Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

The 3second grace period to survive the "cut scene" nonsense is a godsend! Thanks for this.

The reactor/engine/shield parts situation is NOT OK.

Sigma Mk1/2/3 reactors should be the baseline for ALL DROPS, how in the world is it okay to have a sigma mk3 part that adds +50 and then you get a super rare 1% item drop in a mission with +30? It's just wrong in every way.

I played Raijack nonstop for 1 week and have something like 50K Dirac now, all my avionics and grid is maxed so why don't you repurpose Dirac to boost low rolls on drops like literally everyone has suggested already?

To add to someone else's suggestion here on crafting consumables, please allow us to craft more of things or ,if you want more money, sell extra "slots"  for plat so we can queue up multiple things in the forge at once.

49 minutes ago, Rajclaw said:

When will the omni tool be added to the gear wheel? if I recall it just loads into the last spot and I know I'd love the ability to decide where it goes.

DE this is important.. Rebb already said you were working on it.. come on already.. I dont have seven fingers on my left hand, and got tired of dieing in AW when trying to "bring up gear wheel, select Omni tool with mouse" while being pelted by Crewship.. And this hotfix still doesnt address the major issues and latest AW nerfs in any form, such as those unrepairable hull breachs which are still happening..

DE, we want to play RJ, just return the fun factor again.. remove the AW gun nerfs, buff the other AW guns and AW's, and bring in AW Melee, hell the rest of issues we can deal with for now.

hace 2 minutos, SolarSabotage dijo:

I noticed the energy color (eyes and such) of my kubrow has reverted back to normal. I'm using the Tang Prime Kubrow Fur Pattern (part of Wukong's PA accessories) and I swear I could change the energy color before. This isn't exactly a major bug, just something I noticed.

This has been happening for a while now. There's no button to change the energy colors of pets, which is really annoying tbh.

Great updates in all like usual but a few things that sting me and other players. In my eyes grind is good, it is rather fun but at a certain point when you need 15k of 1 resource for 5 items if I remember that is what it costs to upgrade MK3 items in which those resources are a pain to obtain even with a booster is annoying. The thing that most annoys me is that you took the Rush drones out of the market in which I was gunna buy to rush all my MK3 parts once I got them all since getting any decent ones take time I did not just buy them out straight in which I guess I should have done, buy them straight up. Now even though the Ivara point grind for the ranks was a thing since you could farm them faster rather than running Gian point or whatever it’s called like legit 1000 times if my mental math is correct. Now I didn’t play Railjack over the holidays because it was a train wreck really and wanted to wait till you patched it up, I heard of the Ivara farm last Friday and still didn’t farm them since I knew you were going to patch it and also hoped that you would also nerf the amount of grind it is to obtain all the points. Railjack overall did not please me well of a gameplay since the regularity of it and it is just the same mission over an over, kill X amount of fighters and X amount of crew ships to maybe obtain like 10 and maybe some decent or lower stats of MK3s. The amount of time it takes and the rewards to do equal out for me to enjoy doing it. Now that you have crushed the Ivara farm and deleted Rush Drones from the market because legit plat in my mind is the easiest thing to farm in the game so I do see the point of it but now I have no incentive to play Railjack other than the MR you obtain from leveling up the ranks. Now I would have been fine farming the points over the period of time of a year or so if there was no MR behind them but since you linked MR behind them you make people like me want to obtain that MR but there is a giant ass well in my wall that I have zero incentive to actually go out and obtain it for myself. This was just a small pointless rant but just wanted to state after these nerfs it has made me and probably other people to not actually play Railjack anymore not that it actually brought in any new players of what I’ve heard from the steam charts. Sad to see that MR being locked behind a wall like the login weapons as well.

Something that I think would be a nice addition to the overall Railjack interface would be something on screen that shows the timer and storage of the forges. Only being able to tell the remaining cooldown (if there is any) on a forge by staring at it is pretty annoying. Its nice to be able to be doing other things while waiting for the forges to all come off cooldown and not be counting the passing seconds while you're away. And also not just for the engineer but for the others that aren't working the forge to be aware of as well. Like when others are waiting on more flux/dome to be made, but you have to constantly let them know "Waiting on pustrels", "30s on forge" and so on. I think this could either be added on the right side of the screen under the player list where there's unused space, or just put it on the tactical menu while making it bigger there as most of the screen is technically unused other than the map and abilities.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Players will now have ~3 seconds of invulnerability when exiting the Railjack or a Point of Interest! 
    • This window allows for a moment to escape from the incoming damage aimed close to your location so you don’t fall victim to a one-shot death.

You acknowledge there is a one-shot death but do nothing about it except when loading out of a ship/station... Well that's a bit underwhelming.

vor einer Stunde schrieb SpectreLlama:

A nice hotfix thank you for that but could you please do something about the bow only lephantis mission it takes average 22 minutes to complete even if you are a good player

maybe you are a good player but not a knowledgable one, for you are not using a high power strength Titania which shreds this prehistoric boring boss in seconds.

Use razorwing Dex Pixia with Corrosive, Firerate and Crit mods and use Arcane Rage and Arcane Avenger for even more dakka. The aura is Growing Power or Pistol Amp and one uses no augment. Its the beloved glass cannon build and the whole squad will thank you for the carry, of that you can be sure.

You are welcome. 

A welcomed increase from feedback that still maintains the risk vs reward of repairing Wreckage

what even is this

risk/reward from repairing, wreckage?

its, wreckage

the only risky thing about it is finding a better 2% 4% drop rated part and being sol with time and resources, and none of it is rewarding.

still waiting on the ability to abort a repair, I've got a mk1 from release just sitting there, before I knew how bad railjack is and now its taking up one of my 30 wreckage slots which is a whole other pile of bs.

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic

I refuse to believe this was a bug that went under DE's radar until now, this "bug" has been affecting the weapon since release, well over a year ago.

it went under the radar all this time and even made it past the melee rebalance?

no, call it a nerf, its dishonest to pretend we're all dumb enough to believe that.

6 minutes ago, DaGhostDS said:

You acknowledge there is a one-shot death but do nothing about it except when loading out of a ship/station... Well that's a bit underwhelming.

Yeah that is a problem. The only way I've been able to reliably avoid those one-shots has been with Amesha while using Hildryn since her passive works in AW.

no god damn answers about being unable go obtain intrisics even tho not any of my skills are maxed out?

nothing about wrackage capacity limit being purely deleted?

nothing about a more efficient way to farm intris?

Nothing about Vacuum not having a stupid ass limited range for no other reasons than to spite the player base? i had to go pickup an avionic that was AAAAAAALL the way back into a damn corner of the map. do i look like we have time for this crap? how about you go the path of any good, modern game, and just streamline everything so it goes straight to inventory? you know, like a modern, good-design game?

nothing about the equipments being PURE RNG?

nothing about cryophon being absolutely obliterated because you designed the weapons over all in a poor system?

En 10/1/2020 a las 22:06, D4Prot0Typ3 dijo:

In the love of all Tenno please remove this RNG on Items or at least let us grind somthing to upgrade bad rolled Items
e.g.:

• Player 1 gets a RJ weapon with +60% (max value) damage (god roll) he is lucky and done.
  • Player 2 gets a RJ weapon with +40% damage and he can spend (polish the weapon) with e.g. Dirac to boost the 40% step by step until the weapon is at 60%.
  • Player 3 gets a  RJ weapon with +20% damage (min value) so he can decide to grind for a new weapon with more +damage% whats highly possible to get and then grinds it up like player 2 OR he can grind even more Dirac (or Recource X) to boost polish the weapon all the way trom 20 to 60.

Grinding (to a finishline) is fine but grinding that is absolutely pointless and is purely related to luck does not make fun and results in frustration and burnout

In all the upper cases there is a finishline that has "some" RNG into it BUT it is 100% reachable by putting effort in the game without having luck only.

Please DE add this solution to the mkIII engine parts problem.

The more i read the "FIXES" and "Changes" patch notes the more salty i get and less insentient i have to boot up the game. And to think that this game mode was so fun i was showing it to so many new and returning players and they geniunly where having fun........but after a few missions you explain that YES you spent the last 20-40 minutes getting 5 points and 30 ressources and to lvl up 1 skill tree and repair 1 weapon\part you need 1024 points and 1500 ressources they go in to a HUGE NOPE SPREE and so do you after realizing that you don't whana commit to NOLIFING it.

I will just put some things i have mentioned in previous hotfix message:

• NO information IN-GAME of which elemental/physical damage types change to what Railjack-type damages
  • Random stat rolls ranges are still too big, people are forced to farm after they find MK3 parts being worse than MK2 that they already have, EVEN LIKE Vidar Reactor
  • Asterite is not the problem (at least for me), the problematic resource is Titanium, because people speedrun through missions and don't destroy asteroids that give those.
  • Would be nice to have more friendly "how-it-works" guide for RJ.
  • Random stats could be enhanced (NOT REROLLED! ENHANCED, INCREASED!) by spending Dirac on already build items. For example 225 Dirac per enhance, that would increase the value by 30% of the "missing" statistic, doubling the price with each enhance.
  • Add a "riven-overflow"-like menu to the Railjack wreckage system, before wreckages gets auto-scrapped FFS. Add this so we could see which items would we like to scrap beforehand. Many players have lost potentially Vidar or so equipment because it so happened they got 6 wreckages before returning to dojo and it actually overflow the 30 maximum capacity!
  • Next thing is lack of DE-side conclave dedicated servers. Why every game can have develper-sided dedicated servers and Warframe cant, as well as a good-net code, that could potentially improve even comfort of PvE side of the game? This is beyond me, and argumentation is in previous hotfix message why this is needed LIKE WATER!
  • Your (DE) lack of interest to fix/advertise/bring-to-life the PvP modes has brought problems that piled up to the point everyone starting conclave immidietaly hates it. This isn't even because of the imbalance, but recurring bugs, lack of thought what could be a really neat addition, incentivizing and giving us long ago promised tournaments and so on. The list can go over and over, and i will not write everything down. But one thing is true. Try to implement something worthwile in conclave, like clan-based framework for creating events with rewards from clan vault. 
  • We have not yet received a single fix of the imbalances in the current annihilation part of the conclave. (Sugestion appeared in Ashisogi Tenno "Real Talk" vid, is not mine)

How could the "enhance" improvement work? Here is an example:

Zetki Reactor MK3 +20 avionics has been built, maximum roll is +50. An enhancement will be "floor((50 - current_roll) * 0.3)" = 9, and it would cost 225 Dirac, meaning exactly the same as the gain of salvaging 1 wreckage of the same Tier. That gives +29 cap reactor in the process.

Next upgrade would cost double (450) and would again improve 30% of missing value compared to max roll floor((50- 29) *0,3) = floor(6.3) ~ 6. New Value is now +35. This goes on until player is satisfied.

Let us Use Dirac this way, since we currently don't have much to do with it once we got all the slots maxed and mods leveled up. It would also mean garbage roll items could still be put to decent values after putting some effort into them.

The "enhance railjack parts improvement" posted in the Empyran Economy Megathread:

Spoiler

My original comment:

Spoiler

and my 5 cents from lunaro and conclave:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Neuroszima said:

I will just put some things i have mentioned in previous hotfix message:

• NO information IN-GAME of which elemental/physical damage types change to what Railjack-type damages
  • Random stat rolls ranges are still too big, people are forced to farm after they find MK3 parts being worse than MK2 that they already have, EVEN LIKE Vidar Reactor
  • Asterite is not the problem (at least for me), the problematic resource is Titanium, because people speedrun through missions and don't destroy asteroids that give those.
  • Would be nice to have more friendly "how-it-works" guide for RJ.
  • Random stats could be enhanced (NOT REROLLED! ENHANCED, INCREASED!) by spending Dirac on already build items. For example 225 Dirac per enhance, that would increase the value by 30% of the "missing" statistic, doubling the price with each enhance.
  • Add a "riven-overflow"-like menu to the Railjack wreckage system, before wreckages gets auto-scrapped FFS. Add this so we could see which items would we like to scrap beforehand. Many players have lost potentially Vidar or so equipment because it so happened they got 6 wreckages before returning to dojo and it actually overflow the 30 maximum capacity!
  • Next thing is lack of DE-side conclave dedicated servers. Why every game can have develper-sided dedicated servers and Warframe cant, as well as a good-net code, that could potentially improve even comfort of PvE side of the game? This is beyond me, and argumentation is in previous hotfix message why this is needed LIKE WATER!
  • Your (DE) lack of interest to fix/advertise/bring-to-life the PvP modes has brought problems that piled up to the point everyone starting conclave immidietaly hates it. This isn't even because of the imbalance, but recurring bugs, lack of thought what could be a really neat addition, incentivizing and giving us long ago promised tournaments and so on. The list can go over and over, and i will not write everything down. But one thing is true. Try to implement something worthwile in conclave, like clan-based framework for creating events with rewards from clan vault. 
  • We have not yet received a single fix of the imbalances in the current annihilation part of the conclave.

How could the "enhance" improvement work? Here is an example:

Zetki Reactor MK3 +20 avionics has been built, maximum roll is +50. An enhancement will be "floor((50 - current_roll) * 0.3)" = 9, and it would cost 225 Dirac, meaning exactly the same as the gain of salvaging 1 wreckage of the same Tier. That gives +29 cap reactor in the process.

Next upgrade would cost double (450) and would again improve 30% of missing value compared to max roll floor((50- 29) *0,3) = floor(6.3) ~ 6. New Value is now +35. This goes on until player is satisfied.

Let us Use Dirac this way, since we currently don't have much to do with it once we got all the slots maxed and mods leveled up. It would also mean garbage roll items could still be put to decent values after putting some effort into them.

The "enhance railjack parts improvement" posted in the Empyran Economy Megathread:

Reveal hidden contents

My original comment:

Reveal hidden contents

and my 5 cents from lunaro and conclave:

Reveal hidden contents

Buddy we got WAY bigger problems than conclave.

34 minutes ago, MagpieFlowerheart said:

Please return original ivara prime prowl, it looked so much nicer.

Seriously. She looked like a walking galaxy before, now she looks like un-modded Skyrim water. That was the best part about Ivara Prime, and we lose it because a few people complain about eye strain? Turn down the brightness on your monitor or change her energy color, don't ruin something that was beautiful.

Seriously, what is even happening at DE? It's this the entire goal of RJ? To be extremely grindy with insane costs to repair 1 single item when you can get a better one on the next mission? 

What's the point of not reducing drastically the costs of repairing? Is it because you don't have more content ready to add to railjack and so you want people to farm and farm and farm? 

What's the point of adding the repair drones to the reward tables if you're going to have to win the lottery to get one with that 0.25% chance? 

What's the point of blocking intrinsics gains? It doesn't even make sense and some people who aren't maxed CAN'T even get more because it's bugged... and now comes the weekend so those people are stuck completely until you fix it. 

What's the point of having only 30 slots for what's basically BLUEPRINTS? That's why you don't want to even talk about the RNG stats? Because if there weren't any RNG stats, there wouldn't be a need for slots, right? (Like the rivens that having RNG stats and thus, needing slots)...

What's the point of nerfing all the archguns?

What's the point of nerfing the only decent weapon instead of buffing the rest?

What's the point of taking so long to add auto-vacuum or a far bigger one? Seriously, you're the only developer that I see has such a big issue with vacuum. 

What's the point of having 4% drops that can be WORSE than the non-rng stuff?

Because every single one of these things can be reduced to the same one thing, you want us to waste time. Almost 30 pages on yesterday's hotfix and you completely and utterly ignored every single thing that has been said. Instead you "fixed" minor stuff AND nerfed our weapons even more.

If you want people to spend time (and money) playing this game, RESPECT the player's time and money and stop changing every single good thing and nerfing it into the ground. There's no stability whatsoever, and that's not good.

1 minute ago, LeaserResael said:

Seriously, what is even happening at DE? It's this the entire goal of RJ? To be extremely grindy with insane costs to repair 1 single item when you can get a better one on the next mission? 

What's the point of not reducing drastically the costs of repairing? Is it because you don't have more content ready to add to railjack and so you want people to farm and farm and farm? 

What's the point of adding the repair drones to the reward tables if you're going to have to win the lottery to get one with that 0.25% chance? 

What's the point of blocking intrinsics gains? It doesn't even make sense and some people who aren't maxed CAN'T even get more because it's bugged... and now comes the weekend so those people are stuck completely until you fix it. 

What's the point of having only 30 slots for what's basically BLUEPRINTS? That's why you don't want to even talk about the RNG stats? Because if there weren't any RNG stats, there wouldn't be a need for slots, right? (Like the rivens that having RNG stats and thus, needing slots)...

What's the point of nerfing all the archguns?

What's the point of nerfing the only decent weapon instead of buffing the rest?

What's the point of taking so long to add auto-vacuum or a far bigger one? Seriously, you're the only developer that I see has such a big issue with vacuum. 

What's the point of having 4% drops that can be WORSE than the non-rng stuff?

Because every single one of these things can be reduced to the same one thing, you want us to waste time. Almost 30 pages on yesterday's hotfix and you completely and utterly ignored every single thing that has been said. Instead you "fixed" minor stuff AND nerfed our weapons even more.

If you want people to spend time (and money) playing this game, RESPECT the player's time and money and stop changing every single good thing and nerfing it into the ground. There's no stability whatsoever, and that's not good.

I agree with you 10000000000000000% on all of these but they have had literally like 1 day to read through those 30 pages and start implementing fixes to bugs mentioned there XD

10 minutes ago, LeaserResael said:

this. so many times, THIS. i never saw a developper that had such a problem with obtaining the loots from the ground. it's dumb. it's like they think it's a good game design, while their entire player base ( or rather 99 per cent, lets be honest ) want this artificial limiter, relic from a gone era,  gone for good.

Thank you for your continued effort in repairing the update launched before Christmas. However, it has become slightly apparent that you use the player base to weed out bugs and broken game features. Why else would you allow them to be launched with such issues. Not my place to bring it up its actually not a terrible idea in my opinion since WE play the game way more than any of the dev's...I'm assuming, But, in an effort to not turn this into a rant post, please keep in mind that your profile on steam and across the console base is that you support, all be it partially, controller gameplay with this game. So, with these updates on PC please devote some time into making sure that the controller support is still viable for the IDK 12 of use that aren't PC master race keyboard and mouse to play PC games. i.e. While in archwing if you custom your controller to have it be the same as melee(right button) can't be set and therefore unable to use it because the default is "jump". 

Archived