rules, because a lot of platinum, tenogen and prime access were bought on my account. I would not risk my investments.

I apologize, English is not my native language, but I do not know. much more to go.

21 minutes ago, AJpegasus said:

December 25 received a spontaneous lock when entering the game.

I apologize, English is not my native language, but I do not know. much ore to go.

Railjack was out at that point, right?

There was a bug around then in railjack that snagged several people, causing a excess of resources (endo) to be obtained.
So like, the threat detection noticed the error, but had not been updated to expect that, understandably.. as it was a new bug.

There's a fair chance that if you were active in the railjack missions early around launch, that you got snagged on this, yourself.
If so, I'm not sure what kind of backlog they'd have to sort through after the holidays, but I absolutely wish you the best of luck.

Edited by kapn655321

3 минуты назад, kapn655321 сказал:

Railjack was out at that point, right?

Not. I haven’t entered the game for two days.
I entered the game. I decided to buy platinum, but it showed me on the site that it is impossible to buy platinum, since I am blocked. I was in the game at that moment and could play. When I re-entered, the account was blocked.

If you recently did some trading, you might have gotten bad plat..
Really, I can't know.. and perhaps it's not fair to either you or the support staff that I speculate.

Only best way to handle it is to be kind and patient with support; I'm sorry to hear it.
I'd certainly be pretty rattled if my account got locked up.. but hopefully very soon you'll get some word on progress.

Double check the site's details about how to handle support tickets to see if there's some time period to renew,
or what conduct is appropriate in checking up on it. ..it's been a while since I've had trouble, else I'd help suggest what I could.

Not for nothin', it's certainly in your favor that you're taking in it stride.
Really hope you're up and running again soon.

Oh! And, if there was some wacky bug that caused it, feel free to let me know later.
I like to have an idea of what causes these things, for these kinds of threads right here.
We can't help technically, but it's certainly helpful to players to hear if we have some idea of what might be the cause.

Edited by kapn655321

It really depends on the complexity of the issue. Plus as others have pointed out there was a holiday lul so things are probably a bit backed up. 

Things are measured in business days and those exclude weekends and holidays. 

Just try to be patient I know it's not easy but it's the best solution at the moment.

1 час назад, kapn655321 сказал:

If you recently did some trading, you might have gotten bad plat..

I know about bad platinum. And for this I do not trade, I use only purchased platinum.
I also understand that at the holidays the chance to get an answer was very low. I just heard proto stories. that those support closed tickets that were open for a long time without an answer. Although I'm not sure that this is true, but still it makes me nervous.

Verizon and Comcast are generally recognized as having the worst customer support in my country (the US) yet I've never had a trouble ticket take more than 24 hours from either of them, even during holidays.

Even other "free" games I've usually got responses in only a few hours.

DE on the other hand.  Yeah.  

It really depends. If your issue is rare/new, difficult, or they huge backlog, it will take longer. It tends to range though from a day, to a month. The only consistent thing I've noticed is that the more data and evidence you provide, the sooner it tends to be solved. 

For example, every issue I've ever had I attached screenshots, timestamps, shadow play footage, and relevant players for eye witness testimonials, and had my issues solved in a day or two. And when my friends ran into issues I had them do the same, and they also received quick fixes. So basically MORE DATA = QUICKER FIX

• Like 1