Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

I know we have pointers for Avionics in deep space.. but i really want some Resource ones... or make the resources instantly gathered since they float out in space and since there's so low visibility you can't actually get all of them or destroy your eyes looking for them.

5 hours ago, iHeuksal said:

sick about Lich's random weapon stats + FORCED grind to get rid of that said pesky Lich (I currently have more converts than kills, and they are starting to annoy me during my stealth gameplays ... wtf? why do they even spawn during those runs? The AI is as underdeveloped as the from a Kubrow/Kavat),

And the Shedu being a huge disappointment after all. A impressive, big and great sentient poke-stick with the ability of infinite ammo, being an attachmet to the arm and yet dealing 2000-ish damage to lv 80 enemies ... makes me actually wanna slap it against a wall like my nerfed synapse (status per second nerf, where no one asked for!) back in 2013 and forget about it, because even a Riven won't fix its crappy damage scaling/calculation. Dat huge grind for an actual mediocre weapon being valid in Lv 40-50 missions. What a shame.

I just wish I could simply delete a converted lich from inventory. Nobody is gonna buy a 28% Drakgoon, and I certainly didn't want to buy an extra weapon slot just to delete it. If I could like, have a "Destroy Phylactery" option for those liches in my inventory I'd really love it. (Oh, and I totally agree about the Shedu - how thoroughly underwhelming). 

1 hour ago, MunsuLight said:

Can your team stop lying about "beneficial" changes when they are for those who know how to build efficiently know it is a big nerf. When I say that the TTK got 1,5 to 2x Higher maybe more on crewships , I mean that before, My cyngas could kill any fighter between 32 and 40 bullets of my cyngas and now it need more than one 48 bullets magazine (from 48 up to 96). YOUR TEAM NEED to stop saying that they tested the armor and proc changes  because everyone that tested it are saying the TTK is slower than before and it is the same for some RJ weapons.@[DE]Rebecca

Their note wasn't intended to mean that this is a beneficial change - it's that the procs before nerfing were too beneficial to rapid fire guns. The note meant "rapid fire weapons were too good, so they got nerfed." We won't discuss the fact that none of the other guns except rapid-fire weapons work in Railjack. 

50 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Its called artificial challenge in DEs Dictionary. God forbid that we had some fun outthere in Space. 😂

I think the biggest problems right now are:

1) Lack of mission types... if we had, say, some form of resource collection mission from the start (think mining barge defense,freighter hijack or vault station heist), the whole resource collection aspect wouldn't be THAT bad.

2) The RJ upgrade path... I mean, since when do we upgrade weapons and equipment linearly in this game? Where are the usual sidegrades? Why are tier 3 weapons 10x as effective as tier 0? Since when is difficulty just defined by damage vs. HP numbers?

Why are MK3 reactors that are worse than ones from dojo research still a thing? Why are mission rewards still diluted with useless dirac? The whole economy, rewards and progression system of railjack is massive failure. Avionics have all the same problems as mods but worse: a bunch of essential avionics with zero builds variety, tactical avionics may be considered non-existent because proper reactor capacity is locked by massive RNG, experimentation with weapons loadout is discouraged by small upgrades and sidegrades being separate guns that occupy inventory slots and require repairs, having more than one battle avionic is wasteful just like in good old days when warframes' abilities were mods, Railjack equivalents of MK-1 Braton are locked behind 3 days research.

Цитата

Nobody is gonna buy a 28% Drakgoon

That isnt true actually.

Kuva weapons still give mr, but if you're too proud to sell them for 20-50 p or even give away, well thats you.

After I will get rid of my current lich, I'll only ever gonna buy them for ephemeras and mr fodders I'm currently missing. I dont give a flying freak what bonus % points they will have, for mr purposes I can spend 20p or trade them for my own duplicates, and Im not the only one.

But of course if you thought of getting 60% electro/toxin karak to get that sweet sweet 1000-2000 plat, well thats no better than blasted rivens, wish they were never existed in the first place, as well as kuva weapon bonuses.

9 hours ago, Stipz said:

s loot vacuum really difficult to adjust and implement?

is it not. not at all. they just don't want, them, personally, to increase it. they are personally against giving the players any kind of easier vacuum to deal with. they have been for litteral years. if you weren't there when vacuum wasn't a thing for first all the sentinels, then all the pets, go ask older players about this. they are just stubborn.

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

is it not. not at all. they just don't want, them, personally, to increase it.

If they increase vacuum, efficiency goes up, mission time goes down, Railjack success indicators drop, and people get yelled at. So yes, totally agree: they personally just don't want to

Also, you also don't fly around as much and see all the rocks and twisted metal. 

Now...if those rocks and wreckage and weird Grineer asteroid stations were things I could get in and explore - that maybe sometimes had neat things in them (Forma BPs, new weapons, cosmetics, rare containers, pockets of infested, dangerous space monkeys, whatever) - I would clamber all over every bit of weirdness that's floating in space just to see what I could find. But right now, they're all just doors you can't open and things you can't mess with. 

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Resource balancing continues to be a hot topic of discussion in regards to the overall Railjack experience.

That this even is a topic of discussion is beyond me. So many words are spoken, yeah were fixing this and that, but still no action. For crying out loud.

We managed to face some veil missions with zero problems. We didn't face a single catastrophic failure in a group of three. I'll go through some points. 

3 Seconds Invulnerability - Worked fine for us, and it was wonderful. We exited Crewships and POI without being randomly oneshotted, I even managed to kill 3 crewships one after another without problems. I repeat: for us, it worked. We are a huge playerbase so it could be possible it isn't working for everyone. 

Weapons - My Railjack is equipped to the teeth with MKIII Tycho and Carcinnox, and for the first time since Railjack's start, we managed to fly through a veil mission and see our weapons being actually effective. I absolutely despised the Cryophon from the very start, but after seeing the feedback of fellow Tenno, I understand it has been nerfed a bit too much in order to avoid it being too dominant on other Weapons - but I think the bar could be raised just a bit. 

Archwing - Archwings suffered the most from this update, honestly; even if they didn't get nerfed directly, stats don't work fine for them: I remember what Scott said and I'd like to see what are the plans for the eventual Archwing Overhaul, but until then, Archwing aren't still sitting on a good position. Though I understand why. 

I believe that our Devs have cornered themselves, maybe unknowingly, in quite a difficult spot. The balance for both Archwings and Railjack works separately: and that has brought us to the Cyngas meta. Together with the hitscan removal that has rendered problematic a lot of weapons (to the point that only Cyngas, Imperator and maybe Phaedra are the most viable), Archwings are suffering a balance issue that cannot be avoided, because Railjack doesn't allow them to be isolated like they were in "Archwing only" nodes that get ignored until some event appears. The thing about this digression is, in my opinion, that until Railjack and Archwing co-exist without an actual symbiosis, they'll be in constant conflict. If Archwing gets weaker, Railjack gains advantage, but the system itself loses a vital part; vice versa, we have again people who park the Railjack behind some asteroids and stroll around in Archwings. 

Archwing suggestion: What if Archwing weapons had, at least for now, the same scaling and damage types as Railjack ones? I mean totally, without conversions of sorts, using MK3 Sigma weapons as a base. That would mean having a portable Railjack Weapon, so that all of them could be somewhat useful. Mods are also converted to respect the new damage types. That way, for example, Phaedra could become a portable Carcinnox; Velocitus, maybe, could be like the Tycho - that would also be a workaround for its downside being a space arbalest. Imperator would be a perfect Apoc, and so on. There is no need to change VFX or models, it's only a matter of stats. And at least it could fix, in my opinion, some of the problems with Archwing in general. I'm sure someone else had this same idea!

Enemies and bubbles - Now that my team can see the bubbles, dealing with them is a bit easier (at least I'm not the only one in bubble duty, now!). Enemies are definitely much more vulnerable, and I understand the thing about having a way to "slow us down" giving them more hp. Maybe trimming them a bit would guarantee a more "relaxed" approach, though. 

Bubble suggestion: I think our ordnances shouldn't bounce on them, they should oneshot them; that way bubbles could block attacks like they're expected to, but without forcing us to spend a good 10 seconds or so to take them down. If you think this would diminish their role, could they be a bit weaker, at least? 

RNG - I'd lie if I said I approve the current state of RNG. I already dislike Rivens and everything around them, I'm not a big fan of Kuva Liches, and I'm absolutely neutral about Wreckage. My Sigma components are more than enough, I have only Seeker Volley and two Tacticals, but the way my Railjack is, it can take lots of punishment, its guns are strong enough to take on some fights, we blazed through all nodes needing only good communication and cooperation. The mode itself is fun, but even though I don't care about the perfect Vidar drops, I again understand my fellow Tenno's concerns and frustrations. You said RNG is a concern too, and it's encouraging that you acknowledge this problem. As a player, I admit I don't have many ideas on how to fix this. 

RNG suggestion: I think the best way to face RNG would be allowing us to fuse components, merging them together. I think I suggested this already on the feedback topic, but I won't go too much in-depth. Simply put, as you allowed us to merge Kuva Weapons, you could do the same for components, to a maximum: +1 or +2 per piece, for example?
But in that case please, please DE, don't fall under the sweet temptation of letting us merge only crafted components. That would really, clearly enrage this community even more and you, we all, don't need this. At all. If you really want to go down this path, then construction costs must be severely changed - maybe based on stats? 500 Titanium, 20 Asterite and... I don't know, 10 Kesslers for a subpar Reactor (10 Avionics+50 Flux, for example...), the full price for the perfect Vidar drop?  Just throwing ideas!

Thanks for this incredible amount of fixes anyway, and for the elegant Wisp changes! 

Great fixes, I hope we can get wreckage marked like our mods now, and letting us have vaccum In space  with range based on how many sentinels are equipped, (because they are around the ship like resource drones, picking up junks for us; or hell, why not let us actually pack resceource drones as ability to sent them out in a wide area to pick up detected loots?)  also, when are we getting a companion revive gear item? Having my cat die on a dying enemy ship while being teleported back to RJ is stupid...    I hope we can get some more intresting weapons later down the line for our RJ soon these weapons are so boring... 

37 minutes ago, EvanGallaway said:

Bubble suggestion: I think our ordnances shouldn't bounce on them, they should oneshot them; that way bubbles could block attacks like they're expected to, but without forcing us to spend a good 10 seconds or so to take them down. If you think this would diminish their role, could they be a bit weaker, at least?Thanks for this incredible amount of fixes anyway, and for the elegant Wisp changes! 

This proves you don't play railjack much if not manning guns often.

Takes 3 seconds at most to just explode a bubble. They're not an issue, the infinite healing glitch is.

I play from the update off railjack only railjack i have all my intrinscs to 10 end also 450 points extra i play railajck only 13 hours per day end i didnt take a good damnn void hole avionics why you made this shet avionics so rare the drop cann you plese do somthing about this is not posibil to spend all day long to play railjack for a shet avionics void hole end not get it realy now.Thank You plese do the drop much biger to get it

Once I get my Shedu and maybe assemble a few more parts just so I have a fully upgraded ship when the inevitable forced Railjack in story content comes along I really don't see myself doing Railjack any longer.

The changes from this and the last patch are really just rearranging the furniture.

3 minutes ago, Saberfrost said:

This proves you don't play railjack much if not manning guns often.

On the contrary; I tested it with my guns several times, or I wouldn't say anything in the matter. Maybe it's a Carcinnox issue, but It takes a full, head-on barrage to destroy a bubble (not really 10 seconds of course, a bit less: without Gunnery 6 it takes almost the entire Heat bar). When Crewships start tossing them like grapes, they become a bit of a problem. Solvable, of course, but a bit tedious. 

We encountered the glitch just a few times, and I forgot to mention it actually - I agree this is an issue that needs solving. 

2 minutes ago, XaoGarrent said:

Once I get my Shedu and maybe assemble a few more parts just so I have a fully upgraded ship when the inevitable forced Railjack in story content comes along I really don't see myself doing Railjack any longer.

The changes from this and the last patch are really just rearranging the furniture.

The furniture has mold growing all over it. I know I ain't gonna sit on molding furniture or put my stuff anywhere near it.

Hi, I have a question and dont know where else to make it, so, I was wondering if the avionics drop rate is affected for resource or mod drop chance booster, and if the resources droped by asteroids, scrap, etc. Is affected by resource booster and resource drop chance booster. Thanks to whoever can help me with the info.

3 minutes ago, Draco0xd said:

Hi, I have a question and dont know where else to make it, so, I was wondering if the avionics drop rate is affected for resource or mod drop chance booster, and if the resources droped by asteroids, scrap, etc. Is affected by resource booster and resource drop chance booster. Thanks to whoever can help me with the info.

Resource booster affects your scrap / asterite / titanium etc...

Avionics are not considered a "mod" by the mod booster so their drop rate is not increased.

Affinity booster does increase how much Intrinsics you gain as Intrinsics are tied to how much affinity you earned during a Railjack mission.

Credit booster obviously still works.

16 hours ago, Borg1611 said:

Is it mentioned somewhere about buying extra slots being bugged? I bought railjack component and armament slots in the market early on I believe because I was keeping so much stuff since I didn't know what would be good and what not, but it still indicates my total capacity is 30.

You bought slots for the repaired stuff not the wreckage/bp's that is capped at 30. i think you can normally only have 6 items that is built but i might be wrong about the amount.

Personally de has failed us In every way secondly hirudo is trash so is korrudo so remove hirudo's heal and were even otherwise return korrudo and buff the crappy 4% wreckage chance to 8 or 10% and return the drone to the market we will not tolerate a 0.25% drop and never farm it because of your lazy half ass attitude to us not wanting to spend hours to days just to build 1 mk3 with trashy stats we cant alter in any way with our excess dirac

I did 350+ runs on the sentientship now and I got just one rare container... and the big loot was a Photora Scene... wow! A friend got the Ephemera after about 12 runs...

I did 120+ Kuva Lichs BEFORE Railjack came out and I still miss 2 Ephemera...!

Some Lichs have immunities and resistances on such a high level u cant kill them, my Zaw Nikana 2 hit a Orokin Heavy Gunner lvl 165 and do 15-20 crit dmg on some Lichs... another on kill my Inaros with Arcana Grace, very funny.

I was very excited about all your content in the last 2 years, but I am so frustrated and angry since the Kuva Lichs Release, everything is buggy, 2 new bugs for every fixed bug.

I am not happy about the Railjack release just for the Game Awards, it wasnt ready to release...we had no new content for around a half year and now you release two very grindable contents... what should I do? Lichs or Railjack?

I think if you would try to get the rewards like the sentient ephemera by yourself, you wouldnt give us such low dropchances... this frustrating many people. I would never start a comment on a forum, but this time, I am very angry about that sentient ephemera dropchances... 350+ runs and nothing.

Edit: Critism is a nice pleasure to work  with, people who do critism love your game and dont hate it...

Archived