[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

6 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:

Thanks. When are you making Railjack actually fun to play and not a mindless grind?

I have an immense number of complaints about railjack - I essentially agree with your post - but this is not constructive feedback.

As a game developer myself, it feels awful to read this kind of thing.

Why did you post this? Out of frustration? Express your feelings by enumerating your frustrations. Otherwise, just to troll? Not the behavior of a reasonable adult.

The game gets better when we work together to improve it. Smugly sitting back after posting things like this isn't helping.

Edited by auxy
formatting
  • Like 1

OK I'm confused. I have 27/30 wreckage, so I scrapped one I had repaired (a reactor I'd since replaced), and the capacity DIDN'T free up. Is a repaired wreckage a PERMANENT loss of that slot? Can we only every repair 30 things, even if we trash them after, before we can no longer collect any wreckage? This seems really... brutal and limiting.

Or (and this is what I hope), is the wreckage counter bugged?

You feel awful to read ?

Then you should feel awful that people asked for increased vacuum range back before DE went to vacation.

i also found a glich and its that when you keep shooting arcwing bullets in a railjack mission keep shoot bullets in archwing mode if you keep shoot and enter the railjack your weapon will look like your archwing weapon or melee

When will we get the ability to refund resources from wreckages that had some of the required resources put into them?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

Umm... Just going to sneak that in there then? Any idea how long this had been a thing, and certainly not abused, yet still I've never seen anyone use them in mission unless they were leveling them? 

It's this kind of stuff that kills me. Someone had to notice, diagnose, fix this... That person could have been thinking of a way for Excalibur to have survivability now that life strike and channeling are gone. Because even with 2k armor and exalted deflection you're still 1-shot by vomvalysts (who shouldn't even be in those missions... I mean... Have you tried killing one with your amp? How's that go for you? About 4-5 entire way bound unlocked energy pools? Me too. They also fire seeking projectiles, just like the dog things, that completely ignore stealth frames.).

There are so many other things, important things, you could be working on but instead choose to nerf an already unpopular weapon. This is why it's been the longest stretch I've ever gone without playing warframe. And that says a lot for someone clocking 5k hours in the game. 

6 hours ago, zakaryx said:

Can we please get a rangefinder on all enemies when we look at them? The current version requires pixel perfect accuracy and fades away the instant you stop hovering over the target.

I feel like a good compromise between having your screen full of numbers and needing pixel-perfect accuracy would be to show the ranges for any ships within the wide outer part of the reticle, not just the ones right on the crosshairs.  Maybe cap the number of ship ranges that would be shown at once to avoid clutter.

• Like 1

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

I was hoping that you will fix this 3 years later, not 8 months.

I'm so disappointed 😒

• Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest! 
    • This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.

Love this.

Now do something about all the unavoidable one-shot deaths that happen the rest of the time.

railjack is still not fun, why on earth did you increase the amount of damage required to kill fighters?  as if killing 90 of them is not enough, myself with a maxed out riven modded cyngas and rank 7 gunnery takes over a clip and a half just to kill one of NINETY stupid fighters... its brutal and not fun to play, come on DE

7 hours ago, Rajclaw said:

When will the omni tool be added to the gear wheel? if I recall it just loads into the last spot and I know I'd love the ability to decide where it goes.

Make a black space where you want it to be.

Oh and thanks for the update DE.  Please fix the tactical avionic grid upgrades not applying in mission.

Edited by PatternistSlave

Yeah can we like get a fix for kavat energy colour not showing up as what we select when using the moonless kavat skin, i made a forum post about it and you guys literally just archived it for no reason without so much as even a response, or acknowledgement that the issue is there, and its really starting to irritate me,  especially when other players have told me directly they have the exact same issue.

Top image being what im trying to select.

and the bottom the incorrect coloring the game is applying.

this bug has persisted since last year PLZ fix this its really annoying, especially when it worked just fine before.

kavat_colour_in_preview_mode__by_omega_lkavat_colour_after_being_applied_by_omeg

Edited by Kuro_the_umbreon
More info

I don't understand why DE has to be asked every single hotfix for weeks after weeks to please put an opt-out toggle for hold melee to heavy attack. It was thrown at random into one hotfix. A toggle should have been in the next one. It's completely unreasonable for it to be taking this long, if the UI guy is too busy or something then you need to take it out and put it back later when you can spare the time to implement it correctly.

• Like 1

Why doesn't Grineer nerf?

You all know they are too strong.

6 minutes ago, Emperrier said:

I don't understand why DE has to be asked every single hotfix for weeks after weeks to please put an opt-out toggle for hold melee to heavy attack. It was thrown at random into one hotfix. A toggle should have been in the next one. It's completely unreasonable for it to be taking this long, if the UI guy is too busy or something then you need to take it out and put it back later when you can spare the time to implement it correctly.

agree, its infuriating and been requested by so many people

also can't believe the korrudo nerf, I could have sworn that was in the original tooltip for the weapon... now its garbage 😞

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LeaserResael said:

Seriously, what is even happening at DE? It's this the entire goal of RJ? To be extremely grindy with insane costs to repair 1 single item when you can get a better one on the next mission? 

What's the point of not reducing drastically the costs of repairing? Is it because you don't have more content ready to add to railjack and so you want people to farm and farm and farm? 

What's the point of adding the repair drones to the reward tables if you're going to have to win the lottery to get one with that 0.25% chance? 

What's the point of blocking intrinsics gains? It doesn't even make sense and some people who aren't maxed CAN'T even get more because it's bugged... and now comes the weekend so those people are stuck completely until you fix it. 

What's the point of having only 30 slots for what's basically BLUEPRINTS? That's why you don't want to even talk about the RNG stats? Because if there weren't any RNG stats, there wouldn't be a need for slots, right? (Like the rivens that having RNG stats and thus, needing slots)...

What's the point of nerfing all the archguns?

What's the point of nerfing the only decent weapon instead of buffing the rest?

What's the point of taking so long to add auto-vacuum or a far bigger one? Seriously, you're the only developer that I see has such a big issue with vacuum. 

What's the point of having 4% drops that can be WORSE than the non-rng stuff?

Because every single one of these things can be reduced to the same one thing, you want us to waste time. Almost 30 pages on yesterday's hotfix and you completely and utterly ignored every single thing that has been said. Instead you "fixed" minor stuff AND nerfed our weapons even more.

If you want people to spend time (and money) playing this game, RESPECT the player's time and money and stop changing every single good thing and nerfing it into the ground. There's no stability whatsoever, and that's not good.

How do I upvote this post.. total correct..

Lol hope you guys read the surveys that de steve posted coz i want melee reverted lol old melee had everything...

hold e heavy melee (was never new also bounce enemy thing is annoying)

miss channeling (life strike was good with channeling now you give up combo count to heal eww)

spin2win was op but its pve no care if things are op just give harder bosses like (assassination bosses, wolf, stalker, etc no eidolon type boss)

condition overload nerf wow made redeemer weak asf

only thing imo new melee did was made pulling of combos easy that is it

also idea for spicing up endless survivals every 30 min make boss like stalker, wolf etc come and by hour make make multiple boss come royal rumble type thing fun idea ain't it?

edit

melee's DRASTIC change killed the game for me and my rivens 🙂 pls fix or still be in and out of game sometime to see any good update hit

Edited by Killpro4116

vor 8 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Fixed inability to destroy enemy Crewships that have been hijacked.

Hijacking a crewship just calls in another, so hijacking is counter-productive anyway, while you are getting swarmed in the RJ .

Every single time I hijacked a crew ship, there suddenly was new one on the map. I wonder how long this can go, before the mission is deemed over.

I hope, this is mission specific, if that happens in ALL missions.. oh no..

Can we please get Avionics displayed in Inventory? There's still no way to view ones you own outside of the menu in the Dry Dock, or during a trade. Also, scrap repair cancel, when?

(Yes I am the same guy that said that MOAs can no longer be pet. I'm still miffed about it.)

I don't know why why vacuum range is really difficult to be increased.

I don't why ships need to finish its explosion effect completely to drop loots ( As far as need to wait until ship explode and wait again for engine trailing to disappear too and finally loots appear. Most annoying is Crewship )

I don't know why Crewship can still attack you after you destroyed its reactor and have large HP for some reason. ( What's the point to destroy it if HP still ridiculously high )

I don't know why Railjack so stingy with enemy and ramsleds position inside the your own ship. Don't even have notification like " We have ramsleds near nacelle/fuselage/bridge " etc etc.

• Like 1

Hi,

I don't know if the subject was approched, but will it be possible in a near future to add the clan badge or imported glyphs (with the approbation of DE, of course, like when you create your own clan badge) on your Railjack ? For exemple, if you wanna patch a Jolly Roger on your hull (or a flag)

Edited by Zangdar1
  • Like 1

So when are we getting the salvage/wreckage inventory doubled to 60 slots?