Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.10

[DE]Megan

Hi every body.

@DE, simple question : why dont you listen to the players ?

More than 30 pages of comments on the previous update with almost the same requests again and again. And it seems like the same is happening again for this patch...

Can you react ? Can you tell us what is happening @ DE ?

I don't know where this is going but i'm not feeling good about it. Here some examples :

> Reactors RNG and 4% drop chance... Why ? Can you explain ? What is the difference between Frames/Weapons and Railjacks ? Why another philosophy for RJ ?

> Team reward ? All teamate get a different RNG stat... Oh we got a Vidar ! Mine is trash, my friends is top end ! Nice for him, bad for me... why you do that ? Explanation needed here ! What are you aiming for with this way of doing it ?

> Economy is a big failure. You look like you are lost with it...

> Wreckage limit at 30. Why ? Explanation needed too. Cauz we can't increase it (yet?). I can buy slots for frames and weapons but for wreckage ? Why ?? Aren't they just BP ?

To end this : do you have any roadmap for Railjack ? We want to discuss it with you... Maybe next devstream ?

Thks for reading, and sorry for my bad english.

HNY everybody !

Il y a 4 heures, NinjaKatana1st a dit :

Do not buy railjack wreackage slots on market if u have 30 slots has not been fixed. i buy 5 times yesterday and one after this fix and lose 72PL. Waiting for fix😥

wreakage slots mean build wreakage slot you can't buy blueprint slot actually (i know its a bad feature)

18 minutes ago, LeaserResael said:

What you bought is capacity for repaired items, not for the blueprints. 

I guess that is what they are, I never saw the popup when you repair an item that you need more space since I had already bought slots before I ever repaired anything. It doesn't really make a great deal of sense to separate them in that way though since they are not "blueprints" that we build in our foundry, they are damaged items we can salvage or repair. I don't think they really should take up different types of space in different states. 

They really need to clarify that in the UI though since there doesn't appear to be anywhere in the UI that even shows how many slots you have or that they're a different kind of inventory space (I don't even see any RJ related sections in the equipment/inventory menu currently). 

4 hours ago, Loopgru said:

Another patch, another reminder that Wolf Sledge and Glaive throws are still broken and unusable. Can we at least get confirmation on whether this is a) a known issue / in the queue or b) working as intended?

The issue is unique to non-host ivara, it's a bug that's been on the forum since may

it works fine if you are the host

4 hours ago, SpectreLlama said:

A nice hotfix thank you for that but could you please do something about the bow only lephantis mission it takes average 22 minutes to complete even if you are a good player

Lol what? 

Sorry to break it to you but you're not a good player, it takes about 5 minutes. What ON EARTH are you doing to make it last 22 minutes? Just use a frame to increase your damage mate, temporal blast can also help a lot.

Controller ‘start’ button now closes tactical menu instead of opening top menu.

From the last hotfix before this one.
There is still no keybind option on controller to get into tactical menu. How are we gonna get out of tactical menu with start if we cant even open tactical menu with controller?

For now, it makes sense only to run once all the missions of the veil just to see where the anomaly will be. And to farm those parts people always would run the fastest mission (Gian Point).

We have 6 mission on which MK3 Lavan and Vidar parts drop. Why not split the drop by mission?

For example: on the early 3 mission (with a lower lvl enemies) you'll have a chance to receive Reactor, Shield Array and Engines; for the last 3 missions drop could be more specified, like on the one mission you can get Vidar and Lavan Shield Array on the other Vidar and Lavan Reactor and so on.

Also/or make  those relic an additional drop. For now there are a lot of missions wich runs much fuster and more effectively to farm relics. Don't think that people playing railjack mission to farm relics.

30 minutes ago, Bouldershoulder said:

Fast travel inside Railjack doesn't work for me (Tactical 6). Animation plays, but I remain on the pilot seat

Same. Can't fast travel if you're currently sitting in a station (I couldn't fast travel from the guns, either). 

Just now, FelanGrey said:

For now, it makes sense only to run once all the missions of the veil just to see where the anomaly will be. And to farm those parts people always would run the fastest mission (Gian Point).

We have 6 mission on which MK3 Lavan and Vidar parts drop. Why not split the drop by mission?

For example: on the early 3 mission (with a lower lvl enemies) you'll have a chance to receive Reactor, Shield Array and Engines; for the last 3 missions drop could be more specified, like on the one mission you can get Vidar and Lavan Shield Array on the other Vidar and Lavan Reactor and so on.

Also/or make  those relic an additional drop. For now there are a lot of missions wich runs much fuster and more effectively to farm relics. Don't think that people playing railjack mission to farm relics.

And really, you can run the Veil once period since you can buy the Shedu parts. Especially if you just ride along with other people, like I did. 

bugs i found and which still mess up the game:

- Inaros 2 (Devour) can get you stuck in place since it loops the animation.

- in the sanctuary onslaught (the harder one at least, duno the normal one) the enemy AI tend to break. Enemies tend to do either nothing at all or just walk aimlessly around sometimes.

- SOMETIMES (mostly railjack missions so it seems) your mods doesnt work at all. your warframe- and weapons mods, none seem to work.

Oh wow, I thought I'm gonna be the one commenting about that Korrudo. Actually I wanted that life steal bug to be fixed at first, and it's been a long time that bug exist and I though they already assumed it as a feature, or maybe something like "a bug that becomes a feature" like that Dragon Keys.

hace 1 hora, Borg1611 dijo:

I guess that is what they are, I never saw the popup when you repair an item that you need more space since I had already bought slots before I ever repaired anything. It doesn't really make a great deal of sense to separate them in that way though since they are not "blueprints" that we build in our foundry, they are damaged items we can salvage or repair. I don't think they really should take up different types of space in different states. 

They really need to clarify that in the UI though since there doesn't appear to be anywhere in the UI that even shows how many slots you have or that they're a different kind of inventory space (I don't even see any RJ related sections in the equipment/inventory menu currently). 

Yeah but they are blueprints for al intends and purposes. You need materials to build/repair them, you have to wait 12 hours for them to finish crafting/repairing and you can rush them. There's literally no difference between regular BPs and wreckage. They exists in a limited capacity (30) because they function like rivens, each one has a different RNG stat, and like rivens, that costs capacity on their servers.

The problem is that there was really no need for wreckage to have RNG stats and if they didn't have them, we would be able to have an infinite number of wreckage like we do with regular BPs. But they decided to go this way even though a lot of people are telling them it's not a good decision. 

Having what appears to be sync issues with the host. Same squad on two missions - One mission I can use Void Hole, next mission I can't (but host can). When we were farming for resources, I waypointed an item near me that I was having trouble picking up, and my squad-mate picked it up far far away from me. Also encountered issue where we used Void Cloak, and RJ became invisible to players for the rest of the mission (see image). No collision for RJ, either. Just flew through where it should have been. If I didn't have an omni, not sure how I would have gotten back on board.   😕

20200110215205_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Smilomaniac said:

Thanks. When are you making Railjack actually fun to play and not a mindless grind?

I have an immense number of complaints about railjack - I essentially agree with your post - but this is not constructive feedback.

As a game developer myself, it feels awful to read this kind of thing.

Why did you post this? Out of frustration? Express your feelings by enumerating your frustrations. Otherwise, just to troll? Not the behavior of a reasonable adult.

The game gets better when we work together to improve it. Smugly sitting back after posting things like this isn't helping.

Archived