Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Arca titron's slam capacitor triggers with combo

Remyzk

Using the  standard combo on the crushing ruin stance uses up the slam capacitor charge on the arca titron during the part of the combo where the hammer hits the ground. None of the other combos do this, even though some of them have way more pronounced slam effect on the hammer hitting the ground, This makes building up the slam capacitor pretty annoying.

I noticed this as well and figured it is supposed to use the capacitor on every attack. Slam attacks are in fact supposed to use the stored damage, and the built in slam attacks to crushing ruin are slam attacks.

I just considered it a bonus that not all of them use it up. That way I go for large single target damage on the basic combo, or save up the charges and do a jumping manual slam attack on a group.

I am curious what the intention is though.

12 hours ago, z3us32610 said:

I noticed this as well and figured it is supposed to use the capacitor on every attack. Slam attacks are in fact supposed to use the stored damage, and the built in slam attacks to crushing ruin are slam attacks.

I just considered it a bonus that not all of them use it up. That way I go for large single target damage on the basic combo, or save up the charges and do a jumping manual slam attack on a group.

I am curious what the intention is though.

The capacitor is supposed to only get used up on aerial slam attacks because all it does is apply a damage multiplier to the aoe effect of the slam attack, so I can't see this as being intentional since the slam in the basic combo doesn't have an aoe effect