Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, auxy said:

Why are you attacking me? I didn't defend Railjack, or Warframe, or anyone. As I said, I generally agree with you. I only called you out on your poor behavior, which you're continuing here.

I absolutely do have business telling people what reasonable adult behavior is, because I'm a reasonable adult. There's no "twisted notion" here aside from your own perception of what is acceptable adult behavior. You are throwing a temper tantrum because your bad behavior was pointed out. Take a step back to consider your own actions before lashing out at bystanders.  

That isn't required at all. All you have to do is enumerate your complaints. Surely anyone can do that, right? "I don't like when x," or "It's frustrating when y," or "It feels really bad when z" are all useful feedback, even if you don't have any ideas for solutions.

"When are you going to make it good?" isn't helpful in any way, and being viciously sarcastic about things doesn't engender helpful feelings in the people you're addressing.

I'm all too aware of the uselessness of most feedback. Trust me, I'm very familiar with the reality of the situation. That's exactly why we should try to improve it.

Tl;dr = "I haven't been with warframe for very long."

We'd have better criticism for DE if they listened to it. They never do unless it's one of three cases. Playerbase en masse is complaining about a specific subject. One of their partnered youtubers makes a complaint about it. Or it's a bug they feel like fixing. Their design council has been reduced to nothing more than a glorified clique with a unique chat tab (albeit some things do, occasionally make it into the game, half-baked of course). Aaaaaaand this issue has been a perpetuated issue for 4+ years now.

9 minutes ago, WarBaby2 said:

Very true... also, we really should get something other then Dirac out of scrapping a damaged wreckage to begin with. I mean, Dirac is really easy to come by in comparison to, say Asterite or large quantities of Titanium.

Should have a drop down menu for scrapping, have it give you a choice of the most needed resource at the time instead of just Titanium, I have Titanium coming out my *censored* it's overflowing because I go farming to get my low amount Asterite at the end of mission farming, I have to do it solo as others don't like to hang around to farm.

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

Should have a drop down menu for scrapping, have it give you a choice of the most needed resource at the time instead of just Titanium, I have Titanium coming overflowing because I go farming to get my low amount Asterite at the end of mission farming everything.

Or that - bottom line: Those wreckages are already made up of actual resources, so why we don't get those on scrapping is... strange?

Just now, Slayer-. said:

You mean the stuff we use to build them get that instead when we scrap.

Yea, I mean, what we find in mission are not blueprints or anything, those are already items, just damaged. So they should be made out of actual resources already, right? Why don't we get those when we scrap them, then? Just calculate 20% of what we would need to repair them and give us that.

4 hours ago, auxy said:

Why are you attacking me? I didn't defend Railjack, or Warframe, or anyone. As I said, I generally agree with you. I only called you out on your poor behavior, which you're continuing here.

I absolutely do have business telling people what reasonable adult behavior is, because I'm a reasonable adult. There's no "twisted notion" here aside from your own perception of what is acceptable adult behavior. You are throwing a temper tantrum because your bad behavior was pointed out. Take a step back to consider your own actions before lashing out at bystanders. 

You're not a bystander, you got in my face and made a value judgement.

You do something bad, people talk smack, but you don't think that's appropriate because you don't like to be at the receiving end. In that case, don't give people a long list of reasons to be mad at you and especially don't keep doing it. I'm referring to DE here.
You not understanding this basic point is why I call you out as being in defense of DE, because it's beyond evident that not only does being nice not change anything, there's ample reason for people to be much angrier with them.

Don't like the opinion, don't engage with me. Calling it a temper tantrum is just another way of attacking, to devalue my points and opinions because you feel offended, it's smarmy and sanctimonious. You can't argue disagreement so you attack the tactic, but the problem is that I don't care what you think about me or what I do. You already conceded that the content is bad and that's all I wanted in the first place. That was the point.

You don't make me mad because you are calling me out, you make me mad because you're an unwitting fool that's distracting from what's important, over something as petty as not liking how others behave. And you call yourself an adult. Adults think three steps ahead, they avoid the conflict and get to the core of the issue. Children get distracted by circumstance, so either you didn't grow up or you're lying to me.

44 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Vote kick would get abused just like in other games. The leeching, that wouldn't be the sentient ship in the veil players join and rush in.

Instead of putting on good turrets so the real players who join can help you, (like me, not that I've played with you) put the crappiest turrets on that'll solve one problem you seem to have, players won't stay with a crappy railjack setup. 😛 

On a properly built railjack it doesn't matter much what the turret gunners do. Even if they are trying their best to help it doesn't help much. And as to leaches I’m sure that wouldn’t make any difference, as long as the pilot is quickly killing things they’ll hang around. With the way the intrinsic system is set up and the general sameness of Railjack missions I’m sure AFK farming will become an increasing problem. The way to get rid of them would be to have a poorly set up railjack that doesn't quickly complete missions and fly it badly. I do see a lot of pilots in pub groups employing that strategy.

6 hours ago, OverTcounter said:

As far, as I know, Vidar Carcinoxx MKIII never have a damage bonus higher than 30% before the patch. What are you speaking, guys...

You would be incorrect then. Mine had a 55% damage bonus, I know this because it was better than the ones I had before, also vidar mk 3 carcninoxs, that had a 43% damage bonus, and I got these a week before the first patch.

52 minutes ago, Matt256 said:

On a properly built railjack it doesn't matter much what the turret gunners do. Even if they are trying their best to help it doesn't help much. And as to leaches I’m sure that wouldn’t make any difference, as long as the pilot is quickly killing things they’ll hang around. With the way the intrinsic system is set up and the general sameness of Railjack missions I’m sure AFK farming will become an increasing problem. The way to get rid of them would be to have a poorly set up railjack that doesn't quickly complete missions and fly it badly. I do see a lot of pilots in pub groups employing that strategy.

I was thinking about this “Turrets are useless” argument. I see it leading to hard nerfs or outright functionality changes on battle avionics.

Like with abort farming, I have a feeling the devs never even imagined playing Railjack with efficiency as the objective, so they didn’t realize the best way to play was to hide behind a boulder and spam Void Hole. Nor that a “properly built” Railjack makes wing turrets obsolete.

They don’t seem to acknowledge that the playerbase’s first — and usually only — goal is to discover what gets the mission done fastest.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Ham_Grenabe:

so they didn’t realize the best way to play was to hide behind a boulder and spam Void Hole. Nor that a “properly built” Railjack makes wing turrets obsolete.

They don’t seem to acknowledge that the playerbase’s first — and usually only — goal is to discover what gets the mission done fastest.

Yeah but this is NOT the best way 😂... you clearly dont have Discovered it yet. Because Munitions Vortex is and not Void Hole. But its okay . alot of player STILL dont know how it works and DE is not gonna nerfing it.

How about buffing the hazards? because most of them posses no threat at all unless you get a catastrophic failure which even gives your ship godmode for 60+ seconds, and you CAN'T lose as long as you have Resources to refill the Revolite, danger is a complete joke, no matter how much damage your ship takes.

47 minutes ago, Claire312 said:

How about buffing the hazards? because most of them posses no threat at all unless you get a catastrophic failure which even gives your ship godmode for 60+ seconds, and you CAN'T lose as long as you have Resources to refill the Revolite, danger is a complete joke, no matter how much damage your ship takes.

Yes we need them to nerf MORE stuff. That's the solution.

29 minutes ago, buSoreZ said:

Yeah but this is NOT the best way 😂... you clearly dont have Discovered it yet. Because Munitions Vortex is and not Void Hole. But its okay . alot of player STILL dont know how it works and DE is not gonna nerfing it.

I bow to your superior mastery! I have Munitions Vortex, but was under the impression from the metasquad that it was strictly red-headed-stepchild status compared to Void Hole. 

45 minutes ago, Saberfrost said:

Yes we need them to nerf MORE stuff. That's the solution.

I'm not suggesting this as an absolute solution for the entire gamemode, but at least make these features actually fulfill their purpose instead of act as decorations in your ship.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Ham_Grenabe:

I bow to your superior mastery! I have Munitions Vortex, but was under the impression from the metasquad that it was strictly red-headed-stepchild status compared to Void Hole. 

Munitions Vortex is like Novas Animatter Drop. When you shoot inside the Vortex with Strong guns you make the Explosion extremly strong. You can onehit Fighter in a 150m Radius. You can also Trigger the Explosion from Munitions Vortex by pressing the Button again. Void Hole? The dmg is not high enough for Veil so you just pull them at one Spot .. WOW. You still have to kill them with the RJ Guns. Void Hole is Meta because like i said ALOT of Player didnt know how Munitions Vortex even works. Also .. people farmed Veil for the Vidar Reactor and Void Hole was a possible drop. Munitions Vortex was Saturn only and very very rare.

19 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

-snip-

I think you right! I'm really tired and boring so fast to play only with one archwing/archgun and railjack cryophon. i like the apoc gun a lot but the damage in this weapon was so bad, and that makes me to use it only one time and im afraid to take the risk and spend more extra time to test it again. i equip it only sometimes on earth max in some lower level saturn missions just to have some fun and that's all. Maybe this was probably happen because i didn't had the best apoc mk3 version (i mean with higher weapon damage bonus or something....) but with all this insane low rng chances in wreckage drops, i always found the same versions and i really don't know if exist a better version or which one is the higher stats. Also i cannot understand why we still get this useless Dirac rewards and they dont replace that with some extra weapons, shields, or reactor rewards... or to use Dirac for something else like to upgrade weapons or reactors and not only to upgrade avionics. i have already more than 500k Dirac for what? 😂

On 2020-01-10 at 4:44 PM, Andvarja said:

Controllers. Tactical menu bind.  Please.

We can't reasonably bind it because everything's already taken. It has no default bind; the binding combo in use for consoles doesn't work for us even if we reset our binds. We can't assign multi-button binds, like how we can hit both R and L shoulder buttons together to quickly activate spoiler, or hold binds. Some can't even find it in the list to bind if they give up and unbind something else in the first place. 

Hitting 'L' on the keyboard with my good hand while playing with controller, while a viable workaround, is less than ideal.  Dropping something like my ability to place markers would be even worse. I'm on an xbox 360 controller on the default bind setup, I always reset binds after a patch as that so often fixes issues which may have cropped up, and I do not let Steam mess with my controller, so there should be no conflict there.

This is too important not to have a proper default bind. Why can't we just hold the map button down like map mode switching works in PoE/Fortuna? Is it due to potential future conflicts with squadlink or something? Regardless, the tactical menu is important, it needs to be activatable on a controller.

Wait, you use both power menu, and the d-pad power select? I would change out left and right d-pad to something else if I were you. 

27 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

Depleted Reload still a useless mod, because it takes a slot resulting in a net nerf of Vectis Prime (any weapon really). 
It should be an Exilus Weapon mod. 

Depleted Reload was pretty much a bandaid mod for those who wanted to use Primed Chamber on Vectis Prime, and have every shot get the extra damage. Yeah, it wasn't, and still isn't a good idea. 

15 minutes ago, Cerebrum123 said:

Depleted Reload was pretty much a bandaid mod for those who wanted to use Primed Chamber on Vectis Prime, and have every shot get the extra damage. Yeah, it wasn't, and still isn't a good idea. 

Fact of the matter is, the mod exists. Being a good or bad idea is a matter of opinion.

Being a good or bad implementation is not. Any build with it is objectively inferior.

There was no weapon exilus slot back when the mod was introduced. 

Depleted Reload is designed to make Vectis Prime be more like the original Vectis, a 1-bullet sniper. 

For it to fulfill this purpose without being an overall nerf, it should be an Exilus weapon mod. 

Archived