Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, NinjaKatana1st said:

Do not buy railjack wreackage slots on market if u have 30 slots has not been fixed. i buy 5 times yesterday and one after this fix and lose 72PL. Waiting for fix😥

You do understand that you cannot increase your wreckage slots; the slots you buy for railjack are for the built and repaired components and weapons, not the looted/wrecked ones?

2 minutes ago, NinjaKatana1st said:

Do not buy railjack wreackage slots on market if u have 30 slots has not been fixed. i buy 5 times yesterday and one after this fix and lose 72PL. Waiting for fix😥

Fun fact: They're not Wreckage slots, they're called Components & Armaments Slots and they only work for the ones crafted from the dojo, not ones you find in missions.

Yes I'm serious. Yes that's horrible. But that's what they are/do. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

8 minutes ago, MajedTheShrewd said:

They do this so Last stand avionic work all the time for more damage ! we talking about +152% damage increase with Zetki Last stand avionic !

A major breach will disable your battle avionics, which in my experience, will kill everything much quicker than boosted railjack weapons.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

Also... Foundry is able to cancel crafting already, so why we cannot cancel repairing wreckage?

^ This

I've built at least one Railjack something or other and recall immediately regretting it and the only option I have is to rush it.... like fer srs? If I recall it was finding a better McGuffin in a mission immediately following my commitment to the repair. 

2 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

What about the unused bought rush repair drones??? After yesterdays hotfix i had some left unused, and after that hotfix its showing that i have 0, so can you refund us?

Mine are still there, hope it's something support can help you with (I check inventory, search 'instant')!

2 minutes ago, Ragnaeth said:

POSSIBLE BUG

Shedu’s shoulder part has a weird red-white glowing effect and non of the color costumization option has any effect on it. Is this intended? If yes, how so? If not, can you please fix it?

For me it changes it's color with the energy color

Thanks for the hotfix! I can't believe the Paris Prime fix finally got here 😭 There's so much to fix still though...

Excalibur Prime still needs the TLC post PBR-conversion! Please guys, it's been going on since Rathuum, and he's now featured on a cinematic!

The Sybaris Prime horns don't work correctly! They've been down throughout all their life (since release), like it lost the passion at doing its work!

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for the fixes. That said, it kind of baffles me how the korrudo has gone this long without this... "fix". It's been there since the weapon's inception. Same weapon type and very similar name as Hirudo, whose HP-restoring properties it inherited, it was covered by a bunch of WF Partners in videos, and with folks asking on these forums and elsewhere whether or not it was a bug or a feature, we had complete radio silence far as I'm aware.People just took it to be a feature due to the obvious name similarity. Hell even the wiki lists it as an advantage and not a bug. It disturbs me that nothing was said about this across 3 major updates (not including all the hotfixes in-between) and then suddenly "Hey btw we fixed it lol".  Please correct me if I'm wrong about it not being discussed because I don't want to be presumptuous, but I was unable to find anything on it and the whole thing seems really odd to me.

Still no fix for:

• Ivara's noise arrow prevents stealth mult, despite enemies retaining their unalerted status.
  • Path of Statues augment no longer displays visuals. The path is completely invisible.

Said it before and I'll say it again: Please consider either increasing the drop rate for the Tenebrous Ephemera or make it/the crate guaranteed after so many attempts.

For example, making it worth it to smash the crystal again by giving it, say, a 20-50% chance to drop semi-Rare container loot, like with the music puzzle room on Lua.

Just shooting ideas, from the perspective of someone who already has this ephemera. When I finally got it, I shouted "thank god I NEVER have to do this again". Is that the reaction you want from your players?

il y a 27 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

Fixes:

And still no fix for the spaghettis even though you can see them in the screenshots of the mentioned post.
Khora's strangledome had these spaghettis but it was fixed with the luminosity/contrast fix.

First. actualy 50% was good cause only ppl who rly complain are lazy ones who never gather anything, ok few resources are incorrect numbers like increase few res drops adjusments thats all you actualy had to do. 

Second railjack abjuse are still here railjack armor- hull weave plus winged steel gives u 5,7k armor, no way it was intend srsly you have not noticed?

Plus those changes on enemys I think are kinda bad just cause I have cryo shotguns with 59,2% damage increase with those stats you need to pray to get them, and you dont feel powerfull then I dont even want to play railjack, it dont show on your patch notes anything about damage change but my guns use to be 14,7k now its just 6k something, so yea.

5 minutes ago, kpa732 said:

Just shooting ideas, from the perspective of someone who already has this ephemera. When I finally got it, I shouted "thank god I NEVER have to do this again". Is that the reaction you want from your players?

To be honest, that's the case with anything rare or really annoying to get. That's not an excuse, but a sad fact that wont change. It's why I'm never touching liches again unless they come out with a new set of level 40 MR fodder.

Archived