[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

5 minutes ago, kpa732 said:

Just shooting ideas, from the perspective of someone who already has this ephemera. When I finally got it, I shouted "thank god I NEVER have to do this again". Is that the reaction you want from your players?

To be honest, that's the case with anything rare or really annoying to get. That's not an excuse, but a sad fact that wont change. It's why I'm never touching liches again unless they come out with a new set of level 40 MR fodder.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

I know this isn't the biggest of deals considering everything you guys need to work on, but can we have is so that we can out our clan emblems on the side of our railjacks?  Thanks.

• Upvote 3

Controllers. Tactical menu bind.  Please.

We can't reasonably bind it because everything's already taken. It has no default bind; the binding combo in use for consoles doesn't work for us even if we reset our binds. We can't assign multi-button binds, like how we can hit both R and L shoulder buttons together to quickly activate spoiler, or hold binds. Some can't even find it in the list to bind if they give up and unbind something else in the first place. 

Hitting 'L' on the keyboard with my good hand while playing with controller, while a viable workaround, is less than ideal.  Dropping something like my ability to place markers would be even worse. I'm on an xbox 360 controller on the default bind setup, I always reset binds after a patch as that so often fixes issues which may have cropped up, and I do not let Steam mess with my controller, so there should be no conflict there.

This is too important not to have a proper default bind. Why can't we just hold the map button down like map mode switching works in PoE/Fortuna? Is it due to potential future conflicts with squadlink or something? Regardless, the tactical menu is important, it needs to be activatable on a controller.

Edited by Andvarja

4 minutes ago, Andvarja said:

Controllers. Tactical menu bind.  Please.

We can't reasonably bind it because everything's already taken. It has no default bind; the binding combo in use for consoles doesn't work for us even if we reset our binds. We can't assign multi-button binds, like how we can hit both R and L shoulder buttons together to quickly activate spoiler, or hold binds. Some can't even find it in the list to bind if they give up and unbind something else in the first place. 

Hitting 'L' on the keyboard with my good hand while playing with controller, while a viable workaround, is less than ideal.  Dropping something like my ability to place markers would be even worse. I'm on an xbox 360 controller on the default bind setup, I always reset binds after a patch as that so often fixes issues which may have cropped up, and I do not let Steam mess with my controller, so there should be no conflict there.

This is too important not to have a proper default bind. Why can't we just hold the map button down like map mode switching works in PoE/Fortuna? Is it due to potential future conflicts with squadlink or something? Regardless, the tactical menu is important, it needs to be activatable on a controller.

Just play with M&K 4head! XD 

• Haha 1

il y a 24 minutes, -KyloRen- a dit :

What about the unused bought rush repair drones??? After yesterdays hotfix i had some left unused, and after that hotfix its showing that i have 0, so can you refund us?

That is actually really messy O_o , i hope you'll get your refund my dude !

• Like 2

DE we need less RNG in these systems, Rivens, Kuva Weapons and Railjack. Might I suggest you finally adding a way to lock desired stats in rivens for starters? And no, making them as available as Umbra Forma would not help.

• Upvote 10

When are we going to be able to disable heavy attack? The one thing that ruins melee. 

No comment on RNG stats other than the "we're right" mentality you seem to be having?

What about how garbage archguns feel now? Why does it take 90+ shots to kill a single enemy in the veil now? All you did was nerf and double the mission duration. Replay ability? more like ignore until forgotten thanks to your changes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 11

So the awesome damage of the redeemer was actualy a bug ? Hmmm  . And thanks you very much for the fixes 🙂

Edited by --G--Dawiddym
  • Applause 1

Pilot Intrinsic abilities still not working on PC controllers.

Upvote for controller fixes!

Edited by 1000_Up
  • Upvote 2

Please can you add any QoL with crafting ciphers like x50 or x100 ... going 10, 10, 10, 10 is ... 🤢 and the same with squad energy/health/ammo restore consumable

• Upvote 6

Slingshotting into a ship about to explode deletes the player model from memory but the player location object remains in the dojo scene after returning to drydock. This didnt happened before this patch.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gwy93 said:

Please can you add any QoL with crafting ciphers like x50 or x100 ... going 10, 10, 10, 10 is ... 🤢 and the same with squad energy/health/ammo restore consumable

Yes it would be pretty nice if you could just queue up bunch of them and not have to be back to the foundry every minute to start the next one. Would be real nice for things like forma too now that I think about it. Great idea friend!

Oh for the love of god just decrease the wreckage repair costs already! Holy macaroni it doesn't take a genius to see that it's too damn high! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 23

33 minutes ago, Kim-Pine said:

That is actually really messy O_o , i hope you'll get your refund my dude !

They already got his money. My money, and everybody elses who spent their platinum on this.

• Upvote 4

Thank you for the fix as always, but can you activate Command Link soon? Aside from boosting, it's the only reason I've put Intrinsics into Pilot, and we can't even use the Command Console in-mission, let alone teleport to each station or give commands

Just now, Fionntan said:

@[DE]Megan A friendly suggestion to help non-host players in Railjack: 

Cheers and welcome back everyone from DE. o/

That would be a good idea.

You know what doesn't ever happen?

• Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1

1 minute ago, DrasovTheEviscerator said:

Thank you for the fix as always, but can you activate Command Link soon? Aside from boosting, it's the only reason I've put Intrinsics into Pilot, and we can't even use the Command Console in-mission, let alone teleport to each station or give commands

I think there are a multitude of other things, from bugs to balance, that should probably be taken care of, before adding more things to cause bugs and need balancing.

• Upvote 2

Given the way RNG works double/triple duty on components (Drop chance, house selection and then actual stats) wouldn't the ability at high and escalating costs to upgrade the ones you've got be a good choice?

It would also be a good way to spend otherwise largely useless built up resources representing making fine tools and internal components replacing those that the basic repair got mearly functional as well as giving a feel of continuing progression.

Perhaps even requiring really rare components at higher end like riven slivers or the like.

Edited by Mishfad
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3