Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe motorcycle: needed for plains

(PSN)chubbslawson

5 hours ago, Diangelius said:

While I upvote for your...... art, I need to remind you that the K-drive is still sh*tty right now.

No improvement for K-drive, no hope for other vehicles.

S#&$ty? In what way?

I know they aren't as fast as the archwings but ground vechicles won't be and shouldn't be that fast.

Edited by JackHargreav

31 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

S#&$ty? In what way?

I know they aren't as fast as the archwings but on ground vechicles won't be and shouldn't be that fast.

I think, because they're not as fast, can't fly and have no combat capability, they're perceived as useless. I admit I haven't even fully ranked the one I built a year ago or something

2 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

S#&$ty? In what way?

I know they aren't as fast as the archwings but on ground vechicles won't be and shouldn't be that fast.

It may sound like a fallacy, but while travel on open-world maps, if you still pick AW rather than K-drive, it is a redundant existence, pure MR fodder. K-drive should have something that we would choose to use, in some special contexts, rather than AW. For example: while it can being faster with mods, you can attack with both guns and melees, or you can even auto-melee while "rocketing" into a bunch of mobs (if they were not killed, they could be knocked down), or while idle, you can even pick the spears and go fishing, or they can even be used in normal tileset, not only bound with in open-world ones, or they can even be deployed in the 4 Relays. They are like skateboards so I don't see the reason why they could not be used in Relays.

I'm not saying K-Drive is sh*tty because it is slower than AW, it just lacks any competitive or unique feature compared to AW.

K-Drive should be better, and we can care about OP's motorbike with hidden rocket launchers / flamethrower equipped later.

15 minutes ago, Diangelius said:

It may sound like a fallacy, but while travel on open-world maps, if you still pick AW rather than K-drive, it is a redundant existence, pure MR fodder. K-drive should have something that we would choose to use, in some special contexts, rather than AW. For example: while it can being faster with mods, you can attack with both guns and melees, or you can even auto-melee while "rocketing" into a bunch of mobs (if they were not killed, they could be knocked down), or while idle, you can even pick the spears and go fishing, or they can even be used in normal tileset, not only bound with in open-world ones, or they can even be deployed in the 4 Relays. They are like skateboards so I don't see the reason why they could not be used in Relays.

I'm not saying K-Drive is sh*tty because it is slower than AW, it just lacks any competitive or unique feature compared to AW.

K-Drive should be better, and we can care about OP's motorbike with hidden rocket launchers / flamethrower equipped later.

Ah. Well this one i can understand. 

And I can agree with it. Kdrives would be much more useful if they could be used in combat. 

Hopefully one day they will revisit K-drives but i assume that won't be soon.