Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Repairing a minor Railjack Breach/Fire/Electrical when a Catastrophic Failure breach is active will no longer give Health back to the Railjack.

• This addresses numerous cases of Railjack invulnerability abuse by manipulating the Catastrophic Failure breach timer. We’re looking at other ways to allow Health on minor Breach repairs/fires/electrical during a Catastrophic Failure without opening the door to this misuse. 

Yikes. Havent played RJ since yesterdays hotfix, kinda more afraid to even try to carry people anymore.

My post from yesterdays hotfux thread still stands, "glad I got everything before these, sorry to everyone else"

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

So ... this was a bug ?
i mean you took so long to fix that that it was like a regular pasive for me

Also still no fix to remove the "Armament Wreckage unique stats" that you are speaking of

Nothing has changed with a nut. Still, my railjack is destroyed too easily, and my enemies still do not die well. This leaves the railjack behind and takes a long time to play with the arc-wing, there is no change in how it should be done. Crusades, in particular, became more difficult to break when playing alone, unless they abandoned the rail jack and played on the arc wing, after the front gun was knurled. Railjack is said to be the latest gas in its setting, but in fact, it feels almost like a scrap of scrap metal in the game.

I'm honestly just confused at this point as to how there are this many angry posts still.  I've only done two Veil missions today, both of which dropped multiple GOOD wreckage drops, a smattering of avionics, and far more resources than I'd ever gotten before.

The enemies were much less annoying to kill, which made all my weapons feel far more useful.

Are some of the people still having issues running with less than 4?  I'll admit I have a dedicated crew at this point that synergizes VERY well, so that might be why I'm not having the same issues.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Wreckage capacity now appears in the equip screen for Components and Armaments, allowing you to see how many you currently own while Scrapping.

Is it mentioned somewhere about buying extra slots being bugged? I bought railjack component and armament slots in the market early on I believe because I was keeping so much stuff since I didn't know what would be good and what not, but it still indicates my total capacity is 30.

hace 1 minuto, Borg1611 dijo:

Is it mentioned somewhere about buying extra slots being bugged? I bought railjack component and armament slots in the market early on I believe because I was keeping so much stuff since I didn't know what would be good and what not, but it still indicates my total capacity is 30.

What you bought is capacity for repaired items, not for the blueprints. 

7 minutes ago, MidnightWyvern said:

I'm honestly just confused at this point as to how there are this many angry posts still.  I've only done two Veil missions today, both of which dropped multiple GOOD wreckage drops, a smattering of avionics, and far more resources than I'd ever gotten before.

The enemies were much less annoying to kill, which made all my weapons feel far more useful.

Are some of the people still having issues running with less than 4?  I'll admit I have a dedicated crew at this point that synergizes VERY well, so that might be why I'm not having the same issues.

Yes try and join a random mission. Or just try and do one without a railjack with all the bells and whistles, void hole and coordinated crew. Not quite as smooth and enjoyable experience.

Also what do you consider "good" wreckage drops? As for avionics, yes, you get them hand over fist in every mission. Just not the good once.

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Lastly, Maiming Strike percentages are still quite bad, especially on Rivens:

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Maiming Strike doesn't have to be the best mod by any means like the previous melee system. However, it is currently completely worthless and this should earn a removal like Stamina Mods at this point. There is absolutely no reason to touch Maiming Strike or Riven Mods with CC on Slide Attack stats currently as straight base Critical Chance with x2 Critical Chance on Heavy Attack is strictly better in every case.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

they should make the slide CC additive again, just make it lower than before

2 minutes ago, King_Scarhead said:

Yes try and join a random mission. Or just try and do one without a railjack with all the bells and whistles, void hole and coordinated crew. Not quite as smooth and enjoyable experience.

Is Void Hole really that essential?  I still only have Seeker Volley.

• Increased the refund from Scrapping repaired Wreckage to 80% from 50%.
    • A welcomed increase from feedback that still maintains the risk vs reward of repairing Wreckage, hence why is it not a 100% return.

And yet the Update 27 notes are still misleading/misinforming.

Fixed Korrudo having inherited the Hirudo’s Health on Critical Hits mechanic.

Are you going to give the Korrudo a substantial buff to counteract this nerf? The weapon was fairly bad already so removing the healing on crit is just poor taste on your part :/

3 minutes ago, iHeathen said:

No. No I am not, because unlike some - I care about the quality of life in-game and the finer things, as it's not about the mindless pew-pew and grind.

Pew-pew and grind are literally the name of the game. QoL is nice and all but if the core aspects of the game are not good it doesn't matter. Also what do you mean by finer things?

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

When can players expect the pacing of updates to be polished before an update releases? Since Empyrean has launched, just about everything related to the update has reduced the gameplay required for progression to some degree aside from Intrinsics, just like every major update in 2019. Nightwave, Buried Debts/Exploiter Orb, Plains of Eidolon Remaster, The Jovian Concord, Saint of Altra, The Old Blood, and now Empyrean have either launched with pacing issues left for days/weeks/months/years without the intended pacing being finalized, or they have undermined previous time investments to previous updates.

The Sentient Anomaly objective is still poorly implemented, and the nature of it promotes players to farm it for rare containers and Shedu much like Acolytes on launch 4 years ago. The Fortuna cycle is leagues more forgiving than Plains of Eidolon cycles/Earth cycles for plants, so why is this so horrid compared to Earth, Plains of Eidolon, and Fortuna? Why are problems repeated from years prior? Acolytes have unidentified drops, and Fortuna has a forgiving farming cycle for fish + availability for Orbs unlike Eidolon cycles and fishing in the Plains. These issues were resolved, but now we are back at square one with the same exact problems highlighted.

Will the Vidar Reactor remain in its current form, or will this drop chance/randomized stats be tampered at all? Farming something that is inevitably easier isn't the best feeling when it comes to new content. Randomized stats were frowned upon when Riven Mods launched with the War Within in 2016 as well as Kuva Lich weapons last year with The Old Blood. Isn't there enough feedback on Riven Mods, a still unfinished system or Lich RNG?

Riven Dispositions are still a mess in the UI due to separate Dispositions for variants. What you link in Trade Chat may not be what you actually get on a weapon variant, and this is quite annoying for those who may not check Semlar.com for every purchase. It would be nice if this was handled, especially when Melee is about to get into the same problem. Dispositions should also be in the weapon UI with the numerical value, not dots and without requiring a Riven installed. Dots are misleading as not every 3 dot weapon is 1.00 Disposition for example.

Lastly, Maiming Strike percentages are still quite bad, especially on Rivens:

Maiming Strike doesn't have to be the best mod by any means like the previous melee system. However, it is currently completely worthless and this should earn a removal like Stamina Mods at this point. There is absolutely no reason to touch Maiming Strike or Riven Mods with CC on Slide Attack stats currently as straight base Critical Chance with x2 Critical Chance on Heavy Attack is strictly better in every case.

As always, thank you for the hotfix.

I am almost certain the pacing to be overtuned for high end players is intentional.

they don't like seeing us burn through their content, and they also know the player base find ways to abuse the system in ways they didn't intend (like the stealth abort).  To assume this isn't intentional and on purpose is pretty ignorant imho, but the one thing that would really be nice here is if they would just admit it and say it out loud "yes, we do that on purpose, to deal with exploits ensuring people don't destroy the content with exploits in a matter of hours"  if they said that, it would be not only fair and reasonable, but also transparent, and it seems this is again another subconscious failure where the company is pitting itself against the player base rather than in cahoots with them to create a great game.

If you ask me it's about money.  DE has said repeatedly out loud how they "want our feedback" but then how they "don't want our feedback" and their actions have shown that they are interested in our feedback only when it meshes with their intention for us to grind endlessly forever and never enjoy anything in life but warframe.  This philosophy though, burns people out.  I stopped playing railjack entirely for now, even though I still have 2 intrinsics level to get from 9 to 10 (and I didn't abuse the mechanic) because I just can't handle the rng on these crappy vidar drops and my account is back in maintenance mode daily logins while I go play destiny 2 instead because I frankly can't handle that level of absurd grind.  already had 10 vidar reactors drop and the highest was 59.  it's just BS.

the reason I say it's about money is because all signs point that way (more hours in = more money spent), and when decisions directly go against player interest (caveat: who are fair in their appraisals) you can almost always bet the answer is money.  I was excited about railjack even in it's super buggy release but I'm not feeling a strong connection to the lackluster fixes and lukewarm reception of criticisms to that end.

also I'm pretty sure they don't want to fix the spin rivens or maiming strike as well.  they would rather leave it in a broken state, since I peddled clear solutions to this that would have taken 5 min to fix back when melee dropped.  if they wanted to fix it they would have by now.  either they don't care and neglect it, or they want it to be artificially bad to punish the players that roll that way, and in both cases it's against player interest.

Archived