Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Ram Sleds occurring during a transition to the Dojo after completing a Railjack mission.

Getting close, but there are cases where Ramsleds would board you in seemingly the middle of empty space or your last known location, This gets more apparent with Void Cloak. Is there something odd with that?

EDIT: I almost forgot, but one of the Hotfixes that attempted to address the infinite Ramsleds down to just 4 Ramsleds from both Crewships and Grineer point of interest does not work properly. While it is great for easy resources, it becomes an annoyance rather quickly.

• Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.
  •  

Boy, this one took a while for DE to notice, huh? Speaking of weapons that have had immediately reported bugs since release, does the Ocucor STILL have halved effect from multishot?

• Fixed control settings such as mouse sensitivity being set to non-Railjack settings when a Crewship is destroyed. 
    • This was most noticeable when Piloting the Railjack during the Crewship explosion, as sensitivity would abruptly change until the Pilot seat was dismounted.

I really hope this covers other reasons why it was happening. I would have it happen sometimes instantly when the mission started. No Crewshiop even spawned yet. 

Fingers Crossed!!!

Glaives are still completely broken. Charged throws, heavy attack throws, dual wielding with glaives. Some mods dont work, crit scaling doesnt work, cant throw them properly, cant throw them midair, punch through bugged on some throws, can be thrown with pandero in hand etc etc etc

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest! 
    • This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.

T-t-that doesn't fix the one shot death, we alls gunna get one shot because ya'll didn't balance the damage output from Empyrion space whoozles Vs our Archwings. All that does is prevent us from getting one shot in that half second when we're transitioning. 

If you want to prevent oneshots from happening you are either going to need to significantly reduce the damage output of Empyrion enemies or significantly increase the suitability of Archwings. Cause sans that, it's one missile to the face and lights out for anything that isn't the Amesha in invulnerability mode.... and even that's sketchy, might be some client/host strangeness. 

Great changes, but I still won't really be happy until we get normalization of RNG when it comes to railjack armaments and especially reactors. I shouldn't play for 8 hours straight and make no progress to my railjack. It's very discouraging to keep playing.

5 minutes ago, Revanx said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Any chance reactor rolls are getting changed? Getting a vidar reactor with lower avionic capacity than sigma feels pretty S#&$ty

This, the sigma stats of an equivalent MK number should be a baseline especially considering how sigma parts cost less and build instantly

can we get back the previous version of ivara prime prowl
the fade away effect make it dificult to see her depending on the lighting of the tile set

also this bug still exist, ivara go full invisible when we get another invisibility effect while using prowl

Archived