Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

4 минуты назад, lexatrop сказал:

Thanks for fixes.  why Wreckage capacity shows 30 when i  spent on it 240 pl and buy 40 more slots already?

Because you can't buy Wreckage slots. You bought 40+ slots for repaired/crafted items.

Exploiter Orb:

UI goes missing when Exploiter shows up in Deck 12. UI stays missing throughout the whole mission.

Exploiter Orb sometimes does not scream "Division!" and spews out thermia, leading to players just being stuck there unable to overheat her any further.

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught:

Stayed stuck in zone 4. Portal never showed up. We were forced to abort mission, wasting the players time.

On 2020-01-14 at 11:14 AM, master_of_destiny said:

Slow down for just a moment, and remove that chip from your shoulder.

The reason Conclave is dead, and dead on arrival, is that the game mode itself is wrong.  You have Warframe, and it's billed as a PvE looter-shooter.  What you've decided to tack onto that is a PvP mode where the stats and powers of most warframes simply doesn't allow for a 1:1 conversion.  On top of that, mods make and break this game.  You've designed a system where some weapons require 6-8 forma to perform at their best, along with a catalyst.  Any new player is immediately outpaced on damage, and thus you have to remove the ability to mod any of your items.

Conclave doesn't share mods with PvE, what you on about?

5 hours ago, Tachmag said:

Conclave doesn't share mods with PvE, what you on about?

Stop.  Reread.

Now that you've had a chance to go back through, understand.  Warframe the PvE game had plenty of mods.  Whenever the PvP system started they had to jettison all of them, except for the fractional percentage which didn't influence base weapon stats. You suggesting that they have specific mods is highlighting the fact that their established systems did not work, which agrees to the point that it was DOA.

If you were around for the initial start you'd remember only a few frames could be played, only some of the weapons, and it was buggy in ways the PvE experience wasn't.  That's my entire point.  To make Conclave work you had to functionally delete warframe.exe and restart all over.  Let me make this one clear, Dust 541 and Eve are the progenitors of this.  Eve is a space trader/war sim (massively simplified).  Dust was an FPS.  Theoretically the two could interact like the squad link system DE is hyping.  The problem is the both very different games were barely linked, and you effectively bolted a superfluous bit of FPS onto a Simulator.  The results of the two having to be balanced separately made neither truly integrated.  When Dust died Eve kept on chugging along, with literally nothing lost.

What I'm telling you is that Conclave was DOA because to integrate it you'd functionally have to stop development on the main game.  At no time did this occur, so Conclave was largely left behind.  It's the same logic as me leaving Warframe to boot up Terraria when I want a building game, Transformers whenever I want a robot dinosaur wrecking crap, and Fallout New Vegas when I want a story driven RPG.  I don't want Warframe to be a worse game because it focuses on too much, and demonstrably a PvP mode is too much in a PvE game.  

I hate to say this, but destiny figured this out.  Their PvP matches can be structured such that it is PvEvP.  Their Gambit mode would revitalize conclave...but there's nothing like that.  If DE were to introduce PvEvP I'd suggest that being hurt about Conclave dying would be warranted, but they don't have the resources to do that after putting everything else on their plate.  Railjack is at best 1/3rd launched.  The Lich system is a mess.  The New War is being teased.  The Duviri Paradox is being teased.  All of this and they're supposed to be pumping out Nightwave content to match the pace set by Fortnite, with their income largely being tennogen and prime packs.  I just don't believe they have the resources to do all of it, and sadly that means Conclave will remain in dire straits.  

I want to be clear; if you like conclave that's fantastic.  You've come to a pizza restaurant and ordered fried chicken.  There are some places that do this well enough, but this is a Pizza Hut.  Their chicken is boneless wings, which definitely isn't a good experience for those that wanted the fried chicken.  I can see some people liking the wings, but not enough to suddenly call a Pizza Hut a respectable source for fried chicken.  I especially can't see calling the Pizza Hut a chicken joint when they never invested in a fryer, so their boneless wings have to be oven baked.  Wrong tools to get the job done, and no investment to get the proper ones.

2 hours ago, ItsDaKoolaidDude said:

ok that i know is pure lie.

I've slingshotted into Crewships numerous times with Gauss and Ivara and not been immediately killed. Leaving the ship and getting insta-popped by a Crewship is another matter but typically speaking, I've always had at least several seconds to prepare before making my way to the power generator and wrecking it.

Archived