The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora hints for future content in the Orb Vallis>?

Sevenus.

Recently i noticed some(probably) new transmissions form Nora Night, one of them was that the Corpus are digging out some hidden caves.. what are the up to?

it reminded me that there is more room for future content on Fortuna+Orb Vallis(duh, third orb is not killable yet..) , and one probably big plot point that hasn't been revealed yet.. there are some big secrets stuff hidden deep beneath the Orb Vallis, could nora's transmission mean that the corpus are about to reveal something big from the deeps of the Vallis?

fortuna and the vallis are my favorite places in warframe ❤️

Edited by sonyseva6055

16 minutes ago, sonyseva6055 said:

could nora's transmission mean that the corpus are about to reveal something big from the deeps of the Vallis?

if you look at the map of the Orb Vallis, there's an area labelled Orokin Dig Site, if you head over there you can see that the Corpus are clearly trying to open up some kind of giant vault. because the Orokin genetically-locked all their stuff however, the Corpus are having to brute force their way through the door using cutting drones. then there's also "the Pearl", a giant and mysterious golden sphere that the Corpus appear to be studying.. clearly they are close to finding something out, the question is what.

we also haven't had a Corpus Nightwave yet, so this will be the time for one.

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

if you look at the map of the Orb Vallis, there's an area labelled Orokin Dig Site, if you head over there you can see that the Corpus are clearly trying to open up some kind of giant vault. because the Orokin genetically-locked all their stuff however, the Corpus are having to brute force their way through the door using cutting drones. then there's also "the Pearl", a giant and mysterious golden sphere that the Corpus appear to be studying.. clearly they are close to finding something out, the question is what.

we also haven't had a Corpus Nightwave yet, so this will be the time for one.

yeah i remember the tunnel from day 1 of the vallis's release, thats probably the tunnel/s the corpus were talking about.

7 minutes ago, TheCoolcg10 said:

Sorry, but Nora saying that Tunnels are being dug is not new. I don't think she has had any new lines recently. 

my bad, didnt remember the right way she pronounced the line, i chill alot in my orbiter and i don't remember hearing this line up untill like 2-3 weeks ago

I like fortuna a lot as well. Cetus has grown on me but i wish the grineer caves were on par with the corpus bases. 

I cant wait to see what nw three has for us. Dont forget they do yield a significant number of assets for the game. Nw 1 brought wolf and prisoners, wolf sledge, wolf armor and syandana and a host of new desert camo and shock camo skins. Nw 2 brought emissary suit, sugatra, noggles, two handed nikana skin, sigil and emblem, ephemera, infested ancient head shoulder armor, and sentinels armor set.

Wolf gave us captura 2 emotes syandana and armor, glyph, embem, noggle, kdrive scrawl

I hope season 3 continues giving us tons of accessories. 

Oh they gave us the weapon augments as well. 

Edited by PookieNumnums
Ill gladly go spelunking in season 3

13 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

then there's also "the Pearl", a giant and mysterious golden sphere that the Corpus appear to be studying..

The Pearl is an orb that gets fired up into the clouds by the terraforming towers.

6 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

please...not another spider knockdown us non-stop 🤢

thats only the profit taker, exploiter only freezes and does alot of dmg on the first wave but overall great boss fights.

i was actually expecting the third orb to be thr one that destroyed deck 12 as the solaris said there was a big fire..

• Like 1

the other day I heard the nightwave radio passing a message (apparently) from some Corpus ship that, at some point, gets probably raided (there were sudden screams and they were being probably slaughtered) and the transmission ends abruptly.

22 hours ago, ILOHARTA said:

the other day I heard the nightwave radio passing a message (apparently) from some Corpus ship that, at some point, gets probably raided (there were sudden screams and they were being probably slaughtered) and the transmission ends abruptly.

Part of the old radio chatter from before Nightwave existed.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-12 at 5:19 PM, (PS4)Double991 said:

Speaking of the Pearl, anyone notice a weird gravity effect around it? I believe the space under it sucks you in with more pull than normal gravity.

i believe that the pearl is one of those cores the towers generated that generates frost around it and then slams into the ground to cool it (how the Orokin "froze" Venus).