Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

Why is it that there isn't a way to turn off the heavy attack on hold melee? we already have a set keybind for it so it shouldn't also be on melee. I've lost my melee combo so many times by accidentally pressing the key too long so please add an option to remove it. also why don't the railjack engine colors change the abilities like particle ram? like if you change the color of the engines while the particle ram is on it will change its color but if you recast it goes back to default.LC1N1RN.jpgBSPNRwM.jpg

3 hours ago, Leo17453 said:

"Would you like to purchase 2 COMPONENTS & ARMAMENTS SLOTS for 12:platinum:?"

Wow, so you need inventory slots for this stuff, not just wreckage slots? Jeez man.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEppp.
They pulled a bait & switch on us without notification.

Make Cryphon great again. It is much weaker than other guns. It clearly intended to do a lot of damage, but with a low rate of fire. So it needs a damage buff. Or It fires a wider energy projectile with innate enemy Punch Through, very similar to the current Catchmoon.

DE: I have been playing a fair no of hours, but due to your updates I've not played since mid December - you've taken the joy out of it with these half baked expansions/content releases.  I'm at the point of rescinding my officer position of 4 years in my clan as I don't feel I can represent something I'm not playing.

I *urge* you to play your own game.  I cannot fathom the design process which leads you to release content for a month, look at what players use the most and then simply nerf it without laying out your roadmap - which I'm starting to suspect there is none.  Railjack should have us having more fun than Sea o' Theives (Yarr Space Pirates!) - instead it's made me not play the game *AT ALL*.  Specify the values that you are adjusting Railjack stats/weaps/etc so that we the player base can actually try to divulge some useful information from patch notes.

I'd rather had no extra content and you fixed the previous lot (Litches and previous content) than give us... this... luke warm smoking dog egg.

In the love of all Tenno please remove this RNG on Items or at least let us grind somthing to upgrade bad rolled Items
e.g.:

• Player 1 gets a RJ weapon with +60% (max value) damage (god roll) he is lucky and done.
  • Player 2 gets a RJ weapon with +40% damage and he can spend (polish the weapon) with e.g. Dirac to boost the 40% step by step until the weapon is at 60%.
  • Player 3 gets a  RJ weapon with +20% damage (min value) so he can decide to grind for a new weapon with more +damage% whats highly possible to get and then grinds it up like player 2 OR he can grind even more Dirac (or Recource X) to boost polish the weapon all the way trom 20 to 60.

Grinding (to a finishline) is fine but grinding that is absolutely pointless and is purely related to luck does not make fun and results in frustration and burnout

In all the upper cases there is a finishline that has "some" RNG into it BUT it is 100% reachable by putting effort in the game without having luck only.

btw imo this also should count on Lich Weapons

How come the exos have 3-4 times the eHP than before, when they should have less due to the halved armor? Previously I could kill them at decent rate, but now they take 4-5 mags from cyngas instead of 1 like before. Also the repair costs for the parts are still insanely high. Just yeet the rng parts, so it's at least somewhat worth it to spend 12 hours of grind to repair one part.

Also any plans on making the liches actually usable and fun content instead of mostly annoying grind for mrfodder weapons?

1 minute ago, Bathynomus said:

How come the exos have 3-4 times the eHP than before, when they should have less due to the halved armor? Previously I could kill them at decent rate, but now they take 4-5 mags from cyngas instead of 1 like before. Also the repair costs for the parts are still insanely high. Just yeet the rng parts, so it's at least somewhat worth it to spend 12 hours of grind to repair one part.

Also any plans on making the liches actually usable and fun content instead of mostly annoying grind for mrfodder weapons?

Cuz DE doesn't understand how their own mathematical equations work towards armor scaling.

Adding more HP to the enemies to compensate for halving their armor only makes them MORE tanky because you're adding more EHP to them. Please have your balancing teams go over the math on a regular basis DE.

17 hours ago, auxy said:

Why are you attacking me? I didn't defend Railjack, or Warframe, or anyone. As I said, I generally agree with you. I only called you out on your poor behavior, which you're continuing here.

I absolutely do have business telling people what reasonable adult behavior is, because I'm a reasonable adult. There's no "twisted notion" here aside from your own perception of what is acceptable adult behavior. You are throwing a temper tantrum because your bad behavior was pointed out. Take a step back to consider your own actions before lashing out at bystanders.  

That isn't required at all. All you have to do is enumerate your complaints. Surely anyone can do that, right? "I don't like when x," or "It's frustrating when y," or "It feels really bad when z" are all useful feedback, even if you don't have any ideas for solutions.

"When are you going to make it good?" isn't helpful in any way, and being viciously sarcastic about things doesn't engender helpful feelings in the people you're addressing.

I'm all too aware of the uselessness of most feedback. Trust me, I'm very familiar with the reality of the situation. That's exactly why we should try to improve it.

12 hours ago, Saberfrost said:

Tl;dr = "I haven't been with warframe for very long."

We'd have better criticism for DE if they listened to it. They never do unless it's one of three cases. Playerbase en masse is complaining about a specific subject. One of their partnered youtubers makes a complaint about it. Or it's a bug they feel like fixing. Their design council has been reduced to nothing more than a glorified clique with a unique chat tab (albeit some things do, occasionally make it into the game, half-baked of course). Aaaaaaand this issue has been a perpetuated issue for 4+ years now.

Saber, im sorry bud but please behave yourself. We have an A D U L T here. oh my gosh!!! And adults know how to behave themselves. Can't you see how little problems there are in the world with adults ruling the world? We are in heaven basically. 

7 hours ago, Cerebrum123 said:

Wait, you use both power menu, and the d-pad power select? I would change out left and right d-pad to something else if I were you. 

Yeah, you're probably right. I use the power menu for held abilities (and now Railjack battle avionics), but have always found it a bit awkward. I have considered recently, and in discussion with some others as well, that I may indeed need to get into the habit of ability swapping that way for more than just held skills - for future proofing if nothing else as they're the most likely binds to go in the future when DE needs more room.

Still. It's just bonkers that it doesn't have a functional default bind on PC.

Ok, DE, on one of the previous update notes I commented that I was starting to enjoy railjack, but recently I have started to despise it. Much like others have said, this game mode should be fun, but you nerfed the effective weapons and accidentally buffed the enemies. The result of this is that the game mode is now virtually impossible without at least three people (in veil specifically), and even if you somehow can pull it off with two it takes an entire hour because of how relentless the game mode is. To compound this fact, the current anomaly setup lends itself to failure because people are inclined to abort if they don't get drop X, completely screwing over any players that actually want to finish the mission. No matter how good the command perks are, I can't imagine they are going to make a difference, and if they do you'll likely nerf it as well. 

I'm not going to rehash the irritating rng that you have, but I'll point to D4Prot0Typ3's suggestion as something that would be simply lovely

6 hours ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

In the love of all Tenno please remove this RNG on Items or at least let us grind somthing to upgrade bad rolled Items
e.g.:

• Player 1 gets a RJ weapon with +60% (max value) damage (god roll) he is lucky and done.
  • Player 2 gets a RJ weapon with +40% damage and he can spend (polish the weapon) with e.g. Dirac to boost the 40% step by step until the weapon is at 60%.
  • Player 3 gets a  RJ weapon with +20% damage (min value) so he can decide to grind for a new weapon with more +damage% whats highly possible to get and then grinds it up like player 2 OR he can grind even more Dirac (or Recource X) to boost polish the weapon all the way trom 20 to 60.

Grinding (to a finishline) is fine but grinding that is absolutely pointless and is purely related to luck does not make fun and results in frustration and burnout

In all the upper cases there is a finishline that has "some" RNG into it BUT it is 100% reachable by putting effort in the game without having luck only.

btw imo this also should count on Lich Weapons

The best part of this is that if you made dirac a part of this process it would give it another purpose, since it's worthless after a certain point, making those parts of the drop tables just salt in the wound. 

I'm also going to add my name to the list of people complaining the enemies are just bullet sponges, though something I haven't seen anything about is their unholy aim. I can be across a room, bullet jumping or rolling and they'll still be able to land every shot. I don't know if this is a latency issue, but it's infuriating. 

Please respect our time, and make us want to play your game. Not everyone is able or willing to dump a hundred hours for a fraction of a percent chance at a particular drop. 

On 2020-01-11 at 10:04 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Increased range that the Mine Osprey drops mines from. This combined with their behaviour bringing them close to the player meant the Ospreys would only usually get about one mine dropped before hovering harmlessly near the player.

Am I the only one seeing a problem with this? Aren't mines from the Mine Ospreys the ones that kill frames like Limbo even if they're in the rift? Instead of looking into that, doesn't this exacerbate that issue?!

Edit: NEVER MIND. My apologies. Those are sapping ospreys that I was thinking of. They still hurt but thank god that wasn't the one they buffed. Ignore my post about this then please >.>

SO why did you all remove the "experimental" flight mode from archwing?

I loved using that mode because me makes my role-playing more authentic I absolutely hate when the game snaps me back to its predetermined upwards position. 

Please Please Please bring it back. the constant snapping upwards makes archwing and the ship more disorienting for me which makes the whole railjack expansion a no for me. I love the  railjack expansion, but not have that mode anymore is making me avoid it

So the unintentional gain of 'ciphers failed' when using the forge is removed (thank you for that) but i'm still sitting on all those fails and of course would like my old stats back (we're talking about 3.5k fails when it should only be ~200). Maybe you can run a script to remove the fails from players stats 🙂

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

Why ?

Even worse, took you months to "fix" it.

Its just out of nowhere to "fix" weapon that have absurd drop chance from PoE miniboss, that requires 2nd and 3rd variation of Thumper which basically high level range bounties to trigger.

16 hours ago, Andvarja said:

Yeah, you're probably right. I use the power menu for held abilities (and now Railjack battle avionics), but have always found it a bit awkward. I have considered recently, and in discussion with some others as well, that I may indeed need to get into the habit of ability swapping that way for more than just held skills - for future proofing if nothing else as they're the most likely binds to go in the future when DE needs more room.

Still. It's just bonkers that it doesn't have a functional default bind on PC.

This is true, and I've been asking DE to do better controller support since I joined the game way back at around 2014(?) or so. 

En 10/1/2020 a las 17:04, Voltage dijo:

When can players expect the pacing of updates to be polished before an update releases? Since Empyrean has launched, just about everything related to the update has reduced the gameplay required for progression to some degree aside from Intrinsics, just like every major update in 2019. Nightwave, Buried Debts/Exploiter Orb, Plains of Eidolon Remaster, The Jovian Concord, Saint of Altra, The Old Blood, and now Empyrean have either launched with pacing issues left for days/weeks/months/years without the intended pacing finalized, or they have undermined previous time investments to previous updates.

The Sentient Anomaly objective is still poorly implemented, and the nature of it promotes players to farm it for rare containers and Shedu much like Acolytes on launch 4 years ago. The Fortuna cycle is leagues more forgiving than Plains of Eidolon cycles/Earth cycles for plants, so why is this so horrid compared to Earth, Plains of Eidolon, and Fortuna? Why are problems repeated from years prior? Acolytes have unidentified drops because people farmed for Maiming Strike with abort spam, so why is the Anomaly not considered to potentially suffer the same problem? Fortuna has a forgiving farming cycle for fish as well as availability for Orbs (unlike Eidolon cycles and fishing in the Plains of Eidolon). These issues were resolved, but now we are back at square one with the same exact problems highlighted with the same bad game design being implemented.

Will the Vidar Reactor remain in its current form, or will this drop chance/randomized stats be tampered at all? Farming something that is inevitably easier isn't the best feeling when it comes to new content. Randomized stats were frowned upon when Riven Mods launched with the War Within in 2016 as well as Kuva Lich weapons last year with The Old Blood. Isn't there enough feedback on Riven Mods, a still unfinished system or Lich RNG?

Riven Dispositions are still a mess in the UI due to separate Dispositions for variants. What you link in Trade Chat may not be what you actually get on a weapon variant, and this is quite annoying for those who may not check Semlar.com for every purchase. It would be nice if this was handled, especially when Melee is about to get into the same problem. Dispositions should also be in the weapon UI with the numerical value, not dots and without requiring a Riven installed. Dots are misleading as not every 3 dot weapon is 1.00 Disposition for example.

Lastly, Maiming Strike percentages are still quite bad, especially on Rivens:

Maiming Strike doesn't have to be the best mod by any means like the previous melee system. However, it is currently completely worthless and this should earn a removal like Stamina Mods at this point. There is absolutely no reason to touch Maiming Strike or Riven Mods with CC on Slide Attack stats currently as straight base Critical Chance with x2 Critical Chance on Heavy Attack is strictly better in every case.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

Hola y disculpa, esta pregunta no es sobre ese tema, pero quisiera saber si me puedes decir cuales son los Reactores con su Marca que tienen de 90 o + de aviónica y si es posible donde salen ya que e estado 2 semanas buscando uno casi 12 horas al dia y no e conseguido ni uno que tenga mas de 60 de avionica... te lo agradeceria....

4 hours ago, megnamon said:

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

Why ?

Even worse, took you months to "fix" it.

Its just out of nowhere to "fix" weapon that have absurd drop chance from PoE miniboss, that requires 2nd and 3rd variation of Thumper which basically high level range bounties to trigger.

What's more egregious is that while they fixed it out of the blue, newer weapons that are bugged (i.e. Pennant) remain untouched.

They should have added in a new passive for Korrudo to make up for the removal of the healing ability. Something to do with its pneumatic pummeling theme - inbuilt shattering impact? Very small AoE burst when striking enemies? Chance of ragdolling enemies without lifting combos?

I don't think there's anything to say that hasn't been said already.

Railjack for the majority of people is not fun. I ran 2 missions, and just left the mode to go do some other missions, and eventually go play another game. It's content we should be having fun with, that's super engaging, which is what I really wish it was, but sadly it isn't.

Combine that with just wanting the rewards for the illusive Vidar MK3 with good rolls, so that you can use avionics. Every single time I see Dirac or a Relic as a reward, my head hits my desk. And it drains me of all desire to play.

It reminds me of when D3 came out. Rare loot, with RNG stats. The game almost died. Then they fixed it to where you could get a TON of loot. RNG on the loot became fine. I'm oversimplifying what happened, but overall, if you make loot rare, make it be good for sure. If you want to keep the RNG on the loot, then make it rain.

I mean, Anthem followed that same bad formula, and look at where they are now. And I'm starting to feel the same way I did when I was drudging through that game...

I really hope they fix it. Railjack has the potential to be really fun. But it needs a LOT to get there. And that starts with listening to the players complaints, and changing the course a bit.

#1 The game has a fantastic and functional damage mechanic system already that may receive requests for tweaking but has kept people happy for years....Scrapping it for a new system scratching my head wondering why...  Lets face it this is one of the two largest causes of complaints that are repeated over and over in all these threads even though it is not presented in relation to the damage type changes.  Its kind of unrewarding and painful to watch myself doing 2000 damage to a small fighter ship and barely scratching it when I can do over a million damage against a ground enemy with a much smaller weapon.  Especially when the space fights become protracted slog fights with auto-healing small add-on fighters that should be fodder...what happens when we have to fight a real threat like a sentient and the biggest front gun we have still will not scratch the veil crew ships 😞

#2 the slot machine mechanic for new gear especially as it relates to the reactor that unlocks 50% of our railjack functionality is just painful to see for the vast majority of the community for a number of reasons. 

For me I have no problem grinding for stuff if the game mechanics, design and gameplay are enjoyable and will repeat a mission over and over many times to try out new stuff and ways to complete a mission.  The random stats creates a very different game in comparison to random drop tables and when coupled with poor mechanics like the new damage system that are too similar to games that failed like anthem just do not create the enjoyable experience that the basic structure and design of these exterminate missions should be offering especially not in a Warframe experience.

Archived