Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why We Have No Energy But Ammo When Start? And A Way To Make Melee More Useful In Conclaves

cary2010haha

Why we have no energy but ammo when start?
Why not also take away all ammo like energy every round starts!!

like energy only can get by the energy orb that in the middle of conclaves, ammo also only can get at there!!

So if this change happen, everyone should think which you really need, few clips or ammo or 50 energy.( energy and ammo pickup must have the same distant to two team, means you can only get energy or ammo because once you choice to rush to any of it, another one will be taken by another team)

Or use melee finish your opponent when they trying to get ammo or energy.

And i think energy orb and the ammo pickup need to have some cover but not at a open area---with a activation time to gain energy or ammo.

This change also make heavy armor-slow frame and light armor-fast frame more balance, never be heavy armor-slow frame use super strong guns own conclaves any more.

Edited by Cary2010haha

You don't start with energy because if you did, it would be a rush to the start, then a win.

Someone would use the skills they earned with their beginning 50 energy to immediately take out the other.

The ball is there to limit the energy to the first taker, instead of EVERYONE.

Imagine 4 Excaliburs running to the centre and just slashdashing the hell out of everything.

You don't start with energy because if you did, it would be a rush to the start, then a win.

Someone would use the skills they earned with their beginning 50 energy to immediately take out the other.

The ball is there to limit the energy to the first taker, instead of EVERYONE.

Imagine 4 Excaliburs running to the centre and just slashdashing the hell out of everything.

Do you read the post? And slashdash can't hit anything in conclaves, they are jokes in dojo duel only.

agree start sick tire of having that part energy is being cut out when entering.  Not only that slash dash can hit someone in match Cary201haha. I just use excal slash dash about 7 time with that button which I did hit him perfectly.

another not reading the OP, i said take away the ammo, not give us energy when start